Author Topic: What is Ehud Barak Smoking?  (Read 378 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
What is Ehud Barak Smoking?
« on: August 08, 2011, 07:31:51 PM »
If this is not a pot-head comment by the Defense Minister of Israel I dont know what is...

Barak actually said, giggle giggle, can you believe he said, hahahaha,   Ehud Barak said that he cannot remember a better period of US/Israel relations.... Did you hear that? I will say it again... Defense Minister Barak cannot remember a better time of US and Israel relations... I am only 46 years old and I can remember many times when US and Israel relations were many times better, yet pot-head Barak cannot remember anything which doesn't flatter Mr Obama.... Hey Barak, stop smoking that stuff... Your memory has been impaired...

http://israelmatzav.blogspot.com/2011/08/oy-vey-i-can-hardly-remember-better.html#links

Oy vey: 'I can hardly remember a better period of US support for Israel'

Defense Minister Ehud Barak told Fox News' Greta van Sustern this week that he can hardly remember a better period of US support for Israel than the Obama administration (Note to Lefty blog Think Progress: Time to get a new picture. The one you used is from the 2008 campaign when Livni was Foreign Minister and Barak was Defense Minister).

And now yet another pillar of the farce that has been Israeli right wing and American neoconservative criticism of Obama’s handling of the U.S. relationship with Israel is collapsing. In an interview on Fox News, Israel’s foreign minister (and former prime minister) Ehud Barak laid to rest the myth that the Obama administration is casting aside the U.S.’s special relationship with Israel.

Baited by Fox host Greta Van Sustren on whether “Israelis [are] disenchanted a little bit with the Obama administration,” Barak responded:

BARAK: No. Our countries are good friends. And I’m the minister of defense, I can tell you that I can hardly remember — I was in uniform for decades — I can hardly remember a better period of support, American support and cooperation and similar strategic understanding of events around us than what we have right now.

And it’s true that not all the Israelis are really happy with the positions of the administration, but I should tell you honestly that the president didn’t say that Israel should go back to the borders of ’67. He made it very clear that he thinks that Palestinians deserve a state of their own. We also believe in two states, Israel side by side — secure Israel side by side with a demilitarized Palestinian state that will basically have the same area that’s West Bank and Gaza Strip had before ’67 with certain swaps, with understanding of the transformation on the ground. [...] Some security consideration we take into account. I don’t think that contradicts what the president said.

Let's go to the videotape (unlike Think Progress, I'm giving you the full interview).
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
Re: What is Ehud Barak Smoking?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 08:14:22 PM »
He is probably overdocing on alot of pharmacuticals. Remember itzhack rabin ysv was a complete drunk. So I will not be suprised if he is addicted to something.