Author Topic: Shillary Clinton continues to push 'diplomacy' to fight Islamic terrorism  (Read 325 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Mrs clinton misses the mark again. When will these leaders learn that 'diplomacy' and 'democracy' will not stop islamic terror in the world. It is a big waste of American taxpayers money to send money and diplomats to try to fix the problems with islam. I, for one, am tired of paying my hard-earned money for taxes which are used to supply weapons to terrorists in the Holy Land. I am tired of giving my money to supply regimes which are engaged in global jihad {such as Pakistan}... Why do these politicians act like mental asylum patients who continue to do the same thing, over and over, even though the results fail each and every time? Like the 'land for peace' malarkey which has been proven over the last 20 years to be a scam perpetuated by the Jew haters of the world, diplomacy and engagement with terrorist regimes only backfires on us in the end.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Foreign-Policy/2011/0909/Hillary-Clinton-more-smart-power-needed-in-terrorism-fight

Hillary Clinton: more 'smart power' needed in terrorism fight

Hillary Clinton announced Friday the creation of a new Global Counterterrorism Forum, which will use 'smart power' such as diplomacy and democracy to fight terrorism.

WASHINGTON

Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton on Friday marked the 10th anniversary of the September 11 attacks by calling for the integration of more “smart power” initiatives – more democracy, development, and rule-of-law promotion – into global counterterrorism efforts.

Speaking in New York, which she represented as a US senator at the time of the attacks, Secretary Clinton said that as successful as military actions have been in decimating Al Qaeda, they are not enough – especially in addressing the root causes of terrorism.

Opening her remarks with a reference to what she called “serious” reports of an Al Qaeda plot to hit either New York or Washington on the 9/11 anniversary, Clinton said such plans “should surprise no one” but are “a reminder of the continuing stakes in our struggle against violent extremism.”

Clinton spoke at the John Jay College of Criminal Justice, which lost nearly 70 students and alumni in the 9/11 attacks – and which in the aftermath of the events created a master’s program in the study of terrorism.

But her target audience appeared to be as much the US Congress as anyone else, as the Republican-controlled House in particular has zeroed in on the State Department – and the kinds of “smart power” programs Clinton advocates – for billions of dollars in budget cuts.

Despite the cutbacks, Clinton on Friday announced the creation of a new Global Counterterrorism Forum, designed to enhance international counterterrorism cooperation by bringing together policymakers and experts in the field on a regular basis. The new forum, to be formally launched later this month at the United Nations, will initially be co-chaired by the US and Turkey and include 30 other countries, including Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and Algeria.

Noting that she is also upgrading the State Department’s counterterrorism office to a full bureau with its own assistant secretary of State, Clinton argued for increased integration of counterterrorism efforts into all aspects of US diplomacy.

It is ironic to me that she spoke at the "John Jay" college because my brothers first and middle name was "Jonathan Jay"...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Re: Shillary Clinton continues to push 'diplomacy' to fight Islamic terrorism
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2011, 12:26:24 AM »
And who supports terrorists in Kosovo?
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,