Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, September 18, 2011.  (Read 6064 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Ask JTF for Sunday, September 18, 2011.
« on: September 11, 2011, 06:34:27 PM »
Shalom dearest Chaim,

1: When 9/11 happened, the white nationalists all publicly celebrated it and thanked G-d, Odin, Satan, or whatever else they worship for it. Now, ten years later, the WNs all publicly condemn 9/11 and blame Israel for it. Why the change in tactics? Who do they seriously expect to believe this pathetic taqqiyah?

2: Please talk about the news reporter in Arab-occupied Israel who was threatened at gunpoint for reporting on Fakestinians celebrating 9/11.

3: Do you think that Richard Reid, the infamous "shoe bomber" (ys) who tried to blow up an airplane in November of 2001, knew about the 9/11 plot or was at all connected to Mohammed Atta and his underlings?

4: Picture a world in which the Nazis Alex Jones and Jeff Rense (yimach shemam) had managed to convince the idiot Jorge Wahhabi Bush that Israel had indeed carried out 9/11. Do you see Dubya being stupid enough to declare war on her? What would have been the outcome had he did? Would most Americans have supported it? Obviously America would be destroyed for raising a hand to Israel but what would the impact be on Israel? Would being attacked by the most powerful nation on earth force the Jewish state to stop being suicidal or is that too much to ask for with the Israelis of this generation, no matter what?

5: When you predicted in 2004 that al-Qaeda would be back to finish the job with the Trade Towers, did you know or have an idea of how exactly it would go down? How and when did you imagine they would attack them again?

G-d bless you,

911Avenger
« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 07:15:46 PM by 911Avenger »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, September 18, 2011.
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2011, 08:31:22 PM »
Shalom chaim

1. What is your opinion of the French JDL?  They are organizing Jewish men with military background to go to the Samrian and Judean settlements ahead of a Fakestinian protest.  From what it seems, they don't sound like the joke the American "JDL" and others are.

2. Which is a bigger abomination: Lady Gaga or an Israeli woman who got a sex change into a man and got pregnant and gave birth?

3. How are the families doing in Migron?  Are they getting their homes rebuilt in the same area?

4. Please give us a story about Rabbi Kahane.

5. It is a mitzvah to chase a mother bird from her eggs before taking them.  What about the eggs if a chicken?  Chickens that are kept in cages while they lay their eggs can technically mean those eggs are not kosher.  What is the halakha with eggs from a chicken?

And a Dvar Torah of this week's parashah.

Toda

Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 08:48:12 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2011, 08:43:05 PM »
shalom chaim, mirrored some more videos :)

You said that the people in the Hebrew forum may be too young to successfully run for office. There is so merit to that, but I think that it is worth going for it. Yes, the 1st several times will be largely unsuccessful, but it will get your foot in the door and eventually, you will have a real kahanist in parliament. I say step on the gas pedal, the longer we wait, the longer it takes.
Another reason to go go go is that you will be a bigger threat to the establishment. They are afraid of you now. When they hear that there is someone with a kahanist ideology running for the Knesset and that this someone can have people rallying behind them, they will dreck their pants. They will have nightmares over this, so naturally they will start a smear campaign. This will get JTF even more publicity.

What do you consider a sincere conversion? Is it a conversion if someone goes through all the correct channels because he wants to join secular Jewry?

what is the kahanist view of Hertzel?

Does Muslim nazi Turkey even have a right to exist? I propose it be split up between greater Israel, Greece, Armenia,  and a secularized (and eventually de-islamized) Kurdistan or Iran

was it accurate of latma to refer to erdogan as tembel?

should the week of 9/11 become "awareness of the threat of islam week"?

We all know a few wiggers, right? But have you had experienced with White people wanting to be Arabs?  

Last week you said Israel shouldn't keep Cairo. I am pretty sure that Cairo lies east of the nile, meaning, its in Israel's potential expansion zone.

If a hollywood Jew who was involved in movies you find objectionable, but has not committed an act of treason against his own people decided to offer JTF moral, PR, and financial support, would you accept it?

if a treason trial was held for dorit beiniech tommorow (ysv), how much of the israeli public would want her convicted?
same question for yahud barach.

should Israel switch to a presidential republic as opposed to a parliamentary one?

Is a Jew allowed to join the US military if he plans to take that skill and knowledge he gains to help Israel and the IDF.

how many times has the hebrew forum fitted a leftist's cranial cavity with an actual brain?

oh good, another zootube dreck

SpaceShipWarrior F*CKIN Nazi bastard, go deleted of watch fox news, In my head I heard your health isnt so well, ha your a f*cking diseased man, diseased man.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 01:35:47 PM by Meerkat »

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2011, 08:49:54 PM »
Hey guys
got this in just in time.
OK I'm gonna go with my planned question.

If people have equal amounts of yetzer hara. Then is there really such a thing in your view as a psychopathology. Say kleptomania for instance, an incurable stealing compulsion. If we had made different choices in life could we have easily become serial killers with aneed to spill blood?

Hey buddy. I might not be so regular now. I'm going through a lot of upheaval at the moment. Huge massive amounts. I'm in trouble with the authorities.
I was in a prison cell and I thought of you.
The help I was giving with the web will be difficult if not impossible to provide. I'm very sorry. Stay Strong. Use my tips. My prayers will be with you all as I hope yours will be with me.
May you be a light unto the nations a holy nation and a nation of priests.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 06:22:23 PM by BritishSword »
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2011, 10:49:10 PM »
Chaim
   See if you can make sense out of this for me: European antisemites don't want Jews to live in Europe , yet they don't want them to live in Israel. Similarly, American antisemites don't want Jews to live in America yet they don't want a Jewish state in Israel.

You would think logically, these idiots would support a Jewish state to "get rid of the Jews" in their countries.  Is there an explanation for this or are they just plain retarded?

Lisa adds:  That's because they don't want Jews to exist at all. 
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 11:52:55 PM by Lisa »

Offline Nekama

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2011, 01:57:54 PM »
Dear Chaim:

Hope all is well.  Here are my questions and comments for this week:

(1) Edwina Koch, who I call "Homo Erection" because he is a homo and like all gay men he has sex foremost on his mind, received a lot of credit in the media for crossing party lines and endorsing Bob Turner in the special election to fill the vacated seat left by Anthony "Peter" Weiner.  Reports claim Edwina endorsed Turner as a rebuke to Osama for throwing Israel under the bus.  I personally think Edwina has his eyes on Turner, who is much older than Weprin.    What do you think Edwina's true intentions were?  If he really was sincere, do you think Hashem will lower the flames of Gehenom?

(2) At the end of the civil war, the Union forces enacted a short-lived policy called "40 acres and a mule" which offered to provide arable land to black former slaves who had become free as a result of the advance of the Union armies into the territory previously controlled by the Confederacy.  I propse that Israel off the Arabs "40 camels and a mule" as an effort to entice the arabs to leave the land of Israel.  Under this proposal, each arab family would be airlifted to the Sahara desert and given 40 camels and a mule and a tent with a "Do Not Disturb" sign.  Do you think the appeal of "adulterated sex" would tempt many Arabs to sign up for the plan?  

(3) What are your recollections about Clara McBride Hale otherwise known as Mother Hale the founder of Hale House?  Was Hale House a "Hell House" - Why?

(4) I find it ironic that UBS, the same bank that ripped of billions of dollars from Jews during WWII and stored Nazi gold taken from Jewish mouths, lost 2 billion dollars in authorized trades made by an affirmative action african employee named Kweku Adoboli?  I am sure that when UBS shareholders see pictures of the creature responsible for thes mis-trades, the shareholders will go ape.  The only trades Kweku Adoboli was qualified to make were exchanging recipes with Al Sharpton and other simians over how to cook their victims in pots!  When will the world learn that you can take the monkey out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the monkey - m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m!
« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 02:40:00 PM by Nekama »

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2011, 03:35:12 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

What do you think of Avraham Stern ?

I highly respect and praise Stern's major role in the armed struggle against the British occupier as well as his policy of reciprocal violence against the Arabs, as opposed to the policy of havlagah advocated by the Haganah. It is clear that the organization he created was instrumental in bringing about Israel's independence after his death.
However, I think he made a big mistake by trying to ally with the Nazis in 1940 because it was very naive to think that the Nazi beasts would allow the emigration of Jews instead of their extermination and that they would ever recognize a Jewish state in Eretz Israel and maintain lasting peaceful relations with it.

Toda raba lecha

Yaakov Mendel
« Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 04:30:38 PM by Yaakov Mendel »

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2011, 06:01:45 PM »
Dear chaim

1. What are the leassons learned from the 2nd lebanon war?

2. What does the pa muslim nazi declaration mean for israel?

3. What is your response to the frum jews that say" The state of israel shouldnt have been established because we do not have the moshiach"?
« Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 09:57:32 PM by The proud Jew »

Offline danny100

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2011, 09:41:31 PM »
Shalom Chaim

1. Did Engels also play a major role in creating the Red cancer?
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 11:07:31 PM by danny100 »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2011, 09:47:47 PM »
Chaim,

1) Can you tell us a story about how you learned Torah with Rabbi Kahane? Do you have any great stories of the Rabbis Torah teachings?

2) Earlier this week I posted some videos by the Women in Green. Some responses to that post indicates that you have worked with this organization. Could you discuss your relationship and your opinion of this group?

3) What do you think about what happened with the Israeli embassy in Jordan. From what I read it seemed that the 'Million Man March' which they advertised was a washout. And yet the Israeli staff fled in fear... What is your opinion on the situation with Jordan?

As always, thank you...

Michael

« Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 11:40:41 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2011, 04:07:50 PM »
Shalom rav Chaim,

As you correctly say "we are a law abiding organization", but have you heard that the Israeli law book lists an offense dubbed "insulting a civil servant" (העלבת עובד ציבור) ?
I don't think this law is often enforced but I have no doubt it can and will be used selectively against "problem makers" like you if you were based in Israel.
Here is the Hebrew reference from the so called law book:
"המעליב בתנועות,  במלים או במעשים,  עובד ציבור,  או דיין או פקיד של בית דין דתי או
חבר ועדת חקירה לפי חוק ועדות חקירה,  התשכ"ט- 1968,  כשהם ממלאים תפקידם או
בנוגע למילוי תפקידם, דינו – מאסר 6 חודשים".
(basically it says insulting a civil servant during or in regard to their work is punishable by 6 month imprisonment).

So when you condemn for example the kapos from the IDF and the police in regard to their fulfillment of their job at destroying hilltop settlements do you take this law into consideration, and if not would you do that were you in Israel ?
« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 04:10:45 AM by Zelhar »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2011, 02:04:27 PM »
Dear Chaim, what is your opinion on Jeffrey Dahamer?
« Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 06:55:08 PM by Hot Spot »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2011, 03:27:29 PM »
Shalom Chaim and thank your as always for your hard work and for answering my questions.

Do you think that the British created Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan will soon collapse, and go into chaos from which an "honest" Muslim government will emerge? What do you think about the invasion of the Israeli embassy in Egypt?
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2011, 05:20:56 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I hope all has been well with you and yours.  I hate to bring up something that generates negative energy, but I think there are two individuals on YT that newer JTFers and, perhaps us older members as well, need to be reminded of

Please give a through expose, including their rise and fall in JTF, AND the lies they are intent on spreading over the internet at the present time about JTF being a hateful organization

Traitor 1: Australian Joshua Rosenberg
Traitor 2: Ben Mizrahi from Bat-Yam Israel.

They are doing their best to attack JTF even with people who are not members of JTF (but could potentially be members).  Their videos are an eyesore and consist of a series of lies using hateful anti-semitic language

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2011, 11:28:58 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

1. What do you believe the impact of Bob Turner's victory over David Weprin in the NY 9 Special Congressional Race will be on a National Scale?       Especially as it relates to the 2012 Presidential Election and the policies of Barack Hussein Obama until the day of the election?

2. If Bob Turner's district is eliminated when New York loses 2 Congressional Seats,    do you believe that Turner has a realistic chance of defeating any of the incumbent Democrats in the neighboring Congressional Districts?     Especially if Hussein Obama's popularity continues to decrease.      It would a dream come true if Gary Ackerman or Jerrold Nadler was finally shown the door.    To Bob Turner's credit,   in both Congressional Elections he has been in,   he has been able to get a large number of volunteers.     

Thanks as always,  eb22.   

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2011, 02:09:01 AM »
Dear Chaim

what is your opinion of Joel Osteen and other prosperity preachers?

Do you know who Tim wise is?

Do you think that self hating Whites and Jews are ever excepted among racist blacks and latinos? 

Thanks and god bless!!!!

« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 02:28:38 PM by Confederate Kahanist »
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2011, 07:12:45 AM »
Shalom Chaim

Here are the zootube statements.

The holocaust wasn't the largest holocaust. The largest holocaust happened in Ukraine where the Tcheka (which is a Jewish organization), has murdered over 20 millions people, the Russian leaders were all Jews and had their own Auschwitz. (THE GULAGS) The Jewish leaders (murderers) had voluntarily caused starvation in Ukraine by ceasing all crops etc. Over 10 million died of starvation. Stalin & Molotov were Jewish. Russian Jews were worst than Nazis.

US interests in the middle east are the main reason. As long as the apartheid entity of Israel exists, the US can use it as a Scarecrow for the Arab states in order to secure a continues supply of oil to feed its hunger, otherwise China will have it all. The question should be:
What are the European interests in supporting Israel?

A Jew gets control at the beginning. He gets to chose who he hires. A Gentile and a Jew applies for the job. Regardless of qualifications, who do you think gets it? This cycle continues until they have a majority as the old Gentiles die off.
The Gentiles will hire the Jews but the Jews will only hire other Jews.

Gd Bless You, Your Loved Ones, Your Family & Israel
Bryan.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2011, 08:30:03 AM »
Are you afraid of the consequences of  G-d's punishment to the countries who votes in the UN for  an arab state in Israel?  Will there be a punishment? and to what scale?  Will the US be punished even though it is most likely the US will veto its bid for an arab state?

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2011, 07:06:38 PM »
Shalom  Reb Chaim,

With you permission ,
Please give us a Dvar torah on Rosh ha Shana.

2.Do you think Israelis will ever have a revoulution in Israel with all the erev rav in power.

3. How will you deal with traitor Rabbis whom are Charadim (you know the ones I mean)

Thank you so much for your time.