Author Topic: Kopi Luwak : Poop Coffee!  (Read 501 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Kopi Luwak : Poop Coffee!
« on: September 09, 2011, 11:50:57 PM »
Even though it's expensive thought it still sounds like something they drink in Africa:

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Kopi Luwak : Poop Coffee!
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2011, 08:19:14 AM »
I like to try new things but I don't think I'd want to try that. It sounds really gross.

I really want to try Durian but I don't think there are any Asian grocery stores on my side of town that actually sell produce and a lot of the "Asian" grocery stores are more like Muslim stores so I wouldn't want to shop in those places anyway. Maybe next time I actually go into town I can find a real one though. Even if they don't have Durian I'm sure they have some other interesting stuff. My next thing I think I'm going to try is bitter melon. I've been trying to find out how to make it and Fiesta does sell that.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2011, 03:06:14 PM »
I'd love to try durian too but in addition to being hard to obtain, the price is absurdly inflated too (I don't want to spend thirty bucks on a fruit that goes to complete waste in its native country) and the best varieties are not exported, at least according to Wikipedia.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2011, 09:33:40 PM »
I'd love to try durian too but in addition to being hard to obtain, the price is absurdly inflated too (I don't want to spend thirty bucks on a fruit that goes to complete waste in its native country) and the best varieties are not exported, at least according to Wikipedia.

Well it's true that the price is really high but I'd really like to try it at least once.