Author Topic: Perry's new commercial  (Read 594 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Perry's new commercial
« on: September 21, 2011, 01:04:19 PM »
I just saw it, thought it was pretty effective.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Perry's new commercial
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2011, 03:46:44 PM »
It's a good commercial but those clips are really short! I guess that helps with the small attention span public though if the screen changes constantly.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2011, 04:31:11 PM »
It's a good commercial but those clips are really short! I guess that helps with the small attention span public though if the screen changes constantly.

Yes, its all about marketing... But I like the way its put together... comparing Obama's words to his results.

Also, notice that the only black person in the entire video is Obama... I dont think thats a coincidence.  lol

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2011, 04:32:35 PM »
Yes, its all about marketing... But I like the way its put together... comparing Obama's words to his results.

Also, notice that the only black person in the entire video is Obama... I dont think thats a coincidence.  lol

For out of 'Darkness' comes light..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2011, 04:33:40 PM »

Yes I hope that's effective. It seems like it would be!

I honestly didn't even think about that. I hope that doesn't backfire.