Author Topic: Proof of Black Nazis - How Many Other Lies Are Told About Germany & WW2  (Read 2825 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Certainly... using Naziism as an anti-black movement is rediculous...... blacks weren not really relevant in Nazissm.  western Neo-Nazis fossils are braindead in that respect..

but what is MORE relevant is what is happening today.  Nearly ALL MODERN black racists who openly hate whites talk highly of Hitler.  This include Farakhan and Mugabe.

Also, Naziism is very popular in darker countries.  Mein Kampf is a best seller in nearly every Muslims country including countries that shouldnt have any interest in it, such as Bangladesh

http://www.crethiplethi.com/mein-kampf-best-seller-in-muslim-bangladesh/english/2009/

Also... In darker muslim countries the perception has now become that all light-skinned people are Jews or at least, evil zionists.  This is why if a blonde woman is raped in Egypt... everyone cheers 'JEW JEW'

A typical MODERN reader of Mein Kampf:
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 07:58:03 PM by briann »

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
This video was definitely made by an antisemitic piece of garbage. Statements like "jewish-media control" and especially everything after 3:00. Antisemites are bunch of trash-can garbage.  >:(

Q.: Why is Africa such a [censored]-hole?
A.: Because no Jews ever lived there.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Hitler himself would have collaborated with blacks if it helped to kill Jews.

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
By the way, Lawrence Dennis, ysv, was a noble fascist and self-avowed antisemite. He might have been an arab.

From http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2007/apr/04/usa.race :
nterestingly, Dennis was dark enough to make most people look twice. The Nazi sympathiser and pilot Charles Lindbergh suspected that some of Dennis's "ancestors ... might have come from the near east". Lindbergh's wife Anne referred to Dennis's "bronzed" skin. A New York Times report in 1927 outlined Dennis's "close-cropped bristly hair and [skin] deeply bronzed by the tropical sun". A leftwing newspaper mentioned "the tall, swarthy prophet of 'intellectual fascism' ".

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
Hitler himself would have collaborated with blacks if it helped to kill Jews.

He could. Don't forget 1961.

I understand that I promised not to post anything about nazis, but this is just a valid example of how hitler might have collaborated with [censored] who are jew-haters

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
When I've had online run-ins with white supremacists, they all said they would gladly vote for Obama since he would through Israel under the bus.  (Never mind that he's horrible for white people in America.) 

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
He could. Don't forget 1961.

I understand that I promised not to post anything about nazis, but this is just a valid example of how hitler might have collaborated with schvartzas who are jew-haters

well, ,this is a good example of what we are talking about, and its very typical of how these fossils behave, and how David Duke would behave as well.  So I have no issues with this.  My only issue was that picture of the nazi youth where you were asking if this was a young Don Black; as it serves no point other than to offend.  Many members don't have the thick skin that I have.

Hank, since you are an expert on this subject, is David Duke losing his grip on the white movement?  I can't get near StørmFrønt, its just too toxic, but I am curious if there is a problem there.

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
well, ,this is a good example of what we are talking about, and its very typical of how these fossils behave, and how David Duke would behave as well.  So I have no issues with this.  My only issue was that picture of the nazi youth where you were asking if this was a young Don Black; as it serves no point other than to offend.  Many members don't have the thick skin that I have.

Hank, since you are an expert on this subject, is David Duke losing his grip on the white movement?  I can't get near StørmFrønt, its just too toxic, but I am curious if there is a problem there.

David Duke (may god take his life sooner) is unfortunately still a very respectable member among different kinds of the white nationalists. From kkk to the national alliance, these jew-hating garbage scum scream "Duke for President 2012, [censored] k!kes". Many stormfronters still support him harshly and with respect. But what else could you expect - duke himself is a StørmFrønt's co-founder. 

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
David Duke (may G-d take his life sooner) is unfortunately still a very respectable member among different kinds of the white nationalists. From kkk to the national alliance, these jew-hating garbage scum scream "Duke for President 2012, stupid k!kes". Many stormfronters still support him harshly and with respect. But what else could you expect - duke himself is a StørmFrønt's co-founder. 

ok, just curious.  I won't get anywhere near those places...  it's pointless to debate the braindead.  I am happy that Duke got an unqualified plastic surgeon to screw up his face.   Last I saw, he looks like a burn victim (No offense to those who are truly suffering from burns).

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
Looks like duke did go far by posting his new video commenting on "Zionist Terrorism in Norway"

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

David Duke burn in hell!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 02:40:20 AM by Hank64 »

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Looks like duke did go far by posting his new video commenting on "Zionist Terrorism in Norway"

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Anti-Semitism aftermath Norway bombing:

David Duke burn in hell!

ok, Hank.  If you want to be less trollish, in the future, just have a link to Duke's Propoganda and say 'Please flag this' and include the summary of what it says or how evil it is.

Posting all the quotes like this will come accross the wrong way.  Many members do NOT want to see StørmFrønt idiocy in detail, but you can give them a link to it, so members can choose to see it if necessary.

If you can do this in the future and make sure its on-topic, and not being done for shock-value... you will stand the BEST chance of not being banned again.

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
ok, Hank.  If you want to be less trollish, in the future, just have a link to Duke's Propoganda and say 'Please flag this' and include the summary of what it says or how evil it is.

Posting all the quotes like this will come accross the wrong way.  Many members do NOT want to see StørmFrønt idiocy in detail, but you can give them a link to it, so members can choose to see it if necessary.

If you can do this in the future and make sure its on-topic, and not being done for shock-value... you will stand the BEST chance of not being banned again.

My bad. All I wanted t do is to show duke's idiocy.