Author Topic: Tag machir aka(price tag) major success  (Read 58663 times)

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
Tag machir aka(price tag) major success
« on: September 27, 2011, 08:05:41 PM »
http://www.jpost.com/Defense/Article.aspx?id=239829

There strategy of fighting back against the idf and the muslim nazi's who provoke them are working. Hence the nazi ehud barak's defense minestry is actually delaying the demolitions because of fear that the muslim nazi's will react strongly to a jewish attack, hence making the heros in juidea and sameria more like heroes in the general jewish public eye.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Tag machir aka(price tag) major success
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2011, 08:16:57 PM »
May Hashem bless the brave warriors fighting for our survival..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2011, 08:24:01 PM »
May Hashem bless the brave warriors fighting for our survival..

Muman we are a legal movement in israel and can not say truthfull things like that to the fullest extent. That can cause alot of unintended consequences with the boulshavic legal system. We are surviving as a movement by not doing anything illegal.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2011, 08:50:08 PM »
Are we 100% sure this is not a false-flag or an entrapment?

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2011, 09:04:31 PM »
Are we 100% sure this is not a false-flag or an entrapment?

If it was a "false flag entrapment" plan, Why would ehud the nazi barak and the state department delay demolitions? we all know that those jewish traitors would love to throw there fellow jews under the bus at any time.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2011, 09:15:24 PM »
Muman we are a legal movement in israel and can not say truthfull things like that to the fullest extent. That can cause alot of unintended consequences with the boulshavic legal system. We are surviving as a movement by not doing anything illegal.

There is nothing illegal about what I said..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2011, 09:18:24 PM »

There is nothing illegal about what I said..

If thats the case then why is it that chaim on ask jtf was telling everybody to use there imagination of what we thought of tag machir?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2011, 09:32:12 PM »
If thats the case then why is it that chaim on ask jtf was telling everybody to use there imagination of what we thought of tag machir?

I do not suggest that someone should go out and deface or disrespect the property of others. That is not my intention.

My blessing is that in the end the Jewish warriors will prevail and the wicked ones will be defeated.

If it is illegal to be grateful for the goodness of Hashem then we really have some problems in this world.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2011, 09:48:28 PM »
i niether condone nor condemn this, my official stance is neutral. you figure out what i actually mean by that.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2011, 09:53:51 PM »
i niether condone nor condemn this, my official stance is neutral. you figure out what i actually mean by that.

I have no idea?!?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2011, 01:19:27 PM »

You can ask God to bless someone or call them brave even if they are doing something illegal and it's not illegal to do that.

Offline Benyamin Solomon

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2014, 03:22:29 PM »
The Tag Machir [Price Tag] people are a bunch of petty spoiled brats. They're bad for Israel, for the non-leftist population in Israel, and especially for Jews living in the "West Bank." They fall right into the stereotype the international community has of non-leftists [especially Jewish residents outside the Green Line]. This praising of the Tag Machir is just outright craziness. What is gained by these degenerates attacking IDF and Arab civilians, as well as vandalizing mosques and churches? In addition to it being morally wrong, it just gives the "Palestinians" and the anti-Israel propagandists, who are winning the propaganda war, more propaganda material. Whatever short-term gains Tag Machir gets ultimately hurts Israel and especially the Jewish population beyond the Green Line.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2014, 03:52:01 PM »
The Tag Machir [Price Tag] people are a bunch of petty spoiled brats. They're bad for Israel, for the non-leftist population in Israel, and especially for Jews living in the "West Bank." They fall right into the stereotype the international community has of non-leftists [especially Jewish residents outside the Green Line]. This praising of the Tag Machir is just outright craziness. What is gained by these degenerates attacking IDF and Arab civilians, as well as vandalizing mosques and churches? In addition to it being morally wrong, it just gives the "Palestinians" and the anti-Israel propagandists, who are winning the propaganda war, more propaganda material. Whatever short-term gains Tag Machir gets ultimately hurts Israel and especially the Jewish population beyond the Green Line.
There is no red or green line or "Palestinians" you cowardly weasel. These are the maccabees of our time.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2014, 05:04:10 PM »

My stance is also neutral with all my heart, and I proudly do not condone or condemn any of these heroes.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Benyamin Solomon

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2014, 01:15:47 PM »
There is no red or green line or "Palestinians" you cowardly weasel. These are the maccabees of our time.
Are you Tag Machir supports such illiterate morons that you can't read that I put "Palestinians" in quotation marks? Yes, I think that the "Palestinian" struggle against Israel is disingenuous and is about destroying Israel. That's true. And ideologically speaking, I think that the whole land belongs to Israel. But Israel doesn't have the morale or the resources to carry out any Greater Israel plan. Why should Israelis deal with conflict just because of some Tag Machir idiots and illiterate morons like you on the computer? Let me be very clear. I don't support Israel going back to the pre-1967 borders and I do think that Jerusalem is the united Capital of Israel. But I find it very ironic to have a Tag Machir supporter calling me a "cowardly weasel." No sir, it's your Tag Machir friends who are cowardly weasels every time they attack innocent civilians, every time they attack IDF soldiers, and every time they vandalize buildings [like churches and mosques] and write "Tag Machir" on them. They're not heroes. They're certainly not "Maccabees of our time." They're just degenerate trash who think that violence is the answer to anything they don't like. I bet you that many of the people these goons victimize are neutral when it comes to the question of settlements and to whether the Israeli Government was right to dismantle illegal outposts [most settlements aren't illegal; but a minority of them, which are established without approval of the Israeli Government, are illegal] or not. The Maccabees fought for the survival of the Jewish people against a Pagan superpower. The Tag Machir people just attack innocent people and vandalize property and think that they're all high and mighty. They're petty trash just like the radical Muslims, who riot because they don't like seeing a cartoon of Muhammad in a newspaper. Sure, the radical Muslim violence may be more extreme and use greater violence. And radical Islam [Islamo-Fascism] is a global threat; while these Tag Machir degenerates are a small fringe of extremists. But it's still largely the same petty mentality that drives these extremists to commit violent acts. I think your Tag Machir friends are the "cowardly weasels", not me. I'm not vandalizing mosques or attacking the IDF or doing anything like that. Which brings me back to my point. Whatever short-term goal these Tag Machir people may achieve will ultimately be disastrous in the long-term. The international community already sees Jewish residents in Judea and Samaria ["West Bank"] as illegal settlers, who violently attack Arabs. And Tag Machir plays right into those stereotypes with their extremist acts. Btw, while the Maccabees fought to defend Torah, Tag Machir goes against Torah. It's against Torah to vandalize olive trees of the enemy side in war time, which is something these Tag Machir pseudo-heroes do. The Tag Machir people are not heroes. They're just trashy petty cowardly extremists.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2014, 01:24:40 PM »
  Your the true coward animal. Their is no proof that any Jew is damaging any olive trees. And you claim their to be "innocent" civilians? Who is an "innocent civilian" in your words? Whom you define as such?
 The Maccabees fought against the Greek occupiers AND the internal Hellinist enemies.

.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2014, 01:31:27 PM »
I do not suggest that someone should go out and deface or disrespect the property of others. That is not my intention.

My blessing is that in the end the Jewish warriors will prevail and the wicked ones will be defeated.

If it is illegal to be grateful for the goodness of Hashem then we really have some problems in this world.

Muman didn't say anything about Tag Mechir.. He just blessed Righteous Jewish Warriors.. That can be anyone who defends Israel and Judaism.  Nothing illegal about that statement.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2014, 01:33:29 PM »

News flash.. no matter how Israel acts...whether in defense or kindness, they will be looked at badly by propaganda. 

Better to be brave and stand up for your people no matter what the anti semitic media thinks.  The rest just makes you self hating moron weakling.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2014, 01:37:18 PM »
I find it funny you compare the property damage Tag Mechir supposedly does with the murderous attempts of these Arab Muslim animals do to Jews.  Rather than channeling your energy against fellow Jews, you should spend time attacking the Murdering Nazi Arab Muslims that want to cause ANOTHER HOLOCAUST on the Jews, Gd forbid.  That is if you DO TRULY SUPPORT ISRAEL!!!

Otherwise, you are nothing more than a cowardly moron.

Are you Tag Machir supports such illiterate morons that you can't read that I put "Palestinians" in quotation marks? Yes, I think that the "Palestinian" struggle against Israel is disingenuous and is about destroying Israel. That's true. And ideologically speaking, I think that the whole land belongs to Israel. But Israel doesn't have the morale or the resources to carry out any Greater Israel plan. Why should Israelis deal with conflict just because of some Tag Machir idiots and illiterate morons like you on the computer? Let me be very clear. I don't support Israel going back to the pre-1967 borders and I do think that Jerusalem is the united Capital of Israel. But I find it very ironic to have a Tag Machir supporter calling me a "cowardly weasel." No sir, it's your Tag Machir friends who are cowardly weasels every time they attack innocent civilians, every time they attack IDF soldiers, and every time they vandalize buildings [like churches and mosques] and write "Tag Machir" on them. They're not heroes. They're certainly not "Maccabees of our time." They're just degenerate trash who think that violence is the answer to anything they don't like. I bet you that many of the people these goons victimize are neutral when it comes to the question of settlements and to whether the Israeli Government was right to dismantle illegal outposts [most settlements aren't illegal; but a minority of them, which are established without approval of the Israeli Government, are illegal] or not. The Maccabees fought for the survival of the Jewish people against a Pagan superpower. The Tag Machir people just attack innocent people and vandalize property and think that they're all high and mighty. They're petty trash just like the radical Muslims, who riot because they don't like seeing a cartoon of Muhammad in a newspaper. Sure, the radical Muslim violence may be more extreme and use greater violence. And radical Islam [Islamo-Fascism] is a global threat; while these Tag Machir degenerates are a small fringe of extremists. But it's still largely the same petty mentality that drives these extremists to commit violent acts. I think your Tag Machir friends are the "cowardly weasels", not me. I'm not vandalizing mosques or attacking the IDF or doing anything like that. Which brings me back to my point. Whatever short-term goal these Tag Machir people may achieve will ultimately be disastrous in the long-term. The international community already sees Jewish residents in Judea and Samaria ["West Bank"] as illegal settlers, who violently attack Arabs. And Tag Machir plays right into those stereotypes with their extremist acts. Btw, while the Maccabees fought to defend Torah, Tag Machir goes against Torah. It's against Torah to vandalize olive trees of the enemy side in war time, which is something these Tag Machir pseudo-heroes do. The Tag Machir people are not heroes. They're just trashy petty cowardly extremists.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2014, 02:29:40 PM »
It's against Torah to vandalize olive trees of the enemy side in war time, which is something these Tag Machir pseudo-heroes do.
I think that only applies when the olive trees belong to the enemy. All the olive trees in Israel belong to the Jewish People. So that settles that argument.

every time they vandalize buildings [like churches and mosques] and write "Tag Machir" on them.
These are places of idol worship according to Judaism, did King David not destroy the places of idol worship?

The Maccabees fought for the survival of the Jewish people against a Pagan superpower.
The Arab Muslim Nazi's worship a giant rock & a moon G-d, they are Pagans.

I'm not vandalizing mosques.
Just because you're a cowardly little weasel doesn't mean everyone else has to be.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2014, 03:53:03 PM »
Benyamin, every argument you make is identical to those made against the Lechi and Etzel during the fight against the British and Arabs, and time has shown who was right then.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2014, 04:17:21 PM »
It is a crime to call Tag Mechir terrorism when rock throwing by murderous arabs is not considered terrorism...

Remember Baby Adele who has been suffering for almost a year now...

http://www.algemeiner.com/2013/03/25/netanyahu-phones-father-of-baby-girl-who-was-critically-injured-in-arab-rock-attack/

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/166307

The family of Adele Bitton is asking the public for a renewed effort in praying for the 3-year-old's health. The girl was severely injured when terrorists threw rocks at the vehicle she was traveling in near the city of Ariel. The child has already undergone two head surgeries and is listed in life-threatening condition. Her full Hebrew name is Adele Chaya Bat Adva. The family has added an extra middle name, as is traditional in some cases when praying for health and well-being. The mother and two other siblings were moderately injured in the terrorist attack as well. They are thanking the public for the show of moral support.

How about the Palmer family? Has anyone considered how hurt they must be at the treatment they are getting from the government? Do Jews who live in the promised land, land which Israel liberated after the 1967 war, deserve such treatment? The police did not even call the Palmer attack a terrorist attack, at first blaming the victim rather than inflame the arabs.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/175773

The terrorists who murdered the Palmers had rehearsed the method of attack before carrying out the murder. They threw the rock from a vehicle that sped past Palmer's car in the opposite direction. The rock thus struck the windshield of Palmer's car at a very high velocity, leaving him no chance.

It took a while for authorities to determine that Asher and Yonatan Palmer were, indeed, victims of a terror attack. In initial reporting of the deaths, authorities treated the event as an accident. Nationalist MKs accused the police of a cover-up at the time. Then-MK Yaakov Katz doubted the police's initial version from the outset and estimated that it was designed to prevent unrest.

Yet these arabs kill and maim Jews with impunity. The Israeli police do virtually nothing, often allowing the vile arabs to perpetrate crimes right before the police...

Offline Benyamin Solomon

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2014, 09:56:14 PM »
Wow. Every time you type, I realize what a hateful extremist moron you are.
I think that only applies when the olive trees belong to the enemy. All the olive trees in Israel belong to the Jewish People. So that settles that argument.
No it doesn't. Arabs and other non-Jews still own property within Israel. And that applied to wars which took place in Israel as well. It was forbidden to destroy the olive trees of the other side. Tag Machir thugs destroys olive trees owned by the Arabs.
These are places of idol worship according to Judaism, did King David not destroy the places of idol worship?
The Arab Muslim Nazi's worship a giant rock & a moon G-d, they are Pagans.
Actually, according to Maimonides, Islam was not idolatrous or Pagan. And I would take Maimonides' word over some idiot Tag Machir supporter with a keyboard any day [yes I have theological disagreements with Islam; but that doesn't mean it's ok to vandalize their property]. And as for Christianity, it was not considered idol worship for non-Jews. The time of King David and the current era are two different times. Actually, some of the institutions of "biblical Israel" are not supposed to exist prior to the time of the Moshiach [Messiah]. The Beit Hamikdash being an example [true, the first Beit Hamikdash was build during the time of King Solomon, not King David, but let that pass]. I'm not saying that Halacha is not binding on Jews today. Of course it is. But the point is that Israel is not a theocracy. During Biblical times, the idolatrous influences threatened the faith of B'nai Yisrael and their relationship with G-d. That's not true today. So again, it was different times. It's not our business to judge other people for the faiths they follow. That is between them and G-d. Just because you have theological disagreements with someone doesn't mean you can vandalize their property.
Just because you're a cowardly little weasel doesn't mean everyone else has to be.
No sir. You and your tag Machir friends are cowardly weasels. You just sit up on your computer typing your hate. And the Tag Machir people are composed of spoiled brats. They never fought a real enemy army or any real enemy. All they do is attack Arab civilians, IDF soldiers, and vandalize buildings. What's so heroic about writing "Tag Machir" on a mosque? Again, what does that accomplish? All it accomplishes is giving the press a story that they can use to further their preconceived anti-Israel notions. Your wold is warped up, where not engaging in vandalism is being a "cowardly weasel." Thanks for giving me a tour of the demented mindset of Tag Machir.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 10:06:59 PM by Benyamin Solomon »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2014, 10:02:18 PM »
Benyamin is obviously not Jewish, as he thinks Xtianity isn't idol worship.

What does it accomplish? Your one useful utterance. It brings hope, and lets the government know we're not going to let them give our land to genital mutilators.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Benyamin Solomon

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2014, 10:11:45 PM »
Benyamin is obviously not Jewish, as he thinks Xtianity isn't idol worship.

What does it accomplish? Your one useful utterance. It brings hope, and lets the government know we're not going to let them give our land to genital mutilators.
The administrator Chaim Ben Pesach constantly supports Christians when it's a dispute between Christians and Muslims. For instance, he calls the Serbs "heroic Serb Christians." So is he not Jewish either. And plenty of Rabbinic authorities saw Christianity as idolatrous to Jews, but not to non-Jews. Are they not Jewish? And yes, Tag Machir vandalizing mosques accomplished nothing except to give the media a story to serve their anti-Israel preconceived notions. I don't theologically agree with Christianity. But that doesn't mean that I'll be a f**kin idiot and write "Tag Machir" on a church wall because the Israeli Government dismantles a settlement. That makes no sense.