Author Topic: Israeli 'Housing Protests' are Political tool of the Lunatic Left  (Read 473 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
It is plain to see that Chaim was right from the very beginning concerning the charlatan 'housing protests'. It is becoming crystal clear that the protests have very little to do with a housing crisis and more to do with leftist politics and an attempt to wrest power from the perceived 'right-wing' Netanyahu government. We all know that Netanyahu is not a right-winger by any stretch of the imagination. This reveals just how sick the lunatic left is in its attempt to paint this issue as anti-Netanyahu.

This article from A7 goes to show how deeply the left wants to control these 'housing protests'.... I have no sympathy anymore for these people who sleep in tents. It was just exposed that the girl who started the tent-protests happens to be a sickly rich girl who went to the best schools and lives in the best neighborhood... This is a sickness brought on by liberal thinking...

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/146342#.Tjipu5tWOGY

Israeli Singer: The Housing Protest is Definitely Leftist

Singer Ariel Zilber was invited to the tent camp in Tel Aviv but the invitation was cancelled. The reason? He planned to praise Netanyahu.
Elad Benari

Israeli singer Ariel Zilber said on Tuesday that he had been invited by the heads of the housing protest in Tel Aviv to perform, but that the invitation had been cancelled.

Zilber told Arutz Sheva that he wasn’t surprised by the cancellation. While he is one of the pioneers of modern Israeli music and has had a long history as an artist, he has moved in recent years towards the right side of the political map. This has been met with much criticism, especially when in 2005 he moved to the Gush Katif community of Elei Sinai in order to express solidarity with the Jewish residents there prior to their expulsion from their homes by the Israeli government.

Zilber has also adopted a religious lifestyle, becoming a ba'al teshuva under the influence of Chabad. In a memorial earlier this year for the late Rabbi Binyamin Ze’ev Kahane and his wife Talya, Zilber said he supported the letter signed by hundreds of rabbis against the sale or rental of homes or land to non-Jews. These sayings caused the Israeli rock band Tislam to disinvite him from performing with them.

In light of all of the above, he said, the cancellation of his appearance at the tent camp in Tel Aviv came as no surprise.

“They asked me to appear there,” he said. “After all, I was a former member of the legendary rock band Tammuz. I realized right away it was political, and that everything is against Netanyahu. I did not like it. I told them that if I show up I’ll say good things about Bibi and [Housing Minister] Attias. After that I never heard back from them.”

Zilber said that he has no doubt that the entire housing protest is a leftist one.

“Attias is an excellent housing minister,” he said. “He’s trying to lower prices. You cannot get rid of him. Bibi too. There may be bad things about him but there are also good things. This is definitely a leftist protest.”

Zilber said he believes a housing problem does exist but said it should not be turned into a political struggle.

“The principle of this protest is absolutely correct so long as it deals with housing,” he said. “People really do have a hard time finding apartments. My daughter has to live in Jerusalem and she cannot find an apartment. But right now we have to unite the lines and not split them. As part of my musical activities I try to do anything possible to unite everyone.”
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
Re: Israeli 'Housing Protests' are Political tool of the Lunatic Left
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 04:28:31 PM »
Now that our rightwing boys have joined the housing protest watch the Tel-Aviv leftists crinkle up like dried leaves.
The Erev Rav Leftitsts would rather join with the Police filth to crack Kahanist heads open rather than join with them to reduce the cost of living!!!

http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/dozens-of-hilltop-youth-set-up-camp-in-israel-s-biggest-tent-city-1.376815

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Israeli 'Housing Protests' are Political tool of the Lunatic Left
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2011, 10:52:25 PM »
Well the right has also been involved in protesting the high prices for apartments...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14