Author Topic: Hot black woman  (Read 3113 times)

Offline Sephirath

• Junior JTFer
Re: Hot black woman
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2011, 10:19:01 PM »
This sentiment is very much not in sync with JTF's position.  I hope you are being sarcastic

These prideful animals where condemned by G-d throw Ham to be slaves for eternity to all the nations, Do not act more righteous then G-d.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2011, 10:35:55 PM »
This sentiment is very much not in sync with JTF's position.  I hope you are being sarcastic

I don't think sarcasm can be any more obviously detected than in the statement you quoted!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2011, 10:36:36 PM »
No, there's no reason to hate them, but nonetheless, these are the type of people who live in Dung huts in Africa, yes they really do exist and yes they are primitive.  That's a fact and it doesn't matter what skin color they have.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2011, 11:07:32 PM »
They can mutilate themselves if they want, I could care less. It's disgusting and vile. If you can't accept that opinion then deleted the hell off.

It's the way we are making fun of this person.  Why am I even explaining this?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2011, 06:24:04 AM »
It's the way we are making fun of this person.  Why am I even explaining this?

Personally I'm not making fun of him/her as an individual but I do think that cultures that practice such things generally aren't on the same level as Western culture or most Asian culture.

Of course we've got people in this culture who want to mutilate themselves too and I find that just as repugnant. Moreso really, because they should know better.