Author Topic: Can I start my own Ask JTF program?  (Read 1037 times)

Offline YSV2JamesPigwards

• Junior JTFer
    • The U.S. Department of Struggle Against Islam
Can I start my own Ask JTF program?
« on: September 15, 2011, 02:50:02 PM »
Don't get me wrong. I always enjoy participating in Ask JTF questions by the great Chaim Ben Pesach. I just wondered if I could make similar broadcasts as him and post videos on JTF forum.
Jew or Gentile, Black or White.
Against Islam We Must Unite!

Jews now face a huge number of enemies surrounding them. But, their most dangerous enemy is Islam. Only defeating Islam, Jews will be able to deal with the rest of the antisemitic garbage.

The world may have become more tolerant to Jews. But, in the end of a day, the world will still hate them and be more sympathetic to the parasitic muslim scum.

Offline Rin Tin Tin

• Junior JTFer
Re: Can I start my own Ask JTF program?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2011, 03:01:54 PM »
What happened to that British JTFer, I can't remember his name, very enjoyable, who broadcast about four or five years ago and will he return?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2011, 03:10:20 PM »
Don't get me wrong. I always enjoy participating in Ask JTF questions by the great Chaim Ben Pesach. I just wondered if I could make similar broadcasts as him and post videos on JTF forum.

Since when do you speak for JTF? Why don't you start your own 'Ask HenryMelvin' show.... I think if you are going to use JTF for your show it must be approved by Chaim...

Also, why should anyone want to ask you and not Chaim, who is the leader of JTF?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rin Tin Tin

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2011, 03:28:48 PM »
Since when do you speak for JTF? Why don't you start your own 'Ask HenryMelvin' show.... I think if you are going to use JTF for your show it must be approved by Chaim...

Also, why should anyone want to ask you and not Chaim, who is the leader of JTF?

Again, I repeat.  There was a British JTfer who had a show about 4 or 5 years ago for about a year whose name I cannot recall who put on a fairly good show and was not a talmudic chucham and did not need to be so I see nothing wrong with a JTFer putting on his own show as long as it is done with integrity and he is an asset to the cause.  He was speaking for himself and not JTF.  Has anyone asked himself, "What happens to JTF if something bad happens to Chaim, Chas v'Chalilah?  Do we just wither away and die?  Is he the only spokesperson of the organization?  Are we that centralized?  I think it's great that we try to develop other voices".
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 03:52:52 PM by Rin Tin Tin »

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2011, 03:35:10 PM »
Again, I repeat.  There was a British JTfer who had a show about 4 or 5 years ago for about a year whose name I cannot recall ...
You are talking about Yesha (Ze'ev). I don't know why he stopped frequenting the forum.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2011, 03:38:48 PM »
I think every member is free to do what he wants to further the cause. But I think there may be some issue if it appears that an individual speaks for JTF. I have been involved in JTF for about 4 years and I don't always agree with every JTF member. I have my own blog on which I am able to express my own opinion.

JTF generally supports members to create their own videos, etc... Let us ask Chaim what he thinks of this idea.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rin Tin Tin

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2011, 04:02:43 PM »
What happens if Chaim wants to go on vacation for a week or two, has a death in the family or has an emergency medical condition of his own?  There should be someone who can put on a show for that week.  I am sure that it would not be of the same format and probably not of the same quality as Chaim's but it would be bad if there were a void for that time period, so I think that developing alternate talents to fill in or augment Chaim's is a great idea.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2011, 04:12:53 PM »

You would need Chaim and yourself in the same room for a blood transfusion.
You would have him cloned and uploaded into your own brain.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2011, 04:24:15 PM »
What happens if Chaim wants to go on vacation for a week or two, has a death in the family or has an emergency medical condition of his own? There should be someone who can put on a show for that week. I am sure that it would not be of the same format and probably not of the same quality as Chaim's but it would be bad if there were a void for that time period, so I think that developing alternate talents to fill in or augment Chaim's is a great idea.

I've been following JTF since 1999. He hasn't failed yet.
When Meir Kahane created JDL, it became hot. When Rabbi died, JDL went with it. There really was no replacement.
When Chaim dies, JTF probably goes with him.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2011, 04:44:42 PM »
I think its a great idea.... but it needs to be put on hold for a bit.  You are a new member, and we don't fully know you as of yet.

Also, it wouldnt be called Ask JTF, it would need to be called something else.... because of course, only Chaim TRULY speaks for the JTF.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2011, 05:46:18 PM »
What happened to that British JTFer, I can't remember his name, very enjoyable, who broadcast about four or five years ago and will he return?

You mean Yosef?

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2011, 06:22:45 PM »

I think he went by Yesha. He had a great program! I don't know what happened to him though :(

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2011, 08:06:56 PM »

That's what I was thinking.  There's really only one spokesman for JTF and that's Chaim.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2011, 07:54:20 AM »
You can start your 'ask Melvin' program, but I doubt someone will be interested.
I wouldn't listen to it anyway.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2011, 10:43:50 AM »
If someone starts their own audio program I think they should do it in a different format.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2011, 06:21:57 PM »
You can start your 'ask Melvin' program, but I doubt someone will be interested.
I wouldn't listen to it anyway.
I'd be interested in hearing this person's voice..it's easier to remember if compared with, say, someone's writing style.  Also, it's odd to be new on a forum and be suggesting oneself as a nominee for a radio program.

Offline Rin Tin Tin

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2011, 07:51:34 PM »
Does anybody remember Yitzhak Ben Shlomo?