Author Topic: Obama Fruad!! Solar company bankrupt, blackhouse says Co. OK  (Read 439 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Obama Fruad!! Solar company bankrupt, blackhouse says Co. OK
« on: September 15, 2011, 09:03:42 AM »

I just heard that the osama blackhouse has been hiding the fact that they've been pouring tax payer money into a solar company and says that everything is great. News only broke when the solar company went bankrupt. We need to make an issue of this. This ape has once again lied to the entire people!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Obama Fruad!! Solar company bankrupt, blackhouse says Co. OK
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2011, 09:13:58 AM »
this is african american culture at its best...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2011, 09:34:47 AM »
Why is the government giving 500 million dollars to a solar power company? Simply insane.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2011, 09:43:35 AM »
The number one deity for pagans is the Sun. I don't know how that's connected but to pour that much money into a company that subsequently goes 'bankrupt'... there is something funny going on here. I just can't quite put my finger on it.

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2011, 01:08:43 PM »
It is the 3rd solar company who took government money and now goes bankrupt. And It is no coincidence either, because the easy government money made these companies over expand.