Author Topic: I'm in London now  (Read 7152 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
I'm in London now
« on: September 08, 2011, 08:42:14 AM »
I went to the EDL Tower Hamlets demo.
Tower Hamlets is one of the most muslim-polluted neighbourhoods in England. Eventhough it is part of London, they have a self-appointed muslim mayor with ties to the muslim brotherhood who gets a 1,6 billion pound budget every year to play santaclaus to those monkey's. Galloway said the EDL would never march there.
A few days before the demo theresa may banned the march unlawfully. I have walked a couple of hours before the demo in Tower Hamlets and there litterally were police on every street corner. A fake fire alarm went off in one trainstation to deliberately sabotage people from getting to the demo and people were held up massively in other places.

Due to bail-conditions, Tommy Robinson is not allowed to have anything to do with EDL, like speaking at demo's or even on his computer, so he had to go in disguise to actually get to the stage. Tommy has been followed by ' Dispatches' and a couple of days before the march while being filmed in his car a muslim knocked on his window, asking "Hey Tommy, what have you got to say about islam?", so he said "Islam sucks". The muslim then knocked through the window, injuring Tommy's nose, luckily while Dispatches was filming, so they got it all on tape.

Roberta adviced Tommy to dress up as a Rabbi to get to the stage, so the day before the demo Roberta and I met with him to buy a Jewish looking hat (he bought the beard himself). Real Jewish hats are pretty expensive and we had a hard time finding anything resembling it even a little bit, but eventually we found one that looked good enough.

On the day of the demo Roberta was constantly text messaging with Tommy to find a safe place for him to meet up with us and do an interview with Dispatches while dressed up as a Rabbi. Most pubs were closed so this was pretty difficult. When we finally came to the right pub and after Tommy's interview we had to wait untill there would be enough people, because the police was doing everything to prevent them from coming there. There was even police from Scotland. Tommy is a really great guy and we had a good time in the pub with him. He thought the whole thing was really funny.

The exciting part was getting Tommy to the stage. We were with a group of people from the Jewish Division so that it wouldn't look strange that we were accompanying a 'Rabbi'. It was a 10 minute walk or so and we had to bypass a lot of police. Roberta kept telling Tommy to keep his eyes forward, not to make eye-contact with people and to pretend to be a bit scared.

During his speech the police came with about 10 men from the side to arrest him, one of them climbing on top of a guy's van being used for the demo, damaging the top. One of the stewards kept them off at the beginning and when other people noticed they all came to stop the police from arresting Tommy. Eventually they retreated and as they walked back, the people standing at the side all filled up the space they walked through.
Tommy was moved to a pub, but got arrested the next day, released again and arrested again and is now in prison on hunger strike and demanding only KOSHER food, instead of halal.

Here are pictures from the demo:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.266185063393412.74443.220366781308574&type=1

Tommy's speech:

Kevin's speech:

After the demo, one bus got attacked by a herd of degraded apes:

http://vladtepesblog.com/?p=37498

After having left the crowd the Jewish Division also got attacked by subhuman antifa's who tried to set us up. This is a copy/paste of what I posted elsewhere:

[]
Some skanks tried to set us up by trying to stir up a fight while having one of those skanks filming it. While I was waiting on a friend who went to the toilet after having had a nice talk with a peaceful Hindu man, one of those skanks grabbed my plackard while I was watching the other way. When I started chasing him to try and give him the proper treatment, 3 of his skank-friends jumped on me and pushed my head down. When I managed to get loose the policed arrived already and instead of going after the assaulters immediately, they ordered me to go to the wall as if I was the instigator and almost let the scum go free were it not that I kept shouting to go after them because they were walking right in front of the coppers.

The police searched the scum and took their details and that was it.
I have been in fights before; if I get a proper hit I will know. No one hit me. One of them tried some pathetic sort of uppercut in my stomach, but he either didn't hit me altogether, or just can't hit drek.

What is intruiging though, is that while 'expose' has not posted any picture of this which hel gower claims to have seen, yet hel gower knows at least that something has happened while we of the Jdiv have not mentioned anything about this.
What are hel gower's links to this antifa scum???

One of those communist scum even said that I must be Rabbi Shifren!!! That's pretty strong attacking a Rabbi on Shabbat.

-Robert.

One more thing:

Rachel corrie is dead.
Good.
[]

Months before the demo already I have been threatened with violence if I were to show up at Tower Hamlets and some days before the demo some people said Roberta would be removed if she would show up:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=265739763437942&set=a.220372061308046.64410.220366781308574&type=1&ref=nf

Unfortunately, Tommy and Kevin are not too fond of computers and don't really know their way around on it. They mostly don't have a clue of what goes on on the EDL facebook pages, nor the EDL website and forum. This enables a certain clique of nazi's to get away with a lot of lies they spread and instigations.
Roberta and I have been attacked ongoingly for a long time in very vile ways.
Because Tommy was dressed as a Rabbi and with the Jewish Division walking with him, NONE of these impotents dared say anything to us and this whole day has been one huge slap in their faces.

Roberta also made a new statement:
http://edl-englishdefenceleague.blogspot.com/2011/09/jewish-division-official-statement.html

JEWISH DIVISION OFFICIAL STATEMENT - 05/09/2011

In the last couple of days, Ms. Roberta Moore has decided to retake the leadership of the EDL Jewish Division (EDL JDIV) due to the continuous corrupting influence of certain malign and subversive elements that have managed to infiltrate the EDL, and continue to cause an enormous amount of division. Unfortunately her resignation had not put an end to these malicious elements and in fact had made it worse, for they thought they now had full run of the EDL.

The decision was made after the discovery of a counterfeit EDL Jewish Division facebook group, bereft of Jewish membership and with a fictitious leader going by the name of "James Cohen.

These malign elements include the so called self styled "Edl Support Group", members of a FB group called Expose, MDL, ZHC/Team Poison and Antifa. Their mission of course is to cause maximum confusion, discord and intrigue via disinformation.

One of these instigators is a fat pig called hel gower. She was standing behind the stage as well standing there like a bag of poopoo and had nothing to say. She has also said that Roberta would most likely face violence from people were she to show up.
After the humiliation of the demo she apparently lost the plot and started saying Roberta got slapped down by a greenhaired communist prostitute:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.266707880007797.74566.220366781308574&type=1

She was also the one who created a new fake Jewish Division facebook page 2 days before the demo and had her accomplice Pyrus Jones from gates of vienna put it on the EDL website, because he unfortunately has access to it.

Homo Peter Tatchell suffered homophobic hostility from Muslims at anti-EDL demo
http://news.pinkpaper.com/NewsStory.aspx?id=6000

Sunday there will be a counter protest against 'muslims against crusaders' who will celebrate the 3000 deads on 9-11 10 years ago. I will be there as well.
https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=134303723332579
https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=161195913961774
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 09:52:51 AM by Spiraling Leopard »

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
Re: I'm in London now
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2011, 09:33:53 AM »

Great report, Robert.
What exactly is Tommy Robinson charged with ?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2011, 10:26:48 AM »
I've seen full blown attacks on the EDL across the U.K. media it's obviously a concerted attack by the Anarchists,Neo Nazis ,qurananimals and Cameron
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2011, 10:31:35 AM »
Were on the road to a Civil War!  >:(

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2011, 06:27:25 PM »
Since the EDL are nazis, let's see all of them kill each other.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2011, 06:39:14 PM »
Robert,

First of all, I'm and I think everyone at JTF would agree, your English is really good.  I dont know how you became so fluent, but you write better than 90 percent of native born Americans.  Second, it was very courageous of you and Roberta to engage in this kind of undercover stuff.  Great Job!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2011, 06:40:33 PM »
I thought JTF does not have any relation to EDL.... They have disparaged Chaim and JTF as a whole...

Also I think that it is somewhat improper to use a 'Rabbi' for a disguise... Is there a reason some other disguise could not have been utilized?
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2011, 06:42:54 PM »
I thought JTF does not have any relation to EDL.... They have disparaged Chaim and JTF as a whole...

I think they also wanted to work with Rubin and the JDL even though they're Muzzie lovers.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2011, 10:42:09 PM »
בס''ד

The EDL is a Nazi front group filled with holocaust-deniers and Jew-hating cowardly hypocrites.

These Jew-hating clowns condemn JTF as "terrorists" because I damaged Soviet diplomatic property to free Russian Jews.

Tommy Robinson is a coward, a fraud and a pathological liar.

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2011, 11:01:39 PM »
What a political mix up, I always had my suspicions of the EDL , after all they were an off shoot of the BNP, no thanx i will not now join them!  Thankyou Chaim!

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2011, 11:10:38 PM »
I don't think that England has any hope.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2011, 11:26:16 PM »
Not unless another Cromwell is waiting in the wings!  I suggest retired General Sir Mike Jackson who must return to the colours to save old England from the Muzzies & Bolsheviks! :dance:

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2011, 01:44:52 AM »
I guess its a good start. What a nightmare it must be in London.

BTW how did you get me in that first video?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2011, 06:42:37 AM »
Col Richard Kemp should lead the Bits against quranswine invaders             http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Kemp   

http://thejc.com/blogpost/colonel-richard-kemp-dark-forces-are-manipulating-media-against-israel   

The Colonel always defends Israel

Colonel Richard Kemp CBE, the former commander of British forces in Afghanistan, addressed the 110th Anniversary Dinner of the British Zionist Federation on sunday night.

He spoke of his admiration for Israel’s support for the British army and the way the Israeli army went about Operation Cast Lead in trying to limit Palestinian civilian casualties.

His speech built on his brief testimony (see footage below) to the United Nations Human Rights Council Emergency Session on 16th October 2009 when he said:

“The IDF did more to safeguard the rights of civilians in a combat zone than any other army in the history of warfare.”

On Sunday night Colonel Kemp told his audience of how a Brigadier-General in the IDF, its leading expert on suicide bombings, advised him in detail about suicide bombings when he first arrived in Afghanistan on 2003.

This advice formed the basis of the British army’s doctrine for dealing with suicide bombings.

He drew the comparison of Israel’s fight against Hamas and Hezbollah and that of Britain’s against Jaish al-Mahdi which was “responsible for killing large numbers of American and British soldiers in Iraq”.

He pointed out that Hamas, Hezbollah, Jaish al-Mahdi and the Taliban are all motivated, trained and armed by Iran.

The difference, he said, between British forces and the Israeli army was that British forces do not go into battle knowing they will be condemned by the media and respected international bodies, like the UN, and accused of the most horrific things.

He then went on to describe how Hamas, Hezbollah, Jaish al-Mahdi and the Taliban all fight from amongst their own civilians: “They deliberately sacrifice their own people.”

“Hamas did this in Gaza and the Taliban does it still in Afghanistan to protect themselves and discredit Israel and Britain in the eyes of the media when civilian casualties occur. Also children, some mentally disabled, and women are used to carry out suicide bombings.”

“14-year-old boys are forced to push towards British troops bomb-laden carts which are then detonated remotely leaving the child dead. The Taliban also use old women in battle and booby-trap mosques, store weapons in them and fire from them.”

“There is no depth they will not stoop to in order to protect themselves and discredit our forces, whether they are fighting the Israelis in Gaza or American and British troops in Afghanistan. The same tactics are used without any regard to human life whatsoever.”

Colonel Kemp discussed Operation Cast Lead and the amount of human intelligence recruited to target Hamas specifically: “Palestinians were also recruited despite Hamas reintroducing crucifixion to deal with spies.”

He said that Israeli pilots were allowed to abort a mission if not satisfied that civilians were not at risk. He referred to the three hour unilateral ceasefire during Operation Cast Lead which no other nation would consider knowing that the enemy would use it to rearm.

“Israel delivered aid to to the civilians in Gaza knowing Hamas would confiscate much of it and nearly one million leaflets were dropped warning of where and when a raid was coming while 30,000 phone calls were made warning of coming attacks.”

He mentioned that mistakes are made by American, British and Israeli troops in the middle of a battle: “But these are not the same as war crimes. And just like with the British and American armies, any misdemeanours in the Israeli army are investigated.”

He finished off by saying that while Ahmadinejad was still in power in Iran there would be no peace in the Middle East and that “a lot of the adverse propaganda is based on anti-Semitism or anti-Israel sentiment. Dark forces are at work which are exploiting the media”.

Yuli Edelstein, Minister of Public Affairs and the Diaspora in the Israeli government, also spoke. There was a small anti-Israel demonstration outside the event.

More at:

http://richardmillett.wordpress.com/2010/02/23/colonel-richard-kemp-brit...
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2011, 09:47:58 AM »
But can he stage a coup? :o

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2011, 10:14:45 AM »
But can he stage a coup? :o
I doubt it but he would make a good leader

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2011, 11:39:02 AM »
Some of the EDL might be [censored] or nazi like, the majority isn't and many would probably agree with the JTF, although they are the common people who are not admins or anything so they don't get their voices heard.

The real Jewish Division supports JTF and Kahane too.

I agree with Roberta that it is better to try and steer the EDL into the right direction, rather than let it implode.

Great report, Robert.
What exactly is Tommy Robinson charged with ?

No one really knows, but it is nothing he actually cán be charged with anyway.

Robert,

First of all, I'm and I think everyone at JTF would agree, your English is really good.  I dont know how you became so fluent, but you write better than 90 percent of native born Americans.  Second, it was very courageous of you and Roberta to engage in this kind of undercover stuff.  Great Job!

I don't think my english is that good at all really, but I'm not worried about it either. I didn't make specific effort to make the first post a 'good read' or anything; I just tried to get all the different kind of issues in some sort of chronological order and keep it briefly, so that people who will read it get the right picture of what has been going on over a few months of time.
I also wasn't undercover; I just wore a Kippah on my head so people can see I am part of the Jewish Division. People in the EDL who hate me will know what I look like and wearing a Magen David and a Kippah will piss nazi's off.

Also I think that it is somewhat improper to use a 'Rabbi' for a disguise... Is there a reason some other disguise could not have been utilized?

A lot of things discussed on the forum have no direct relationship to JTF, but this story, whether you like the EDL or not, is still interesting.
At the moment I do not know how to judge Tommy Robinson and Kevin Carol on the articles written by others that were posted on the EDL website and facebook pages. They do not write them themselves and maybe do not even read them properly before 'approving' them to be put on the website. Their is a group of people abusing Tommy and Kevin's name without their knowledge at least up to a certain extend and a cow named 'hel gower' posts fullblown lies in their name. So this still needs sorting out.

Let nazi's think that Zionists rule the EDL. That's a good thing.

I think they also wanted to work with Rubin and the JDL even though they're Muzzie lovers.

They had some affiliations with Meir Weinstein and JDL Canada, so not directly the rubins.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2011, 11:20:57 PM »
Some of the EDL might be morons or nazi like, the majority isn't and many would probably agree with the JTF, although they are the common people who are not admins or anything so they don't get their voices heard.

The real Jewish Division supports JTF and Kahane too.

I agree with Roberta that it is better to try and steer the EDL into the right direction, rather than let it implode.

No one really knows, but it is nothing he actually cán be charged with anyway.

I don't think my english is that good at all really, but I'm not worried about it either. I didn't make specific effort to make the first post a 'good read' or anything; I just tried to get all the different kind of issues in some sort of chronological order and keep it briefly, so that people who will read it get the right picture of what has been going on over a few months of time.
I also wasn't undercover; I just wore a Kippah on my head so people can see I am part of the Jewish Division. People in the EDL who hate me will know what I look like and wearing a Magen David and a Kippah will piss nazi's off.

A lot of things discussed on the forum have no direct relationship to JTF, but this story, whether you like the EDL or not, is still interesting.
At the moment I do not know how to judge Tommy Robinson and Kevin Carol on the articles written by others that were posted on the EDL website and facebook pages. They do not write them themselves and maybe do not even read them properly before 'approving' them to be put on the website. Their is a group of people abusing Tommy and Kevin's name without their knowledge at least up to a certain extend and a cow named 'hel gower' posts fullblown lies in their name. So this still needs sorting out.

Let nazi's think that Zionists rule the EDL. That's a good thing.

They had some affiliations with Meir Weinstein and JDL Canada, so not directly the rubins.

Uh, no, your English grammar and syntax, not to mention vocabulary, is superior.  It takes nerve to wear a kippah in a crowd like that.  Gd Bless you

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2011, 01:12:21 AM »
I know I go against the forum on this, but all the members of EDL that I have met are very supportive of Israel.  I've noticed the same with the BNP.  That doesnt take away from the fact that both organizations have a dark and evil past.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2011, 01:34:04 AM »
BNP is very supportive to the Serb cause. They have some great articles on their website about Kosovo. Sad fact is that many football fans had let nazi propaganda to manipulate them for years. We must know how much money is invested in this project.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2011, 04:09:01 PM »
Here is at least one EDL-er who supports JTF. This is the guy who has been to almost every EDL demonstration and always brings an Israeli flag with "Free Gilad Shalit" on it or a Dutch flag with "Geert Wilders" on it.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2011, 04:26:21 PM »
great report Robert...