Author Topic: 5000 views in 24 hours from hysterical Egyptian Muslim Nazis, baruch Hashem!  (Read 913 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Dozens and dozens of Egyptian Muslim Nazis are responding with their usual comments praising Hitler and the holocaust. We are driving the Egyptian Muslim Nazis crazy, baruch Hashem!

It is very beneficial to cause tension between Israel and Muslim Nazi Egypt because the tension undermines the effort to achieve an agreement on a "Palestine" state, G-d forbid.

Here is the video:

This also happened with an earlier video that I did on Muslim Nazi Egypt that got over 18,000 views:

« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 04:45:14 AM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Is it me or are those two the same exact video?
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Is it me or are those two the same exact video?

בס''ד

Sorry, my mistake. I will correct that now, G-d willing.

Thanks Muman.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
Excellent video, Chaim.

Every JTF member needs to go to this video and hit "Like".

Come on people, there are more members than there are hatemonkeys leaving nasty comments on there.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I just posted three more comments:

FIRST OF ALL IF U R A MAN OR U R BRAVE ENOUGH TO SAY THESE WORDS U SHOULD HAVE PUT A TRANSLATION AT LEAST TO ENGLISH TO UNDERSTAND WHAT U R SAYIN BUT U R JUST A COWARD CAN'T DO THAT AND LET ME TELL U ST WHICH U DON'T KNOW AT ALL ( YOU DO NOT HAVE AN IDEA ABOUT EGYPTIANS AT ALL , SO TAKE CARE ) AND YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO TALK ABOUT EGYPT , EGYPTIANS OR ISLAM AT ALL

amrsaqr1 3 hours ago 2

@amrsaqr1 Since when do you make rules like this? He speaks perfect English and he clearly expresses his ideas on his webcast. You don't have a right to talk about Mr Pesach like you do... Learn a lesson boy!

planetmuman 2 minutes ago
Anyone who does not believe what Mr Ben Pesach is saying just look at the youtube comments. DO THEY NOT OPENLY SAY THEY SUPPORT THE NAZIS? Is it a coincidence that Mein Kampt is a best-seller in Egypt? Ask yourself if the evil is not still in this world? Look at those who learn hate from the crib...

planetmuman 7 minutes ago
The Egyptians will not start a war with Israel because they know they will be defeated. It is humiliating the muslims to be humiliated by Jews but we did it to them before, and we can do it to them again. Look at the falsehood which the media is reporting concerning the 'apology' and the three egyptians who were working with the terrorists.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Honors for this video (15)
#13 - Most Discussed (This Month) - News & Politics - Israel
#2 - Most Discussed (Today) - Israel
#1 - Most Discussed (Today) - News & Politics - Israel

#30 - Most Discussed (This Week) - Israel
#9 - Most Discussed (This Week) - News & Politics - Israel
#106 - Top Favorited (This Month) - Israel
#5 - Top Favorited (This Month) - News & Politics - Israel
#2 - Top Favorited (Today) - Israel
#1 - Top Favorited (Today) - News & Politics - Israel
#22 - Top Favorited (Today) - News & Politics
#19 - Top Favorited (This Week) - Israel
#2 - Top Favorited (This Week) - News & Politics - Israel
#6 - Top Rated (Today) - Israel
#1 - Top Rated (Today) - News & Politics - Israel
#74 - Top Rated (This Week) - News & Politics - Israel
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Excellent work Chaim!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
This is wonder news, indeed. Excellent work, Chaim.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
Five thousand and eiighteen thousand huh.

Must have really hit them in a rough spot.
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
Oh but 144 dislikes though  :yuck:
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
G_d bless you.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.