Author Topic: Who is Marbus0?  (Read 850 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Who is Marbus0?
« on: August 28, 2011, 08:15:18 PM »
I recently received a bunch of spam from a fool who goes by the nic marbus0. I assumed at first he was an average trollish kook but after I investigated him it seems he is an abnormal trollish kook.

I discovered he has a hatred of JTF and of Chaim and I want to know more about this loser...

Apparently I am not the only one who asked this question...

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php?topic=42703.0
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 02:32:05 AM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Re: Who is Marbus0?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2011, 09:52:17 PM »
Just my opinion but I think we should concentrate our energy on positive things we can achieve rather than our opponents.  Remember JTF is opposed by probably 90% or more of Jews.  Even many Jewish nationalists oppose it.  If we devote our time to our opponents we will never get anything done.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2011, 10:00:42 PM »
Just my opinion but I think we should concentrate our energy on positive things we can achieve rather than our opponents.  Remember JTF is opposed by probably 90% or more of Jews.  Even many Jewish nationalists oppose it.  If we devote our time to our opponents we will never get anything done.

Certainly and I do not spend any time worrying about him... But I am just interested in what his beef is. From what I can tell he has mental and emotional problems because most of what he writes is pure baloney.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2011, 12:07:55 AM »
I believe he is a Croat nazi.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline JTFenthusiast

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2011, 12:15:53 AM »
He tends to be all over YT

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2011, 01:33:54 AM »
If that is his picture he's a lot older than I thought he was. I thought from how he typed he was probably a teen.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2011, 02:28:36 AM »
No offense, Muman but I think this might be the wrong person. I clicked the link and it says its someone that goes by David Mabus while we are dealing with a Marbus. Yeah it's one letter off so I might be wrong but this Mabus and Marbus might have nothing to do with one another. Also I do believe that Marbus is a lot younger (early 20s) and preoccupies himself with Croatian issues while the Mabus character seems to just troll around and send death threats to university professors for non-Croatian issues.  

Personally I think this is someone else. Although this Mabus is ugly as hell and sounds like a massive annoying troll, what makes us certain that this David Mabus is Marbus0? the similar name? Or I might have missed some more compelling evidence?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2011, 02:30:11 AM »
No offense, Muman but I think this might be the wrong person. I clicked the link and it says its someone that goes by David Mabus while we are dealing with a Marbus. Yeah it's one letter off so I might be wrong but this Mabus and Marbus might have nothing to do with one another. Also I do believe that Marbus is a lot younger (early 20s) and preoccupies himself with Croatian issues while the Mabus character seems to just troll around and send death threats to university professors for non-Croatian issues.  

Personally I think this is someone else. Someone ugly as hell, what a troll but is it Marbus? I don't know but I lean to maybe it's not our troll. :/
What makes us certain that this David Mabus is Marbus. I might have missed something.

Maybe there are more than one marbus trolls...

He sure as hell has a lot of anti-JTF videos...

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2011, 02:32:46 AM »
Could be. I don't watch their videos anyways. Seems like they just throw spam everywhere it's best to not open them.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2011, 07:02:14 AM »
 I don't see his face and i know hat he looks like :::D :::D but by the vids  it seems like the marbus who posts on  on Stevens forum.Our original marbus
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03