Author Topic: The Diffrences between Ancient Assyria and Modern Day Syria  (Read 657 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
The Diffrences between Ancient Assyria and Modern Day Syria
« on: August 26, 2011, 09:46:28 AM »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
Re: The Diffrences between Ancient Assyria and Modern Day Syria
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2011, 05:10:16 PM »
There is a one clear meaningful difference between Ancient Assyria and modern day syria: the religion. Assyrians were and are the devout Christians who love Jesus and support Israel. The so-called "syrians", however, are no different from their muslim fanatic brothers from the rest of the muslim world. If only I was a president of the United States, I would help Assyrians take their homeland (Syria) back and make it Christian again. I can't wait to see the day when muslims will be slaughtered until their full massive conversions out of their "religion of peace".

Q.: Why is Africa such a [censored]-hole?
A.: Because no Jews ever lived there.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2011, 08:08:38 AM »
There is a one clear meaningful difference between Ancient Assyria and modern day syria: the religion. Assyrians were and are the devout Christians who love Jesus and support Israel. The so-called "syrians", however, are no different from their muslim fanatic brothers from the rest of the muslim world. If only I was a president of the United States, I would help Assyrians take their homeland (Syria) back and make it Christian again. I can't wait to see the day when muslims will be slaughtered until their full massive conversions out of their "religion of peace".

Most of what is called "Syria" today is actually apart of the land of Israel.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2011, 09:05:39 AM »
Yes, Syria is a parts of real Israel.  :israel: :fist:
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2011, 05:07:52 AM »
Go away Hank