Author Topic: What is Wrong with 'Rabbi' Froman?  (Read 813 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
What is Wrong with 'Rabbi' Froman?
« on: September 06, 2011, 08:40:22 PM »
This guy has made the news a lot in recent days but today he appears to be groveling before our Muslim overlords in order to apologize and suggest that it is against the Jewish religion to burn mosques. I have many questions about this so-called Rabbi. I have never heard any single rabbi say anything which indicates that there is anything sacred about islam, their cursed book the koran, or their places of 'worship'.

But rabbi froman is quoted as saying:

“The main message that I heard Rav Froman saying is that to do something like the burning of a mosque is a disgrace, a Hilul Hashem in the Jewish religion, and that we’re obligated to respect the Islamic faith and Islamic holy places,” said Eliyahu McLean, one of the participants in the visit.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/147619#.Tma6aZG6SL8

I am interested in hearing from KWRBT and Edu about whether there is any Rabbi other than these 'eretz shalom' clowns who suggest that islam is a holy religion and that their G-d is Hashem. I have looked into the question about the name of G-d and although there is a chance that allah may be a version of el {short for elokim} I also know that Hashem is much more than 'el' {through his ineffible name yud kay vav kay}.

I also have never seen anything in the Torah which suggests that another religion has anything which can be considered Holy from the Jewish perspective. Why do some rabbis appear to be bending over to say that Jews must respect the strange service of other religions?

I cannot believe I watched this 'rabbi' yelling 'allu akbar'.... What is wrong with him?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: What is Wrong with 'Rabbi' Froman?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2011, 11:02:57 PM »
He's getting nice and ready for dhimmitude

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2011, 12:28:07 AM »
I think he's ugly looking.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2011, 12:41:12 AM »
I think he's ugly looking.

Ugly scary looking to me. Maybe he is dying of cancer?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2011, 04:35:02 AM »
Froman is crazy IMO. He has cancer, or at least had it not so recently. I am not wishing him death though. I give him the benefit of the doubt that his intentions are good and he is just acting on the wrong conclusions.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2011, 07:14:10 AM »
He says Allah Candybar  wears a nice philistine keffiyah around his neck,wait Philistines didn't wear Keffiyahs they were Aegean Greek
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2011, 07:35:56 AM »
There are many weirdos, Koffrim, Mumarim, followers of Muhammad and other Jew-hating animals even in the settlements. And instead of us taking care of them, G-d has to send his good ol' servant, the colorectal cancer