Author Topic: No Such Thing as Serbian Nazis? I bet to differ!  (Read 2108 times)

Offline England4Ever

• Junior JTFer
No Such Thing as Serbian Nazis? I bet to differ!
« on: August 02, 2011, 08:11:24 AM »

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: No Such Thing as Serbian Nazis? I bet to differ!
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2011, 12:52:03 PM »
England,

I have spoken to several Serbs in real life and relayed to them how their people were anti-Nazi.  I was very surprised when they more or less corrected me.  

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2011, 02:14:28 PM »
What do you mean they "corrected" you?

The Chetniks you see in those photos were a splinter faction led by Kosta Pecanac. His tiny army consisted of only 8,000 men. They acted on their own accord without the recognition of the Yugoslav King, the Yugoslav Parliament or the Yugoslav Army in the Fatherland. They were traitors like the traitors in Serbia serving NATO today. Kosta Pecanac was executed for treason on June 6, 1944 by Chetnik forces under Draza Mihailovic's command.

Indeed everybgroup has traitors

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2011, 02:24:24 PM »

Indeed every group has traitors

And we know what the worst kind of traitors are... It is so sad that amongst our own people we have those who would put us back in the ovens...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2011, 09:44:13 PM »
What do you mean they "corrected" you?

The Chetniks you see in those photos were a splinter faction led by Kosta Pecanac. His tiny army consisted of only 8,000 men. They acted on their own accord without the recognition of the Yugoslav King, the Yugoslav Parliament or the Yugoslav Army in the Fatherland. They were traitors like the traitors in Serbia serving NATO today. Kosta Pecanac was executed for treason on June 6, 1944 by Chetnik forces under Draza Mihailovic's command.

I apologize.  Serbian Army revealed this person to be nothing more than an anti-Serb troll.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2011, 10:45:26 PM »
No group is perfect. Every group has a few bad apples. But I assure you that most Serbs are not Nazis.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2011, 11:06:11 PM »
This pictures are known to be fake :::D :::D

Communist made many such a pictures. Well know book has this cover:

well here is true picture, not altered one

one of these men is an American officer who was in Serbian royalist units fighting against nazis
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2011, 11:44:16 PM »
This pictures are known to be fake :::D :::D

Communist made many such a pictures. Well know book has this cover:

well here is true picture, not altered one

one of these men is an American officer who was in Serbian royalist units fighting against nazis

Thank you Serb Army. This is exactly what the enemies of JTf have done with Chaim's photo.  I wont be suckered in twice.

Offline England4Ever

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2011, 01:51:32 AM »
Serbian Army your trying to discredit my claim by using a Photo that i already know is a fake and which i did not even post! You state how all its all communist properganda but you will use myths like the Convert or die Policy myth or the Srbojesks myth which the commmunist made up against the Croatians. Do i smell Hypocrisy? In fact most of sources that you Serbs use against Croatians are either Communist sources or sources that go to original communist sources.

Hypocrisy!  8)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2011, 01:55:21 AM »
England4Ever,

Ever since you first appeared at JTF you have had an agenda. Would you mind please spelling out to us just exactly what it is you are looking for here at JTF. I sincerely doubt you will accomplish what you are setting out to accomplish but I may be wrong since I only assume I know your intention.

Please be specific in what you are trying to accomplish here...

Thank you
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14