Author Topic: Did anyone else see this totally outrageous cover of NewYork magazine (YSV) ?  (Read 896 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disgusting!!!!!!!!
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disgusting!!!!!!!!
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Brian,

I saw it out of the corner of my eye, and did a double take.  I couldn't believe the mendacity of this magazine--what a lying abomination!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
What a joke.... Obama is the worst president in history for the Jewish people and yet some rag publications try to make things up in order to sell him to the Jewish people.

We must make sure that the truth is known...

I want to inline the picture...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
New York Magazine is rag for wealthy limousine liberal Manhattanites with too much time and money on their hands. 

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
wow, just wow

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
New York Magazine is rag for wealthy limousine liberal Manhattanites with too much time and money on their hands. 

I knew this magazine was disgusting after listening to a JTF where Chaim discussed this, BUT I had no idea that they were such unabashed liars and propagandists.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
I wish these braindead leftists truly understood how much damage they are causing by this hideous propoganda!!!  >:( >:( >:(

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Notice that the Bold title "The First Jewish President" should have the question mark after it:

"The First Jewish President?", The Truth, etc. etc...

But with the main bold title as it is it is a statement purporting to be a fact... This is a sign of dishonest journalism..

john HEILmann must have learned his propaganda tricks from HEIL hissler himself.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
That's just plain insane!  :o

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Did anyone else see this totally outrageous cover of NewYork magazine (YSV) ?
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2011, 08:19:16 AM »
Notice that the Bold title "The First Jewish President" should have the question mark after it:

"The First Jewish President?", The Truth, etc. etc...

But with the main bold title as it is it is a statement purporting to be a fact... This is a sign of dishonest journalism..

john HEILmann must have learned his propaganda tricks from HEIL hissler himself.

John Heilmann is a leftist as well as being a Homo
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Did anyone else see this totally outrageous cover of NewYork magazine (YSV) ?
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2011, 10:26:32 AM »
A cruel and perverted joke.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.