Author Topic: 3 Whites prevent a rape...  (Read 614 times)

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: 3 Whites prevent a rape...
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 10:33:53 PM »
I see what you did there!  :laugh:

This will undoubtedly get a 2 hour special on CNN to highlight the terrible injustice perpetrated by these whites.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2011, 08:20:29 AM »

There is no evidence that this young man was going to commit a rape. Yet, he got a fractured jaw and four missing teeth. That kind of brutal assault should not be condoned unless the young man was actually harassing a girl and refused to leave after being warned.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2011, 02:20:53 PM »
I don't think that it was right for him to be trying to flirt with a white girl on the other hand I think violence was the wrong way to handle this unless he posed a threat to her safety.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2011, 02:59:02 PM »
On the one hand, we know these guys didn't have pure motives (at a minimum, they were trying to seduce her), but like Rubystars said, if they were not actually threatening her this was really uncalled for. This will be used against all white conservatives now.