Author Topic: GLENN BECK ON ISRAEL: NEVER EVER CALL JUDEA AND SAMARIA THE 'WEST BANK'  (Read 2069 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Bravo  :clap:
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Wow, impressive.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
I think his recent trip to Israel moved him so much, that he has become one of the most Pro Israel public figures in the world.(non Jewish, of course)

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
I wonder if Moshe Feiglin will stay in his car with his jacket on now? Feiglin is one of the biggest moral cowards in Israel.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
I wonder if Moshe Feiglin will stay in his car with his jacket on now? Feiglin is one of the biggest moral cowards in Israel.

Moral coward? In jtf we like the guy but disagree with his tactics on trying to take over the likud from within.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM

I don't think he is a coward, I just think he's a bit ignorant... at least compared with Chaim; who knows a great deal more on the subject.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I'm surprised Glenn Beck still has a radio show with the strong pro-Israel stance he's taking. Glad to see someone is though!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Moral coward? In jtf we like the guy but disagree with his tactics on trying to take over the likud from within.
He has denounced the saints Yigal Amir and Dr. Goldstein. That makes him a moral coward.

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
He has denounced the saints Yigal Amir and Dr. Goldstein. That makes him a moral coward.

You know whats funny is that I never heard the real story about Dr.goldstein and Yigal amir. All I hear is " Yigal amir should be in jail forever for murdering another jew who doesnt agree with his views". I also hear " Dr.goldstein shouldnt have shot those arabs while they were kneeling in prayers". I want to know the truth!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
You know whats funny is that I never heard the real story about Dr.goldstein and Yigal amir. All I hear is " Yigal amir should be in jail forever for murdering another jew who doesnt agree with his views". I also hear " Dr.goldstein shouldnt have shot those arabs while they were kneeling in prayers". I want to know the truth!

Rabin was a wicked man and I do not shed a tear that he is gone. That he was killed by a Jew is sad indeed, but I can understand that sometimes there is a time when action is required. The results of the 'peace process' which Rabin started are beginning to be witnessed. The evacuation of Jews from Jewish communities, on Jewish land, was instigated by the process started by Rabin. It is wicked for a Jew to divide up the land which Hashem gave to us, and especially to give land to avowed enemies who intend on destroying the Jewish people... I am saddened that it had to come to this but just imagine if Rabin had survived.... What other awful evictions and persecution of righteous Jews would have taken place?

The Jewish people are better off with the Rabins of the world lying in the grave.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oslo_Accords
Negotiations concerning the agreements, an outgrowth of the Madrid Conference of 1991, were conducted secretly in Oslo, Norway, hosted by the Fafo institute, and completed on 20 August 1993; the Accords were subsequently officially signed at a public ceremony in Washington, DC on 13 September 1993, in the presence of PLO chairman Yasser Arafat, Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin and US President Bill Clinton. The documents themselves were signed by Mahmoud Abbas for the PLO, foreign Minister Shimon Peres for Israel, Secretary of State Warren Christopher for the United States and foreign minister Andrei Kozyrev for Russia.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
Rabin was a wicked man and I do not shed a tear that he is gone. That he was killed by a Jew is sad indeed, but I can understand that sometimes there is a time when action is required. The results of the 'peace process' which Rabin started are beginning to be witnessed. The evacuation of Jews from Jewish communities, on Jewish land, was instigated by the process started by Rabin. It is wicked for a Jew to divide up the land which Hashem gave to us, and especially to give land to avowed enemies who intend on destroying the Jewish people... I am saddened that it had to come to this but just imagine if Rabin had survived.... What other awful evictions and persecution of righteous Jews would have taken place?

The Jewish people are better off with the Rabins of the world lying in the grave.

I agree he is better off dead. Who convinced Yigal amir to assasinate rabin? Was Yigal amir set up?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I agree he is better off dead. Who convinced Yigal amir to assasinate rabin? Was Yigal amir set up?

There are many theories about this... I cannot tell you with confidence what happened. My Israeli friend thinks I believe the 'conspiracy theory'.... But the official explanation has many holes...

Let me find you what I found:

A video taken of the assassination leads one to question the official story:

http://www.yigalamir.com/kempler_video.htm

The Yitzhak Rabin murder video is the seven and a half minute video made by Roni Kempler while standing on the roof of a building overlooking the scene at the Kings of Israel Square during the assassination of Prime Minister of Israel Yitzhak Rabin on November 4th, 1995 in Tel Aviv, Israel.

Yitzhak Rabin murder video revealed to the public

Almost two months after the Yitzhak Rabin assassination, Israelis were shocked to read in their newspapers that an amateur film of the event would be shown on Channel Two news. The filmmaker was announced as a "Polish tourist". However, this story changed the day of the broadcast. The filmmaker was, in fact, an Israeli named Roni Kempler.

Roni Kempler disappearing from the public discourse and returning on the Internet

In his sole television appearance the night his film was broadcast, Roni Kempler explained that he wasn't interested in making money. It was quickly discovered that Roni Kempler worked for the State Comptroller's Office and was a bodyguard in the Israeli army reserves. The Yitzhak Rabin murder video was shown on Israeli TV in its entirety one time in December 1995 and the name Roni Kempler was known world-wide. In the ensuing years the video is never shown in its entirety on Israeli TV, and the name Roni Kempler is never mentioned in the Israeli media. In July 2005 the video appeared on the web site Yigal Amir.com and has given the world its first opportunity to examine it in detail with the aid of computer technology.

Yitzhak Rabin murder video used to convict Yigal Amir

The Yitzhak Rabin murder video was used during the trial of convicted assassin Yigal Amir, the Shamgar Commision on the Yitzhak Rabin assassination and used for a brief period to convince the Israeli public that Yigal Amir did, in fact, commit the murder of Yitzhak Rabin.

Questions regarding Roni Kempler

A letter was published in the Israeli newspaper Maariv in December, 1995 from Hannah Chen of Jerusalem in which Ms. Chen succinctly summarized some of the most blatant suspicions of Roni Kempler. The letter read: "Allow me to add my doubts about the strange facts surrounding the Yitzhak Rabin assassination. You want us to believe that Roni Kempler was a just a "regular guy" who happened to take a video of the assassination. At the beginning of the video Roni Kempler was in the "sterile" area and was requested to leave. So Roni leaves and goes to the roof of an adjacent building - the perfect place for an assassin. Of course there were security personal on the roof but those security personal let Roni Kempler go home with the most important piece of evidence that existed."

David also gets involved

The viewing of the Yitzhak Rabin murder video in 1995 convinced various Israelis to write books on the Yitzhak Rabin murder conspiracy. But those various books did not seem to influence the Israeli establishment to pursue Yitzhak Rabin's true killers. In September 2005, David returned to Israel after a 15 year hiatus from the country. Mr. David noticed that Israeli TV, which dedicated the whole week to the life and death of Yitzhak Rabin, did not show the seven and a half minute video but just a few second clip of the murder itself and many Israelis did not know that the Yitzhak Rabin murder video even existed. That raised Mr. 's suspicion and he researched the Yitzhak Rabin murder on the internet and soon thereafter built the following web sites to bring the truth as to the true circumstances of the death of Yitzhak Rabin to the entire Israeli public. Subsequently, www.YitzhakRabin.co.il, www.YigalAmir.com, www.ShimonPeres.net were built in Hebrew and www.David.com was built in English. In July 2005, David obtained the Yitzhak Rabin murder video and shows the video free of charge on his web sites.

But did Yigal Amir really kill Yitzhak Rabin?

Not unlike the Kennedy assassination in 1963, Yitzhak Rabin’s assassination is riddled with factual inconsistencies that have given birth to conspiracy theories. Interestingly, both assassinations were filmed by amateur photographers. In both cases, examination and analysis of the filmed footage raise serious questions which conspiracy researchers use to support their contentions.

But while the Zapruder film is readily available for viewing and scrutiny by the general public, the Yitzhak Rabin murder video has only recently come out of hiding.

Private web site operator David explores on his Hebrew site glaring inconsistencies in the official assassination documents and has made available for the first time the full-length Yitzhak Rabin murder video for ongoing public scrutiny.

As a result, anyone interested in the Yitzhak Rabin assassination, conspiracy buffs included, can now watch the video and decide for himself whether it supports or contradicts the Israeli government’s claim that Yigal Amir acted alone in assassinating the prime minister. The conspiracy theorists contend that the upper echelons of Israel's secret service orchestrated either an assassination attempt which backfired or an actual assassination.

A number of investigators, the most prominent among them, David and Barry Chamish, do not deny that Yigal Amir was involved in the assassination. Concurrently, they are not interested in exonerating Yigal Amir or granting him clemency.

and Chamish claim that Yigal Amir’s weapon fired only blanks at the prime minister. The real assassin was positioned in the back seat of Yitzhak Rabin’s car. This unknown assassin shot and killed Yitzhak Rabin only after his body guard, Yoram Rubin, pushed him into the car, following Yigal Amir’s gunshots.

Persons who espouse this theory claim that if Yitzhak Rabin indeed had been hit by Yigal Amir’s bullet (according to medical reports, the first bullet shattered Yitzhak Rabin’s spine) he would not have been able to remain standing, turn aside, and cast his face, startled, in Yigal Amir’s direction. Yet Yitzhak Rabin does exactly this, as the video clearly indicates at the 7:10 minute mark and again in slow motion at 8:20 minutes. Yitzhak Rabin’s facial expression does not depict any pain, not something one would expect after sustaining a serious wound of any kind, particularly a spinal injury.

This point is reiterated by one of the three bodyguards closest to Yitzhak Rabin, agent S.N. (possibly S.G.) who delivered his testimony on November 16, 1995 to police Internal Security Unit officer Yoav Gazit:

"During the salvo I jumped towards the Prime Minister and his personal bodyguard (Yoram Rubin). I didn't hear any cry of pain from the Prime Minister or from his bodyguard and I didn't notice any traces (signs) of blood. I and the personal bodyguard put the Prime Minister into his car and Rubin jumped with him inside and the car quickly exited the area. At this stage it wasn't clear to me whether the PM or the bodyguard were hit or not."

One of the most astonishing and mysterious events in the film occurs after Yigal Amir fires his shots. Kempler’s video clearly and unmistakably shows (7:17 minutes into video and repeated at 8:40) the back rear door of Yitzhak Rabin’s vehicle close before Yitzhak Rabin’s body guard, Yoram Rubin, whisks the prime minister into the drivers’ side of the car. Chamish suggests that Yitzhak Rabin’s actual assailant may have been pre-positioned in the back seat of the car as part of a conspiracy to eliminate the prime minister.

No one has yet to come up with another plausible explanation as to why the rear door of Yitzhak Rabin’s Cadillac suddenly slammed shut. The prime minister’s car was not equipped with automatic doors. One explanation claims that the Cadillac’s doors were built to close automatically if the car is suddenly shaken. But the rear door shut before the others entered the vehicle. That theory also does not explain why the front door opposite the driver remained open.

Another event depicted in the video that warrants examination is the conduct of Shimon Peres, one of the main architects of the Oslo accords, who served as Yitzhak Rabin’s foreign minister.

At the conclusion of that night's mass demonstration in support of the Yitzhak Rabin government, held at a Tel Aviv park adjacent to city hall, Shimon Peres is filmed mingling with the crowd just meters away from Yigal Amir, who was inexplicably waiting for his target in a supposedly “sterile” area, reserved only for authorized security personnel.

After finishing with the crowd, Shimon Peres approaches Yitzhak Rabin’s car (6:20 minutes), which was parked behind his own in the sterile area. Shimon Peres stops by the car, and appears to look inside, or inspect the vehicle for something. Shimon Peres then starts talking with a body guard who points to the car. (As this occurs before the shots are fired, both the front and rear doors opposite the driver’s side are still open). What was it about the prime minister’s car that so interested Shimon Peres?

Then, suddenly, Shimon Peres is seen talking to Yitzhak Rabin’s driver, Menachem Damti (6:34 minutes). Prior to this, something apparently was cut out of video. Kempler claims he stopped filming for a few seconds.

Shimon Peres finally gets into his own car, just as Yitzhak Rabin walks down the stairs into the sterile area. Seconds later, he is shot at by Yigal Amir.

There are numerous other inconsistencies in the Yitzhak Rabin murder video and in the circumstances surrounding the assassination that provide powerful impetus to conspiracy theories. Citing even a small fraction of them here would be beyond the scope of this brief article. Readers are encouraged to investigate further and make their own judgments.

Aside from one television appearance on Channel 2 ten years ago, Roni Kempler has been unavailable to answer questions regarding his video clip. His testimony as an eye witness at Yigal Amir’s trial failed to address many of these issues, some of which were raised by Yigal Amir’s defense attorneys. “I’m not a video or camera expert,” was a typical remark.

As history would have it, Roni Kempler fortuitously stood on the roof of the Gan Ha-ir shopping mall overlooking the “sterile” area near the prime minister’s car where Yigal Amir was waiting to attack Yitzhak Rabin. Minutes before the assassination, Kempler, who claimed to be an amateur photographer, focused his camera on Yigal Amir for no apparent reason and followed his actions until he fired his pistol.

and Chamish explain this peculiar oddity of fate, contending that Roni Kempler himself was a part of the conspiracy. They suggest that Israel’s secret service arranged the video and then tampered with it in various ways in order to convince a skeptical public that Yigal Amir was the lone assassin, and diffuse any attempts to prove otherwise.

While the Yitzhak Rabin murder video served as key evidence in obtaining Yigal Amir’s conviction and to underpin the Shamgar Commission’s lone assassin conclusion, it has ironically become home base for supporting conspiracy theories, like those put forward by David and Barry Chamish.

The fact that the video has been concealed from the public for the past ten years, along with Roni Kempler’s cryptic absence from Israel’s all-penetrating media, only serves to heighten speculation regarding a potential cover-up in relation to the circumstances of the Yitzhak Rabin assassination.

With or without the Yitzhak Rabin murder video, the naked truth behind the administration that brought about the Oslo accords and the subsequent Oslo War will ultimately be exposed to public scrutiny and judgment.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Interesting. I wonder how long he'll last before they pull the plug.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
Intresting that there are many theories out there. I admit that there was alot of inconsistancys with the shagmar commision.