Author Topic: this guy destroys a raghead muslim in whos land it is..  (Read 3306 times)

Offline christian_love

• Junior JTFer
this guy destroys a raghead muslim in whos land it is..
« on: June 17, 2007, 08:35:22 AM »

that ended that ragheads opinion...

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: this guy destroys a raghead muslim in whos land it is..
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2007, 09:06:13 AM »
Excllent video 5stars and added to favorites
« Last Edit: June 17, 2007, 09:09:33 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2007, 09:10:47 AM »
great vid!
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2007, 09:22:07 AM »
Good video.  He tore that guy apart with such a calm and relaxed demeanor.  I've never heard a Christian refer to Jesus as Yeshu HaMashiach before.  I also never have heard that first surrah he read, about G-d giving Moses and his people something that he never gave to any other people.  Of course muslims believe that Moses and all the prophets were muslims, so they interpret that to mean that the land was given to Islam.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2007, 09:27:27 AM »
Good video.  He tore that guy apart with such a calm and relaxed demeanor.  I've never heard a Christian refer to Jesus as Yeshu HaMashiach before.  I also never have heard that first surrah he read, about G-d giving Moses and his people something that he never gave to any other people.  Of course muslims believe that Moses and all the prophets were muslims, so they interpret that to mean that the land was given to Islam.
Yeshu HaMashiach
Yes many Christians refer that way  i heard it on T.V. often
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2007, 12:40:09 PM »
Good idea

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2007, 01:16:42 PM »
He would be a valuable Christian scholar to have on-board.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline christian_love

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2007, 05:25:50 PM »
this guy knows the real christianity, non of the organised religion rubbish.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2007, 05:39:11 PM »
Yes, indeed. It is a very good video.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.