Author Topic: Bushullah Praises Abbas As A Courageous Moderate  (Read 2766 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Bushullah Praises Abbas As A Courageous Moderate
« on: September 26, 2006, 02:59:41 PM »
President George W. Bushulla praised "Palestinian Authority (PA) president", Mahmoud Abbas, as a moderate who is “willing to speak out and act on behalf of people who yearn for peace” and whom he “can’t thank enough for the courage you have shown” (White House, September 20) President Bushullah’s remarks came only a day after addressing the UN General Assembly, where he stated that “President Abbas is committed to peace, and to his people’s aspirations for a state of their own” (White House, September 19).

Some of abu mazen's utterences:  Why did'nt the US president know these things about abu mazen?

# Praised the Lebanese Islamist terrorist group, Hizballah, for its hostilities with Israel, saying that it is a source of pride and sets an example for what he termed the “Arab resistance” (Jerusalem Post, August 6, 2006).

# Condemned Israel’s killing of four Palestinian terrorists in a military operation as a “barbarous slaughter” (Voice of Palestine, May 30, 2006).

# Opposes terrorism only on tactical grounds, because “It harms the Palestinian interests.” (New York Times, October 26, 2005) and for its timing, not because it a crime, “I say to them [the terrorists], this is not the time for this kind of attack” (Washington Times, January 3, 2005).

# Refused to fight and dismantle Palestinian terrorist groups, saying that is a “red line” that must not be crossed (Washington Times, January 3, 2005).

# Described wanted Palestinian terrorists “heroes fighting for freedom.” (The Age [Melbourne], January 3, 2005).

# Described Israel as the “Zionist enemy” (CNN.com, January 7, 2005).
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Rhuan

Re: Bushullah Praises Abbas As A Courageous Moderate
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2006, 03:21:48 PM »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2006, 04:21:03 PM »
Booo!!!!!!!! Bush Booooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

yephora

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2006, 04:26:23 PM »
Bush's doomed mideast policy requires he keep denying reality.