Author Topic: drinkingwithbob is a ron paul supporter  (Read 991 times)

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
drinkingwithbob is a ron paul supporter
« on: August 17, 2011, 02:14:50 AM »

very disappointed.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: drinkingwithbob is a ron paul supporter
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2011, 02:35:39 AM »
Hell no! I never watched him, and now I don't feel bad for missing him..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2011, 03:21:19 AM »
So are many other conservatives.  I believe even Glen Beck supports him as well.   I think JTF needs to continue to get the word out about Paul's secret Jew-hatred.

Regardless, I will be celebrating after the primaries, as his ugly face will be gone from the political arena for good.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2011, 03:35:43 AM »
So are many other conservatives.  I believe even Glen Beck supports him as well.   I think JTF needs to continue to get the word out about Paul's secret Jew-hatred.

Regardless, I will be celebrating after the primaries, as his ugly face will be gone from the political arena for good.

What is sick is that most of the message forums where Ron Paul supporters post are so full of blatant antisemitism that it is almost scary...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2011, 09:47:17 AM »
Well thats disappointing.

Unfortunate, because usually what he says is alot of sense.

Bob screams so you don't have too.
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2011, 11:09:03 AM »

No he stopped supporting him over his anti Israel  stance
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2011, 11:18:46 AM »
What is sick is that most of the message forums where Ron Paul supporters post are so full of blatant antisemitism that it is almost scary...

This link (original topic) brings that up and gives it as a big reason why people ignore him. Some of his supporters are straight up nazis!
http://patrick.net/forum/?p=961558

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2011, 02:49:51 PM »
We obviously won't agree with "Bob" on this one but he says a lot of other things that are good in other videos so don't throw everything out.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2011, 04:59:06 PM »
I am very disappointed in him.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2011, 05:10:55 PM »
Recently Rp scored in 1st place on primary voters in texas. came in 2nd place after bachman for the aimes straw poll. My father always told me to expect the unexpected. I hope this jew hater will not go into the nomination but Anything can happen.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2011, 06:35:15 PM »
This is a very bad turn of events... It seems like we are heading into a period similar to pre-Nazi Germany when the great unwashed masses are clamoring for Jew blood. A quick look at the Ron Paul forums are full of anti-Jewish sentiment and it seems that it is gaining hateful momentum.

I suggest that if RP wins the nomination we will have to make aliyah before the final war...

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2011, 07:46:01 PM »
Screw him then.