• Master JTFer
Re: Chimpout
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2011, 02:49:12 AM »

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2011, 04:23:02 AM »
Can't argue with the truth

http://www.chimpout.com/forum/showthread.php?173062-Why-do-schvartzas-look-like-monkeys
Not all but a vast majority do look and act as if something is just not right... It's sad that the small minority of the higher functioning ones get painted with the same brush.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2011, 07:26:51 AM »
G-d your racist.  

The correct word is you're not "your."    

That's third grade grammar.   :laugh:

Anyway,we're supposed to mock our enemies:  Especially Farakahn, the worst black Jew hater on the planet.  And if you didn't realize it, 99.99% of blacks hate Jews with a passion, even after everything Jews did and do for them.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 07:34:45 AM by Aces High »

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2011, 10:19:07 AM »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2011, 10:31:35 AM »

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2011, 12:07:37 PM »
The book is excellent.
Don't you have better use of your time then reading hundreds of pages of a book that argues what you already believe in ?

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2011, 02:12:30 PM »

Anyway,we're supposed to mock our enemies:  Especially Farakahn, the worst black Jew hater on the planet.  And if you didn't realize it, 99.99% of blacks hate Jews with a passion, even after everything Jews did and do for them.

I don't think it's that bad.  I say more like 90%
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2011, 03:37:28 PM »

Let me make it clear that, as far as I'm concerned, I don't want to have anything to do with this kind of garbage.
It simply isn't true that all "Black" people (a very non-homogeneous and loosely defined group of individuals !) are stupid or Jew-haters.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2011, 03:44:39 PM »
Let me make it clear that, as far as I'm concerned, I don't want to have anything to do with this kind of garbage.
It simply isn't true that all "Black" people (a very non-homogeneous and loosely defined group of individuals !) are stupid or Jew-haters.
Either you deal with the cream of the crop or have very little interaction with blacks at all... G-d willing you will never have dealings with them bad enough to change your mind.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2011, 04:15:03 PM »
You're right it's not ALL, it's only 99%

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2011, 04:24:24 PM »
Either you deal with the cream of the crop or have very little interaction with blacks at all... G-d willing you will never have dealings with them bad enough to change your mind.

True, you and I are probably not basing our judgements on the same sample. I understand that many Black Americans are really bad, both in terms of intellect and in terms of righteousness. But there are also a number of decent Black people around the world who don't deserve to be treated with such contempt. I have even known Black people who were quite brilliant.
I've discussed this issue before : it's quite meaningless to talk about "Blacks" in general, they don't make up a homogeneous and consistent human group, there are very different individuals who happen to have a black skin and some African genes; some of them are educated, others are not; some of them are honest and hard-working, others are not. In this respect, it is not only very offensive but silly to talk about "Blacks" in general as a bunch of sub-monkeys.  
« Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 04:29:57 PM by Yaakov Mendel »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2011, 04:25:21 PM »

That's really what it comes down to, experience. Those who have it, have it. Those who don't, don't understand.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2011, 04:34:31 PM »
True, you and I are probably not basing our judgements on the same sample. I understand that many Black Americans are really bad, both in terms of intellect and in terms of righteousness.

I don't think you really do understand. It's not all individual people, but there is a very bad culture associated with them and if they don't follow it, they're seen as an uncle Tom, a race traitor, etc. by their own people. A successful, hard working, intelligent black can be made fun of as "trying to be white". It's true not everyone in that group is bad, but there are a very large number and very large percentage. So while I wouldn't be mean to anyone I didn't know, I wouldn't knowingly walk into one of their neighborhoods alone either.

But there are also a number of decent Black people around the world who don't deserve to be treated with such contempt. I have even known Black people who were quite brilliant.

In any population of people, there are going to be some that are brilliant due to a natural distribution curve. However the numbers for blacks as a whole do tend to be smaller than for other populations. A lot of African countries have extremely low average IQs and those with better nutrition and education in the developed world still tend to rank lower on average than whites and Asians. This isn't anybody's fault but it is a part of nature that nobody can change.

I've discussed this issue before : it's quite meaningless to talk about "Blacks" in general, they don't make up a homogeneous and consistent human subset, there are very different groups of individuals who happen to have a black skin and some African genes; some of them are educated, others are not; some of them are honest and hard-working, others are not. In this respect, it is not only very offensive but silly to talk about "Blacks" in general as a bunch of sub-monkeys.  

Most blacks in the USA came from about the same area of Africa, and while they're not completely homogeneous they do have a lot of traits in common. In particular their culture ties different blacks together making them degenerate.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2011, 04:38:08 PM »
That's really what it comes down to, experience. Those who have it, have it. Those who don't, don't understand.

I have actually known quite a lot of "Black" people. As surprising as it may sound to you, my experience has been overall quite positive. At least, it was nowhere near what it should have been to deserve the verbal abuse in the thread praised by the original poster.
I am aware that my own experience may be positively biased. But I think you shoud be careful that your own experience too may be biased - negatively.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2011, 04:39:23 PM »
I have actually known quite a lot of "Black" people. As surprising as it may sound to you, my experience has been overall quite positive. At least, it was nowhere near what it should have been to deserve the verbal abuse in the thread praised by the original poster.
I am aware that my own experience may be positively biased. But I think you shoud be careful that your own experience too may be biased - negatively.

I don't really agree with the original post either. I understand the anger behind it though. Personally I don't think we should link to chimpout or Nmania because those are more of entertainment type sites.

What you came in contact with were "black people", of which there are some. You probably have yet to experience the Ns.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2011, 04:44:54 PM »
What you came in contact with were "black people", of which there are some. You probably have yet to experience the Ns.

I suppose you're right.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2011, 04:52:15 PM »
I suppose you're right.

There are a lot of "black people". I've met them too and been on good terms with them and I would never wish anything bad on them. However I've also experienced the Ns and they can be very very bad. Thankfully I didn't see the worst of the worst but I saw enough bad stuff to realize that their culture is not a nice one.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2011, 04:54:47 PM »
Thankfully I didn't see the worst of the worst but I saw enough bad stuff to realize that their culture is not a nice one.

Seems like the worst blacks are far worse then the absolutely worst whites. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2011, 04:55:55 PM »
Seems like the worst blacks are far worse then the absolutely worst whites. 

Not necessarily, but I think the worst blacks are in greater numbers/percentage of their respective population

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2011, 05:08:52 PM »
My problem with chimpout and the likes is that they are based on racist premises and to them every black person is automatically a half ape savage. I think the Black culture is undeniably degenerate and laughable.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2011, 05:12:18 PM »
that website reminds me of StørmFrønt for some reason.

i bet if you look deeper you would find some posts about how the j00s are responsible for bringing the blacks to the aryan lands to pollute their racial purity.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2011, 05:13:18 PM »
My problem with chimpout and the likes is that they are based on racist premises and to them every black person is automatically a half ape savage. I think the Black culture is undeniably degenerate and laughable.

They're there for entertainment purposes. Sometimes it's good for stress relief.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2011, 05:16:43 PM »
They're there for entertainment purposes. Sometimes it's good for stress relief.
It's true some of the stuff there is entertaining, but allot of it is completely racist. What about that book claiming Blacks are actually Homo Erectus ? I think it is promoted through "Chimpout".