Author Topic: Bloomberg tells Muslims "We are all muslims."  (Read 1085 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Bloomberg tells Muslims "We are all muslims."
« on: August 28, 2011, 02:36:16 PM »
Bloomberg is really a traitor and perhaps worships islam and worships muslims.

http://barenakedislam.wordpress.com/2010/08/26/we-are-all-muslims-says-mayor-bloomberg-to-ramadan-muslim-audience/

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
Re: Bloomberg tells Muslims "We are all muslims."
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2011, 03:38:17 PM »
BLOOMBERG FOR MAYOR....of islamabad

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2011, 03:39:48 PM »
What an idiot. I cannot believe that NY elected such a wicked man. My mother probably will not be surprised. My mother despised Bloomberg with a passion because of his support of the 9/11 mosque and other things he has done.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2011, 04:29:43 PM »
What a surprise! (NOT)
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2011, 05:02:33 PM »

That man is obscene.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2011, 05:07:10 PM »
BLOOMBERG FOR MAYOR....of islamabad

Mayor of islamabad or islam-is-bad.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2011, 05:26:07 PM »
We all knew Bloomberg was a disgusting pig but it's still obscene when you see him say things like this. How can this man be such a self-hater? I bet we'll find out in 20 years or so he converted to islam like that piece of [censored] Tony Blair.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 06:54:33 PM by The Coon »
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2011, 05:44:56 PM »
BloomTurd is the worst of the worst!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2011, 06:42:15 PM »
Mayor of islamabad or islam-is-bad.

Makes sense. Islamabad = Islam is bad. Get it?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2011, 11:48:22 PM »
Chaim's response to a question regarding Mike Bloomberg comes to mind when reading this thread.   Bloomberg's time in office can't end soon enough!

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline JTFenthusiast

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2011, 12:17:01 AM »
We all knew Bloomberg was a disgusting pig but it's still obscene when you see him say things like this. How can this man be such a self-hater? I bet we'll find out in 20 years or so he converted to islam like that piece of drek Tony Blair.

Tony Blair isn't Muslim.  His insane sister-in-law is

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2011, 08:14:50 AM »
Tony Blair isn't Muslim.  His insane sister-in-law is

True, Tony Blair did say he respects Islam greatly and he reads the koran. I'm sure we'll find out he's a muslim after he leaves public life.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2011, 08:51:09 AM »
Giuliani or as his Black and qurananimal enemies call him Jewliani did all the work to straighten out N.Y.C. Bloomberg just took over after all was done and expects the credit
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2011, 09:30:14 AM »
Do they really call him Jewliani? Damn schvartzas.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2011, 09:34:02 AM »
Do they really call him Jewliani? Damn schvartzas.
Yes but i think they spell it his way Jooliani
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03