Author Topic: negr☭es c☭mplain ghettobama be racist Shake it off. Stop complainin' /grumbin'  (Read 596 times)

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
fellow negroes complain' 'bout ghettobama 'cause he be racist.
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/cutline/associated-press-transcription-obama-cbc-speech-racist-173438340.html

Just in case you have not seen enough of this communist and racist:

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Why Osambo can't speak proper ebonics ?!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Why Osambo can't speak proper ebonics ?!

He was raised by the white side of his family.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
He was raised by the white side of his family.
But the Clintons are fluent in ebonics don't they ?

Offline Daniel Michael ben Avraham

• Full JTFer
  • דניאל מיכאל בן אברהם
You know what really pisses me off when I here Hussein (BHO) speak?  It is the fact that he feigns a "black vernacular southern accent" when he speaks to a black audience.  What the hell is up with that?  He was raised in Indonesia and Hawaii by white people and muslims.  When pray tell did he pick up a Black American accent?  Do you think he learned it in Harvard?  What a bunch of bull.  The nutty thing is that Black Americans know what the hell he is.  They know he shares no cultural connection with them.  Overwhelmingly they support him because of the color of his skin.  Gosh, talk about racism.  I will not support a person just because they are a Jew.  In fact if they are a Jew I am even more critical of them and much less likely to support them politically because of the fact that there are so many self hating antisemitic Jews in politics.

Here is proof in the Miami Herald that the Congressional Black Caucus gives BHO preferential treatment based on his skin color.
http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/09/18/v-fullstory/2413197/black-caucus-head-treads-line.html
The observant Jew has his own sense of values. Torah Judaism is his blueprint for this life, his target for existence.
מורנו הרב מאיר כהנא

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
But the Clintons are fluent in ebonics don't they ?

Bill Clinton was the first 'black' president, at least at the time. Now he lost that status. lol

I think it's hilarious when Hillary speaks ebonics though!

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
You know what really pisses me off when I here Hussein (BHO) speak?  It is the fact that he feigns a "black vernacular southern accent" when he speaks to a black audience.  What the hell is up with that?  He was raised in Indonesia and Hawaii by white people and muslims.  When pray tell did he pick up a Black American accent?  Do you think he learned it in Harvard?  What a bunch of bull.  The nutty thing is that Black Americans know what the hell he is.  They know he shares no cultural connection with them.  Overwhelmingly they support him because of the color of his skin.  Gosh, talk about racism.  I will not support a person just because they are a Jew.  In fact if they are a Jew I am even more critical of them and much less likely to support them politically because of the fact that there are so many self hating antisemitic Jews in politics.

Here is proof in the Miami Herald that the Congressional Black Caucus gives BHO preferential treatment based on his skin color.
http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/09/18/v-fullstory/2413197/black-caucus-head-treads-line.html

great post mate