Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 32030 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: September 20, 2011, 12:34:20 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 12:08:37 AM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Perversion prevails as the U.S. military embraces fags
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2011, 12:41:40 PM »
What about transmutations are they also allowed to enlist ?

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2011, 12:41:48 PM »
God will judge this country for what it has embraced!!!

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2011, 01:46:16 PM »

DUXBURY, Vt. — At midnight, just as the Pentagon began allowing gays to serve openly in the military, Navy Lt. Gary Ross and his partner of 11 years sealed their marriage vows.

The Arizona men chose Vermont for their nuptials in part because it is in the Eastern time zone.

"We feel that it's important that as soon as we're allowed to commit to each other that we do," Ross said before the ceremony. "It's important not to hide anymore."

Go figure there are homosexuals in the Navy? Who would have guessed there would be homosexuals among men who spend months alone together on a ship in close quarters? As Winston Churchill said the traditions of the Navy are "Rum, Sodomy, and the Lash"

Check out the "Shellback Initiations" that Navy has when they cross the Equator! This has been going on for hundreds of years! Another warning for Jews and Righteous Gentiles not to join the U.S. military.

http://www.desausa.org/pollywog_to_shellback.htm

He is kissing his belly as required by the "tradition"!

“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2011, 03:35:55 PM »
The Navy is the only Branch that welcomed Gaylords  happily.I know the U.S. Marines and Air Force were less happy about it.The Navy has some very righteous individuals serving as well
« Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 04:02:21 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2011, 03:44:07 PM »
This is what the degenerate American people wants, I guess.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2011, 04:19:15 PM »
The Navy is the only Branch that welcomed Gaylords  happily.I know the U.S. Marines and Air Force were less happy about it.The Navy has some very righteous individuals serving as well

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2011, 04:59:31 PM »

He wants to be your soldier

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2011, 06:52:57 PM »
Go figure there are homosexuals in the Navy? Who would have guessed there would be homosexuals among men who spend months alone together on a ship in close quarters? As Winston Churchill said the traditions of the Navy are "Rum, Sodomy, and the Lash"

Check out the "Shellback Initiations" that Navy has when they cross the Equator! This has been going on for hundreds of years! Another warning for Jews and Righteous Gentiles not to join the U.S. military.

The Navy has had a very bad reputation for being infested with homosexuals for some time... A WW2 Marine that I worked with that served on Midway Island during the Pearl Harbor attack told me some interesting stories about the bad reputation Navy people had aboard ships even back then... This is an ingrained problem that has existed for some time... Honestly it might be better knowing what the score is rather than having people around that could be blackmailed due to being in the so called closet... It's a rough situation for the military to deal with... Many homosexuals put in their service time and serve their country with great honor and respect... Then there are the clowns  like the people in the photos above.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 07:40:21 PM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2011, 11:30:46 PM »
Speaking as an enlisted Navy sailor, I hope every G-d-hater who had a hand in this dies of AIDS.  And I reject any and all of the "equal opportunity" drek that they are trying to shove down our throats (along with anything else they might try to shove down our throats).  Sodom and Gomorrah weren't worth defending, and neither is America unless we shape up quick.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-military-gay-wedding-20110920,0,3937926.story

DUXBURY, Vt. — At midnight, just as the Pentagon began allowing gays to serve openly in the military, Navy Lt. Gary Ross and his partner of 11 years sealed their marriage vows.

The Arizona men chose Vermont for their nuptials in part because it is in the Eastern time zone.

"We feel that it's important that as soon as we're allowed to commit to each other that we do," Ross said before the ceremony. "It's important not to hide anymore."

Hours before the change was to take effect, the American military was making final preparations for the historic policy shift. The Pentagon announced that it was already accepting applications from openly gay candidates, but officials said they would wait a day before reviewing them.

Ross, 33, and Dan Swezy, a 49-year-old civilian, both of Tucson, also chose Vermont because it was the first state to allow gays to enter into civil unions, and one of six that have legalized same-sex marriage.

Justice of the Peace Greg Trulson proclaimed their marriage at exactly midnight.

Pentagon Press Secretary George Little said Monday that the military was prepared for the end of "don't ask, don't tell," a law adopted in 1993 that allowed gays to serve as long as they did not openly acknowledge their sexual orientation. Commanders were not allowed to ask.

In preparation for Tuesday's repeal, all branches of the military have spent several months training personnel and updating regulations.

Lifting the ban halts all pending investigations, discharges and other proceedings that were begun under the old law.

President Obama signed the law that repealed "don't ask, don't tell" in December and, in July, certified that lifting the ban would not diminish the military's ability to fight. Some in Congress remain opposed, however, contending that the new policy may undermine order and discipline.

Existing standards of personal conduct, such as those pertaining to public displays of affection, will continue regardless of sexual orientation.

Ross, a 2002 graduate of the Naval Academy, is a surface warfare officer at the Army's Ft. Huachuca. Their Tucson home is about a two-hour commute from the fort, which is near the Mexican border.

When he returns to work Thursday, Ross isn't planning to advertise that he's married to a man.

But he said the end of the ban will simplify many aspects of his life.

The old system "requires you to lie several times a day," he said. He hopes being able to talk about his relationship will make his work easier too.

"If you're standing watch at midnight on a surface ship, there's not much to talk about," he said. "It becomes very difficult to trust someone you can't be honest with."

Wishing strangers to die of AIDS is a very serious.  You seem to have a particular problem with all homosexuals, practicing or otherwise.  You might want to take a look at that.  it's not good to wish AIDS on people who havent done a thing to you.  Do you think this kind of talk makes you look righteous?  It just makes you look very ugly.  Threads like this make us look very 'fringe,' in the same way making fun of all Blacks has in the past.  I am NOT talking about evil people who do their best to destroy the Jewish people like that vile animal Norman Fagelstein.
      The subject of 'gay' rights is a serious one as what some people consider 'rights,' is really just an excuse to make a mockery of marriage and be flip in a stupid, arrogant, and politically correct manner.  However wishing AIDS on an entire group of people is really quite evil
« Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 11:40:29 PM by mmhmmm »

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2011, 11:43:03 PM »
@mmmhmmmm

well put

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2011, 12:10:36 AM »
Homosexuality is a perversion with is an abomination to the Lord, G-d of Israel.

I don't care what your opinion on the topic is. Hashem has clearly stated that it is an abomination which is so serious it caries with it a death sentence.

There is nothing wrong in wanting to see perversion and evil eliminated from this world. I too want to see all homosexuality removed from the world, and all perversion and evil with it.

It is wrong that America allows this kind of sexual immorality within its fighting forces. It is a shame that our once great country allows perverts to join. The Torah clearly states that a righteous fighting force fights with Hashem on their side, a force which fights with perverts and sinners will surely lose.

America has decided to allow itself to slide into oblivion as our fighting forces are most obviously wicked and perverted.

I do not wish individual homos death. They need to do serious introspection and if they cannot do teshuva they should at least hide their perversion from righteous people. They are walking around with impurity and they bring down those who are pure who are around them.

I do not associate with anyone who I know engages in homosexual relationships. If someone I know gives some signs that they are 'that way' then I clearly state that I think that lifestyle is sick and that there are things which can be done to try to help them. But if they are so into their perversion that they cannot open their eyes then I too will ostracize them and exclude them.

Im sorry that some of you have such an 'open mind' that your common sense has fallen out. Every sinner believes that his or her sin is something which they were born with. It is a common crutch used by people who are caught up in evil habits, including drug use...

PS: I think dont ask dont tell was an excellent compromise. I would not want to belong to a military where openly homosexual people are around me. Imagine being in the shower with these lechers!?! The thought is disturbing... I also would not advise any young man to join a gay military...

mmmhmmm..... Many of us {Myself included} have Orthodox Jewish beliefs and we take the word of the Torah as the word of Hashem himself. Standing up for Hashem and his commandments is one of the most important things for a religious Jew. I do not wish aids on them all, but I don't condemn Dan for doing so..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2011, 12:13:40 AM »

that's an old hazing rite of passage for crossing the equator for the first time. Its not "homosexual" in any way.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2011, 12:14:44 AM »
Homosexuality is a perversion with is an abomination to the Lord, G-d of Israel.

I don't care what your opinion on the topic is. Hashem has clearly stated that it is an abomination which is so serious it caries with it a death sentence.

There is nothing wrong in wanting to see perversion and evil eliminated from this world. I too want to see all homosexuality removed from the world, and all perversion and evil with it.

It is wrong that America allows this kind of sexual immorality within its fighting forces. It is a shame that our once great country allows perverts to join. The Torah clearly states that a righteous fighting force fights with Hashem on their side, a force which fights with perverts and sinners will surely lose.

America has decided to allow itself to slide into oblivion as our fighting forces are most obviously wicked and perverted.

I do not wish individual homos death. They need to do serious introspection and if they cannot do teshuva they should at least hide their perversion from righteous people. They are walking around with impurity and they bring down those who are pure who are around them.

I do not associate with anyone who I know engages in homosexual relationships. If someone I know gives some signs that they are 'that way' then I clearly state that I think that lifestyle is sick and that there are things which can be done to try to help them. But if they are so into their perversion that they cannot open their eyes then I too will ostracize them and exclude them.

Im sorry that some of you have such an 'open mind' that your common sense has fallen out. Every sinner believes that his or her sin is something which they were born with. It is a common crutch used by people who are caught up in evil habits, including drug use...

Way to post a lot of verbiage, while missing the point entera.  I'm not arguing this point.  What I wrote was clear, please dont add your own thoughts, then claim that they are mine, and proceed to rebuke me for ideas which are in fact YOURS. You have a habit of doing that.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2011, 12:15:07 AM »
that's an old hazing rite of passage for crossing the equator for the first time. Its not "homosexual" in any way.

Sure looks like it to me... What kind of man puts his face in the crotch of another man?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2011, 12:18:59 AM »
Way to post a lot of verbiage, while missing the point entera.  I'm not arguing this point.  What I wrote was clear, please dont add your own thoughts, then claim that they are mine, and try and rebuke me for the ideas that aren't mine. You have a habit of doing that.

You obviously don't understand what the issue is then... Also now you seem to be getting defensive. I did not attribute anything to what you said.

You said that you are concerned that JTF would look too fringe because someone called for cursing the gays in the military. I explained to you why it is important to stand up against evil. But you dont want to deal with the issue and would rather make it personal against me. That is pretty weak.

What are you concerned about? What some people think or what is right according to Jewish belief?

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2011, 12:19:48 AM »
Sure looks like it to me... What kind of man puts his face in the crotch of another man?

its not in his crotch. It's an old maritime tradition, which you most probably have no knowledge or understanding of. Read this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Line-crossing_ceremony

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2011, 12:21:55 AM »
BTW mmmhhmmm,

Look at what Dan Ben Noah wrote and then examine what you wrote:

Speaking as an enlisted Navy sailor, I hope every G-d-hater who had a hand in this dies of AIDS.  And I reject any and all of the "equal opportunity" drek that they are trying to shove down our throats (along with anything else they might try to shove down our throats).  Sodom and Gomorrah weren't worth defending, and neither is America unless we shape up quick.

Then you wrote this in your response:

I am NOT talking about evil people who do their best to destroy the Jewish people like that vile animal Norman Fagelstein.

Well, G-d haters are evil people who are destroying the Jewish people...

Think about it...

PS: He didn't even wish every gay person to die of aids... He said all G-d haters who had a hand in ending DADT...

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2011, 12:25:41 AM »

It's called "hazing." No need to be ignorant.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2011, 12:28:59 AM »
Hmmm.... This really is interesting t_h_j:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Line-crossing_ceremony#Controversy

In 1995, a notorious line-crossing ceremony took place on an Australian submarine, HMAS Onslow. Sailors undergoing the ceremony were physically and verbally abused before being subjected to an act called "sump on the rump", where a dark liquid was daubed over each sailor's anus and genitalia. One sailor was then sexually assaulted with a long stick before all sailors undergoing the ceremony were forced to jump overboard until permitted to climb back aboard the submarine. A videotape of the ceremony was obtained by the Nine Network and aired on Australian television. The television coverage provoked widespread criticism, especially when the videotape showed some of the submarine's officers watching the entire proceedings from the conning tower.[6][7]

I guess I am not 'MAN' enough to find that macho... Sounds like something the Village People would find fascinating.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2011, 12:29:38 AM »
You obviously don't understand what the issue is then... Also now you seem to be getting defensive. I did not attribute anything to what you said.

You said that you are concerned that JTF would look too fringe because someone called for cursing the gays in the military. I explained to you why it is important to stand up against evil. But you dont want to deal with the issue and would rather make it personal against me. That is pretty weak.

What are you concerned about? What some people think or what is right according to Jewish belief?

My comment was very specific.  Please deal with what was written and not what you, yourself, have added  

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2011, 12:33:04 AM »
Hmmm.... This really is interesting t_h_j:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Line-crossing_ceremony#Controversy

In 1995, a notorious line-crossing ceremony took place on an Australian submarine, HMAS Onslow. Sailors undergoing the ceremony were physically and verbally abused before being subjected to an act called "sump on the rump", where a dark liquid was daubed over each sailor's anus and genitalia. One sailor was then sexually assaulted with a long stick before all sailors undergoing the ceremony were forced to jump overboard until permitted to climb back aboard the submarine. A videotape of the ceremony was obtained by the Nine Network and aired on Australian television. The television coverage provoked widespread criticism, especially when the videotape showed some of the submarine's officers watching the entire proceedings from the conning tower.[6][7]

I guess I am not 'MAN' enough to find that macho... Sounds like something the Village People would find fascinating.

Hazing goes overboard sometimes, then again that was an Australian vessel.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2011, 12:35:13 AM »
My comment was very specific.  Please deal with what was written and not what you, yourself, have added  

Your point concerned what others think about JTFers... And I already answered it...

JTF is an organization {and i am not talking as an official representative of JTF} which often takes positions which are not politically correct. We often say things which are not politically correct. But we are a law abiding organization. I have been a JTF member since early in 2008 {now going on 4 1/2 years} and there are things I agree with, and things I dont agree with.

I have spoken out when I feel that some JTFers curse others without sufficient cause. I have spoken out when I feel racism has crept into the conversation and we are straying from what is right according to our Torah {at least according to my understanding}... I have studied Torah extensively for the last four years and am still learning 2-3 hours a day {on top of my busy work schedule}.

The reason i interjected into this thread was because I thought Dan was proper in rebuking and denigrating the perversion which is called an abomination. I myself have a little compassion in that I allow a sinner to repent and I try not to judge, but when a person openly flaunts their sin then it becomes something which needs to be rebuked.

I don't have any complaint about you nor do I want to rub you the wrong way. I hope that we can understand each other and why I responded like I did...

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2011, 12:41:09 AM »
A person who voted for the repeal of this does not deserve to die of AIDS. If you think that someone should die a horrible gruesome death because of some policy that will not hurt you or violate your person, then that is on you Muman.  Normal Fagelstein, YSV, is a vile animal who goes out of his way in everything he does to cause a second Holocaust of the Jewish people.  This animal will get what he has coming to him for actively working to ensure a judeinrein Middle East.  He also participates in Holocaust denying conferences with scum like Ahmedinejad, YSV, and gives anti-Semitic gentiles endless fodder to continue their demonization of the Jewish people and the Zionist Christians who support us.  
    I would not be comfortable being on duty with a man that talked about his 'husband,' but I would not wish AIDS on him and to do so would be a very evil thing in my view.  You do not wish deadly diseases and gruesome deaths on misguided people who have not done, and have no intention of doing you personal harm.  You are walking on a very slippery slope wishing death on misguided people who have no intention of hurting you personally.    Homosexuality is a sinful behavior.  You do not help the homosexual by exposing him or her to extreme malice.  I can't imagine that making any decent person feel good about themselves
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 12:49:15 AM by mmhmmm »

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2011, 12:51:12 AM »
Hazing goes overboard sometimes, then again that was an Australian vessel.
‏You see, the Australians do hazing when they cross the equator south to north, hence their hazing has to reflect that by going totally gay. Whereas the Americans who cross the equator the way it should be, north to south, keep their hazing totally macho.