Author Topic: aproval for hussein obama below 40 at 39  (Read 508 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: aproval for hussein obama below 40 at 39
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2011, 01:34:36 PM »
still too high...a number like like only 25% of Americans actually pay attention of what's going on..the rest are brain dead.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2011, 01:38:38 PM »
But it's getting better
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2011, 01:43:37 PM »
I feel a cool breeze blowing against Obama....

I had a long political discussion with my new 'friend' who is a Mexican plumber. We talked long on many topics. It turns out he is a Mormon also and he is intrigued by Judaism which I teach him a little. But when we talk about Obama we are on the same page.

He said that he sees that Obamas support is waning among those who he talks to. He says that even in the black community they are not so happy with his performance. I am davening each day that Obama will just be a bad memory in a few years. This nightmare is coming to an end, BARUCH HASHEM!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2011, 04:07:03 PM »
I feel a cool breeze blowing against Obama....

I had a long political discussion with my new 'friend' who is a Mexican plumber. We talked long on many topics. It turns out he is a Mormon also and he is intrigued by Judaism which I teach him a little. But when we talk about Obama we are on the same page.

He said that he sees that Obamas support is waning among those who he talks to. He says that even in the black community they are not so happy with his performance. I am davening each day that Obama will just be a bad memory in a few years. This nightmare is coming to an end, BARUCH HASHEM!

If Gd shows His mercy to the united states, I hope Americans will reverse their ways and change for the good.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2011, 06:15:19 PM »

If Gd shows His mercy to the united states, I hope Americans will reverse their ways and change for the good.

There is a certain percentage that will support him no matter what.  17% black + 10% self-hating whites.   Most Asians and many Mexicans are losing support for him as well.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2011, 12:31:55 PM »
His approval keeps dwindling, even if the left still likes him, they don't like what they are loosing, and how their wallets and lives are being affected!