Author Topic: Michelle Bachmann wishes Obama happy birthday.  (Read 519 times)

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
Michelle Bachmann wishes Obama happy birthday.
« on: August 04, 2011, 11:28:21 PM »
Another Fund raising Inititative from Michelle Bachmann.

She is being sarcastic about wishing Obama a happy birthday so don't worry about that.
----------------------------------------------

Dear BS,

Today is President Obama's 50th Birthday. As he celebrates in lavish style, wining and dining in Chicago at a $35,800 per plate dinner with his supporters, many Americans are struggling to put food on their plate.

Obama has made it clear: the only job he cares about is his own. Unemployment stands at 9.2%. The highest sustained unemployment that our country has seen since the Carter Administration. The growing unemployment numbers are a direct result of Obama's failed leadership and botched policies. Americans cannot afford to attend $35,800 a plate dinners, and can certainly not afford another four years of an Obama White House.

In order to celebrate Barack Obama's 50th birthday, I have set a goal to raise $50,000 in the next 24 hours. Please follow this link right away to chip in $25, $50 or even $100 to help me reach my goal of $50,000 by tomorrow.   https://donate.michelebachmann.com/obama50/?initiativekey=CSLMYB7QXJ9K

Obama's disastrous policies such as Obamacare undermine the very principles you and I hold dear. Is this a political game to him? For you and I, it's a fight about values -- about remaining true to the Constitution and preserving the liberty we know is a gift, not a game.

When I was elected to Congress, I made a promise to myself and my constituents- no matter how hard or difficult, and no matter how tough the fight, I will always stand up for our shared conservative values. The fight has certainly not been easy, but the support from concerned Americans like yourself has given me the strength to continue forward.

I hope you will join me in wishing Barack Obama a very Happy Birthday by donating to my campaign today. With your support we can reach our goal of $50,000 today!

Your encouragement and prayers mean so much to me and I hope I can continue counting on your support.

Sincerely,

Michele Bachmann
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Michelle Bachmann wishes Obama happy birthday.
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2011, 06:19:34 AM »
Make sure it is a real link.

And clearly I wish obama not a happy birthday but a present from Hashem to him with a big fat deadly tumor in his lungs.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2011, 06:20:02 AM »
Make sure it is a real link.

And clearly I wish obama not a happy birthday but a present from Hashem to him with a big fat deadly tumor in his lungs.

A malignant tumor.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2011, 06:36:16 AM »
What do you expect she is running for president in the debate she would also call him "Mr President" It's called respect if she doesn't then she loosed potential votes. How much respect do you think she really has for him
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2011, 03:44:57 PM »
I am on Michelle Bachmanns mailing list and I received this message:

Dear Michael,

Today is President Obama's 50th Birthday. As he celebrates in lavish style, wining and dining in Chicago at a $35,800 per plate dinner with his supporters, many Americans are struggling to put food on their plate.

Obama has made it clear: the only job he cares about is his own. Unemployment stands at 9.2%. The highest sustained unemployment that our country has seen since the Carter Administration. The growing unemployment numbers are a direct result of Obama's failed leadership and botched policies. Americans cannot afford to attend $35,800 a plate dinners, and can certainly not afford another four years of an Obama White House.

In order to celebrate Barack Obama's 50th birthday, I have set a goal to raise $50,000 in the next 24 hours. Please follow this link right away to chip in $25, $50 or even $100 to help me reach my goal of $50,000 by tomorrow.

Obama's disastrous policies such as Obamacare undermine the very principles you and I hold dear. Is this a political game to him? For you and I, it's a fight about values -- about remaining true to the Constitution and preserving the liberty we know is a gift, not a game.

When I was elected to Congress, I made a promise to myself and my constituents- no matter how hard or difficult, and no matter how tough the fight, I will always stand up for our shared conservative values. The fight has certainly not been easy, but the support from concerned Americans like yourself has given me the strength to continue forward.

I hope you will join me in wishing Barack Obama a very Happy Birthday by donating to my campaign today. With your support we can reach our goal of $50,000 today!

Your encouragement and prayers mean so much to me and I hope I can continue counting on your support.

Sincerely,

Michele Bachmann

P.S. I'm running for President to restore our conservative voice and values to the White House, where it hasn't been heard for a long time. Please join me in celebrating Barack Obama's birthday by donating to my campaign today! Your support is appreciated. Thank you!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14