Author Topic: jtf'rs opinions on bruce lee  (Read 474 times)

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
jtf'rs opinions on bruce lee
« on: August 08, 2011, 03:07:08 PM »

I am a huge fan of his work. My favorite movie of all time is Enter the dragon

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: jtf'rs opinions on bruce lee
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 03:13:40 PM »
I am not a big kung-fu fan... But Mr Bruce Lee was ahead of his time and was certainly a leader in the field of Kung-Fu movies.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2011, 03:39:59 PM »
I recently found out that his parents were refugee's from the communist take over of china in the 1950's. So in fact he was a rightous gentile because of the fact he despised chaiman mao.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2011, 04:29:22 PM »
He was one of the topmost experts of the world in his own field. I have seen all his movies and can not say how many times. It was sad that he died young.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2011, 04:56:13 PM »
I only saw "Enter The Dragon" which is worth watching I suppose. His son also died young in a shooting accident on a movie set. Tragic.