Author Topic: Who are sovereign citizens?  (Read 539 times)

Offline YSV2JamesPigwards

• Junior JTFer
    • The U.S. Department of Struggle Against Islam
Who are sovereign citizens?
« on: September 14, 2011, 08:27:45 PM »
There is an anti-government movement in America which refers to itself as the "sovereign citizens movement". According to the far-left bolshevik Southern Pukerty Lie Center, they started out as the white supremacists, but later changed their tactics and have some African American members. Tim Mcveigh ys'v might or might not be a sovereign citizen. I also heard they collaborate with a black muslim separatists known as a "Moorish Science Temple of America". http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moorish_Science_Temple_of_America

Are these a bunch of anti-American phonies, or should they be considered a "nazi" movement?
Jew or Gentile, Black or White.
Against Islam We Must Unite!

Jews now face a huge number of enemies surrounding them. But, their most dangerous enemy is Islam. Only defeating Islam, Jews will be able to deal with the rest of the antisemitic garbage.

The world may have become more tolerant to Jews. But, in the end of a day, the world will still hate them and be more sympathetic to the parasitic muslim scum.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Who are sovereign citizens?
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2011, 08:33:11 PM »
Not all sovereign citizens are crazy, some literally just want to live isolated in their own communities.

Sovereign citizen is equivalent to saying someone is "bald", they don't really have a specific loyalty other than themselves.

There's a lot of them on the survivalist forums and they have alot of useful information when it comes to being able to survive through a disaster.

Offline YSV2JamesPigwards

• Junior JTFer
    • The U.S. Department of Struggle Against Islam
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2011, 08:35:33 PM »
Well, I kinda hate the government for what it's doing. I don't want to follow a new culture (rap, jeans etc). Yet, I found them untrusted. They have black muslim nazis in their movement. They may also be antisemitic. I'm not sure though.
Jew or Gentile, Black or White.
Against Islam We Must Unite!

Jews now face a huge number of enemies surrounding them. But, their most dangerous enemy is Islam. Only defeating Islam, Jews will be able to deal with the rest of the antisemitic garbage.

The world may have become more tolerant to Jews. But, in the end of a day, the world will still hate them and be more sympathetic to the parasitic muslim scum.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2011, 08:36:17 PM »
I know a lot of illegal aliens claim to be "sovereign citizens".
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2011, 08:51:57 PM »
What's the point of this whole thread?