Author Topic: A real UN-righteous gentile  (Read 1625 times)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: A real UN-righteous gentile
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2011, 04:13:18 AM »
Meerkat is right.  Condell *did* take back his comment about Jerusalem not belonging to the Jews.  Also, on another video, he beotch-slapped people who wrote him about how the Jews "run the world." 
Then what did he say, what's his revised opinion ?

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2011, 03:42:50 PM »
Then what did he say, what's his revised opinion ?

his new opinion is that israel should hold on to jerusalem and that any concession on it's part will be perceived as a sign of weakness.

he also said that the leftist media love the palestinians just to have an excuse to be antisemites

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2011, 08:37:13 PM »
I checked out the video.  It's the one I referred to in my earlier post about Condell b---h slapping people who claim Jews run the world.  If you click on the link and watch the video, he says very nice things about Jews, and how they contribute to every society in which they live. 

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2011, 09:08:52 PM »
I checked out the video.  It's the one I referred to in my earlier post about Condell b---h slapping people who claim Jews run the world.  If you click on the link and watch the video, he says very nice things about Jews, and how they contribute to every society in which they live. 

I love the line where he compares the number of Nobel Prizes received by Jews versus those received by Muslims, 'tens more than Muslims, hundreds of times more than Muslims, oceans more than Muslims, worlds more than Muslims.'  LOL

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2011, 12:27:14 AM »
I think his support for Jews is genuine.  But again, we need to be skeptical for converts with evil pasts.