Author Topic: Lyban rebel leadership affiliated with al queda!  (Read 662 times)

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
Lyban rebel leadership affiliated with al queda!
« on: August 29, 2011, 11:33:49 PM »
http://debka.com/article/21249/

I knew this would happen. I would rather have an honest muslim nazi than a closet muslim nazi in a suit.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
Re: Lyban rebel leadership affiliated with al queda!
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2011, 08:29:54 AM »
REALLY? nobody saw THAT coming! I thought the rebels were Pro-American Pro-Western freedom fighters, I did not expect them to turn out to be terrorists affiliated with Al-Qaeda!

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2011, 08:33:14 AM »
Anyone who thought "rebel" Libya would be better than Gaddafi Libya is either very naive or very evil.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2011, 10:55:55 AM »
REALLY? nobody saw THAT coming! I thought the rebels were Pro-American Pro-Western freedom fighters, I did not expect them to turn out to be terrorists affiliated with Al-Qaeda!

;D :::D

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2011, 12:55:27 PM »
Things were an open secret from the very beginning. ;D
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2011, 09:17:19 PM »
Someone is working against Israel and putting monsters in power.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2011, 12:23:35 AM »
Of course this is not a surprise. I believe gadaffi himself pointed out that the rebel forces were being supplied and manned by the Al-Queda. But then again Obama does not want to talk about Al-Queda at the 9/11 memorials because he believes it is history.... Very interesting.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2011, 06:50:26 PM »
History repeats itself.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2011, 10:59:47 AM »
Update  8) Obama is seriously working in order to destroy western civilization. And all European leaders too.

http://www.weeklyblitz.net/1798/rebels-transforming-libya-into-sharia-state
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2011, 04:08:13 PM »
Update  8) Obama is seriously working in order to destroy western civilization. And all European leaders too.

http://www.weeklyblitz.net/1798/rebels-transforming-libya-into-sharia-state

It looks that he puts his eyes in to the eyes of the muslamics and solemnly declares - "We are You".

BTW, now "acceleration" is the key word.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 04:25:38 PM by syyuge »