0 (0%)
Loosing confidence
0 (0%)
Patience?
0 (0%)
What's next?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: The heart of a solitary yeshurun hatzioni in his adversity  (Read 1960 times)

Offline bentzy

• New JTFer
The heart of a solitary yeshurun hatzioni in his adversity
« on: September 23, 2011, 08:09:39 AM »
I am a solitary Jew though   my conversion not yet formalized but  my steadfast and strong faith and obedience to the Torah is spiritually confirmed.Despite all these my life has not been free from personal worries,hardship,failures and despair,yet all these have and will never hold me back from my belief and faith in G-d and HIS commandments,I will never stop or waste time to sanctify HIS name,never will I do anything to tarnish HIS glory.In this turbulent time of my life I have never relent in my advocacy of Zionism and effort to connect with other African Jewish brothers and encouraging and teaching them  about Zionism as an idea that antedate the time of Theodore Herzl peace be unto him,but an idea which hold its root in HaShem's wishes for our fathers and the children of Yaakov,the prophecies of the our prophets lend credence to this fact.Our leader Theodor Herzl has only awakened this lost knowledge of these promises of G-d,our root,who we are and our unique destiny,our ancestors have this knowledge.   In my adversity I will never raise question unto my creator,HaShem blessed be HIS holy name,HE is at liberty to do whatever HE likes may be for our good,but I won't stop to remind HIM of my adversity,how painful and disgraceful it is,may be one day I would find favor in HIS eyes.BARUCH ATAH ADONAI,ELOHINU MELEK HA OLAM thers and encouraging and teaching them  about Zionism as an idea that antedate the time of Theodore Herzl peace be unto him,but an idea which hold its root in HaShem's wishes for our fathers and the children of Yaakov,the prophecies of the our prophets lend credence to this fact.Our leader Theodor Herzl has only awakened this lost knowledge of these promises of G-d,our root,who we are and our unique destiny,our ancestors have this knowledge.   In my adversity I will never raise question unto my creator,HaShem blessed be HIS holy name,HE is at liberty to do whatever HE likes may be for our good,but I won't stop to remind HIM of my adversity,how painful and disgraceful it is,may be one day I would find favor in HIS eyes.BARUCH ATAH ADONAI,ELOHINU MELEK HA OLAM

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Re: The heart of a solitary yeshurun hatzioni in his adversity
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 08:52:02 AM »

Bentzy,

I am very happy that you have faith in Hashem and that you want to convert and I hope you will succeed.
Since you refer to Herzl as "our leader", you should know, however, that not only T.Herzl was a secular Jew, but he was very assimilated and self-hating and he even called on the Jews in Austria to convert to Christianity ! So even if Hashem used him to do important things, he was, to put it mildly, a confused soul. Also, the state of Israel that he wanted to create was not a Jewish state, it was actually something closer to an abomination according to Torah Judaism, with avoda zara all over the place and full citizenship granted to our Arab ennemies and occupiers.

Offline bentzy

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2011, 09:36:11 AM »
Yes Yaakov,Hashem has HIS own way of doing things,those things that seems to tempt us with questions leading us to an answer seeking eternal adventure

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2011, 03:16:09 PM »
Shalom Bentzy,

It is wonderful that you have made the move to become Jewish. Judaism is a beautify system of beliefs, customs, and rituals and every aspect of it is full of meaning. Jews have never been proselytizers because we take our responsibility, as given to us from HaKodesh Baruch Hu in our Holy Torah, very seriously. We have 613 commandments and myriads of Rabbinic laws and even customs/minhagim. Our scriptures have 70 faces of meaning which require a man to study in order to understand deeper levels of Hashems creation.

I wish you much success in your journey on the path of Jewish life...

One thing which puzzles me is your term 'Solitary Jew'. Judaism is not a religion which is supposed to be observed alone. Judaism places a very high value on Jewish community. For instance we are not allowed to say certain of the prayers in the prayer book unless we have a quorum of 10 men (called a minyan). I hope you have a Jewish community to support you during Shabbat and the Holidays.

Shana Tovah!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline bentzy

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2011, 09:03:44 AM »
Toda Muman613,I am glad for these great and useful piece of advice.I have a good Yemenite Haredi brother sacrificing his time to teach and support me online.Here in my home state of Ekiti,S.Western Nigeria,I am the only person of Jewish belief there,though many of them are familiar with the Tanach of the Christian bible but they have never heard about Judaism,a friend was so amused and excited to know that the chosen people still exist.Thanks to the internet through it many Jewish brothers have been supporting and encouraging meited to know that the chosen people still exist.Thanks to the internet through it many Jewish brothers have been supporting and encouraging me