Author Topic: If only Israel would unleash the full potential of its might...  (Read 444 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Imagine the peace which would exist if only Israel would unleash the powerful military it possesses to take out the enemy which is threatening the Jewish people each day... When I see the innovation and the brilliance of Israeli military technology it makes me proud to be Jewish. I worked briefly in the defense industry here in America and I know it is a very stimulating field to work in. I worked in air-to-air missile guidance system support at one company and I recall how interesting it was.

Knowing that we have this might and we are not using it to its best potential is maddening... But we can daven to Hashem that there should be a change of heart in the majority of the Israelis and they see the light which we have been shining.

« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 02:44:06 AM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
Re: If only Israel would unlease the full potential of its might...
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2011, 01:32:15 AM »
Muman if you worked on an air to air missle guidance system, then you can have a great life living in israel working for a defense contractor.  ;D

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: If only Israel would unlease the full potential of its might...
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2011, 01:42:59 AM »
Muman if you worked on an air to air missle guidance system, then you can have a great life living in israel working for a defense contractor.  ;D

Well that was over 30 years ago... I have been specializing in digital video systems for the past 15 years... Although there is also a need for that skill in Israel also...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14