Author Topic: I be a shvartze..dat means I don' hafta tell the cops nuffin...mmmhmmm!  (Read 560 times)

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
http://www.thestar.com/news/article/1051358--toronto-police-accused-of-racial-profiling

From the car, the officers asked where he was going. Nembhard ignored them and walked around the front of the vehicle.

That alone says this shvuggie loses his case   :::D  :::D  :::D

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: I be a shvartze..dat means I don' hafta tell the cops nuffin...mmmhmmm!
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2011, 09:12:54 AM »
HE DINT DO NUFFIN!!!!  :::D

This [censored] had a chip on his shoulder from the beginning and was acting suspicious. Many nigs try to pretend they have a limp because it makes them look tough or that they've been in lots of brawls. On top of that he is combative with the police and disregards their commands. I remember when I was younger getting stopped by the cops a few times. You just do what they ask and they let you on your way. Not if you're a coon though! You be as combative, arrogant and stupid as can be and then claim racial profiling when you force them to detain you.

It's funny in Toronto how like 90% of people involved in gun crimes are blacks. I live in Toronto and one year there were about 60 or so murders. Out of the 30 or so that were gun-related all but one were black people that were killed and the only non-black was a tamil or pakistani guy.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2011, 04:33:27 PM »
He could have just told them what he was doing and avoided all that mess.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2011, 04:39:10 PM »
It would have been advisable for him to have cooperated with the officers to avoid the situation.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2011, 06:27:37 PM »
the only non-black was a tamil or pakistani guy.
Your country seems to be in the process of getting taken over by south Asian Moolies.