Author Topic: 'o'bama administration : Heads are gonna roll!  (Read 968 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
'o'bama administration : Heads are gonna roll!
« on: September 18, 2011, 08:08:06 PM »
This may not be good news because it was given as advice for the jungle bungler himself, Mr. {I mean} president 'ooo'bama.... But it seems that it is !!PANIC!!! time for the presidents administration.

President Clintons political adviser, the ugly skeleton James Carville, has some advice for the obummer... He says that Obama has to start firing his entire staff in order to appear like he is doing something.

When James Carville says 'PANIC' he means it... The Obama white house is acting like a submarine about to take a dive which it will not ever return from. The weasel in chief really has to give the pink slip to someone in his staff in order to look respectable, because for Obama the captain CAN NEVER go down with the ship...

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0911/63573.html

Carville: Obama should 'panic'
By: Mackenzie Weinger
September 15, 2011 06:18 AM EDT

Democratic strategist James Carville has just one word of advice for President Barack Obama: Panic.

In a CNN op-ed, Carville said Tuesday’s two special election results are a warning to the White House – and a sign the president must make drastic changes now to stave off the Republican momentum.

It’s time to panic, he wrote.

“People often ask me what advice I would give the White House about various things,” Carville wrote on Wednesday. “Today I was mulling over election results from New York and Nevada while thinking about that very question. What should the White House do now? One word came to mind: Panic.”

Carville said Democrats are “past sending out talking points” and said he would tell the president, “The time has come to demand a plan of action that requires a complete change from the direction you are headed.”

Carville’s advice: “Fire. Indict. Fight.”

Obama must fire someone – “No – fire a lot of people” — because the current team is just not working, Carville wrote.

“This may be news to you but this is not going well,” he wrote. “For precedent, see Russian Army 64th division at Stalingrad. There were enough deaths at Stalingrad to make the entire tea party collectively orgasm.”

Following the precedent of Bill Clinton, who fired many people in 1994, Ronald Reagan, who fired most of his campaign staff in 1980, and George W. Bush, who showed Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld the door, would give Americans a sense that Obama is actually trying to do something to fix the economy, Carville added.

“It’s not going to work with the same team, the same strategy, and the same excuses,” he wrote.

His next piece of advice is to indict people and hold them responsible for the country’s current economic state. If Attorney General Eric Holder can’t offer good explanations as to the state of these investigations, “fire him too.”

“Demand answers to why no one has been indicted,” he wrote. “Mr. President, people are livid. Tell people that you, too, are angry and sickened by the irresponsible actions on Wall Street that caused so much suffering. Do not accept excuses. Demand action now.”

Obama must also “make a case like a Democrat” and fight the “Republican austerity garbage,” Carville noted. And when making the case, the president must stick to his story, Carville wrote.

If Obama cannot course correct, the country could soon have a “crazy person” in the White House, Carville said.

“As I watch the Republican debates, I realize that we are on the brink of a crazy person running our nation,” he wrote. “I sit in front of the television and shudder at the thought of one of these creationism-loving, global-warming-denying, immigration-bashing, Social-Security-cutting, clean-air-hating, mortality-fascinated, Wall-Street-protecting Republicans running my country.”

We are scaring the pants off of libtard James Carville and I am happy, and proud that he is worried... He should be...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: 'o'bama administration : PANIC ATTACK : Heads are rolling!
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2011, 09:28:56 PM »
James Caraville is another shifty leftist. The kind of vitriol against conservatives this specimen spews is legendary. While Bush had the brains of Karl Rove, Clinton got through with this hick with a big vocabulary...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Carville

Political and media work

After 1992 Carville stopped working on domestic campaigns, stating that he would bring unneeded publicity. He then worked on a number of foreign campaigns, including those of Tony Blair - then Prime Minister of the United Kingdom - Ehud Barak of Israel's Labor Party, and the Liberal Party of Canada. In 2002, Carville worked as a Greenberg Carville Shrum (GCS) strategist to help American-educated Bolivian Gonzalo Sánchez de Lozada win the presidency in Bolivia, which was portrayed in a documentary Our Brand Is Crisis.

In 2004, he was brought in for last-minute consulting on Senator John Kerry's Presidential campaign, but he did not play a major role.

In 2005, Carville taught a semester of the course "Topics in American Politics" at Northern Virginia Community College. Among the guests he had come speak to the class were Al Hunt, Mark Halperin, Senator George Allen, George Stephanopoulos, Karl Strubel, Stan Greenberg, Tony Blankley, representatives from the Motion Picture Association of America, James Fallows.

In 2006, Carville switched gears from politics to sports and became a host on a sports show called 60/20 Sports on XM Satellite Radio with Luke Russert, son of the late NBC journalist Tim Russert. The show is an in-depth look at the culture of sports based on the ages of the two hosts (60 and 20). After the Democrats' victory in the 2006 midterm election, Carville criticized Howard Dean as Democratic National Committee Chair, calling for his ouster, as he believed Dean had not spent enough money. In late November 2006, Carville proposed a truce of sorts.[9]

Carville is the executive producer of the 2006 film All the King's Men, starring Sean Penn and Anthony Hopkins, which is loosely based on the life of Louisiana Governor Huey Long.

Carville had believed that Al Gore, whom he helped put in the White House as vice president in 1992, would run for president in 2008.[10] This prediction did not come true.

On March 4, 2009, Politico reported that Carville, Paul Begala, and Rahm Emanuel were the architects of the Democratic Party's strategy to cast conservative talk radio host Rush Limbaugh as the face of the Republican Party.[11] Carville was particularly critical of Limbaugh for saying he wanted Barack Obama to "fail." It was later reported that Carville had voiced the opinion, during the presidency of George W. Bush, that, "I don’t care if people like him or not, just so they don’t vote for him and his party. That is all I care about. I hope he doesn’t succeed, but I am a partisan Democrat. But the average person wants him to succeed. It is his country, his life or their lives. So he has that going for him."[12] Carville made the remarks on September 11, 2001, shortly before the terrorist attacks on the United States. Upon hearing news of the attacks, Carville asked reporters to "disregard" his prior comments.[13]

Afghan presidential candidate Ashraf Ghani hired Carville as a campaign advisor in July 2009. Carville said that the 2009 Afghan presidential election is "probably the most important election held in the world in a long time," and he called his new job "probably the most interesting project I have ever worked in my life."[14] Carville, whose work for Ghani is pro bono, when asked about similarities between politics in Afghanistan and politics in Louisiana, responded:

Yeah, I felt a little bit at home, to be honest with you.[15]

In 2010, Carville worked as senior advisor for the campaign of Colombian presidential candidate Juan Manuel Santos.[16]
He is acting as advisor for Daniel Scioli (Governor of Buenos Aires) re-election campaign.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: 'o'bama administration : Heads are gonna roll!
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2011, 02:13:14 AM »
I could not help but recall this song by that Heavy Metal band Jusas Priest... I haven't listened to them for years, but back in the 90s I saw them...

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: 'o'bama administration : Heads are gonna roll!
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2011, 05:22:51 AM »
Carville is a filthy subversive animal that should have dropped dead years ago from the worst illnesses possible... He shows the style of his politics with advice such as firing people in order to shift blame...  He is true Democrat... If the American people reinstall this administration again they deserve everything they have coming... The sad part of the picture is the innocent will have to suffer with the guilty.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years