Author Topic: look at what this koranimal sent me on zootube  (Read 402 times)

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
look at what this koranimal sent me on zootube
« on: August 05, 2011, 04:45:21 PM »
"we will win" lol Serbia? they are friends with Muslims and China ever sens you subhumans bombed their country, even so who gives a [censored] if you dont like Muslims? we own every western nation with political correctness, were free to do as we want and the police and government are to scared to speak up a word, and anyone who speaks against us when were over running your countries will just get called racist, end of story, we love our blessed minority treatment, even your beloved Serbia got their asses drooped to the ground by the west for daring to say they dont want us to take them, not only the west though, the whole world, eery time Israel raises a finger to us more of the world hates them, America and Israel are the most hated Nations in the world, even though the US is now kissing our balls, we luve our blessed handed on a plat power over everyone and were damn proud ;-)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: look at what this koranimal sent me on zootube
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2011, 05:24:49 PM »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2011, 05:59:01 PM »
With all their oil money you would think they could afford a decent education. Look at the misspellings he made.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2011, 06:52:41 PM »
You as well Meerkat?
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2011, 07:21:42 PM »
Nobody ever accused Koranimals of being intelligent (although they do devote far more of their money to apologetics and public debate than Christians and Jews do, which is shameful on our part).