Author Topic: Tag machir aka(price tag) major success  (Read 59178 times)

Offline Benyamin Solomon

• Junior JTFer
Re: Tag machir aka(price tag) major success
« Reply #100 on: February 21, 2014, 01:08:27 AM »
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/godsslave/2013/12/24/the-cult-of-greater-israel
 What a sick human being.
Calls the settlers whiny babies, what Gall!
I didn't call all the Israeli settlers "whiny babies". Just the Tag Machir types.

Offline Benyamin Solomon

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #101 on: February 21, 2014, 01:13:34 AM »
Leave the Serbs out of this Joshua Rosenberg or Joshua Rosenberg's pall. You know goose egg about the Serbs. You or your chum are amok because nobody wanted to advertise your videos on the forums.
I didn't bring the Serbs into this. Just said what Chaim Ben Pesach calls them, idiot. Btw, I'm neither Joshua Rosenberg nor am I affiliated with him. I'm my own guy, moron.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #102 on: February 21, 2014, 01:17:35 AM »
Before saying anything else, let me say that you sound like a ridiculous nut job on your pathetic videos. And even the JDL disowns you:
"However, the choice made by JDL leadership in the past not to clearly denounce terrorism tarnished those great accomplishments, opening the organization up to subsequent blind accusations and guilt-by-association due to the misconduct of rogue ex-members like the despicable convicted terrorist, racist, coward and inveterate liar Victor Vancier."
http://yisrael.freeforums.org/harsh-words-from-the-jdl-against-victor-vancier-t679.html
I read the post on the JDL site; but that site is now down.

That was posted by Steven Weigang (German Kahanist). I think everyone knows about him.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #103 on: February 21, 2014, 01:58:18 AM »
I didn't call all the Israeli settlers "whiny babies". Just the Tag Machir types.

The ones who fight back are whiny babies, and I suppose dogs like you who whimper and whine about them all day are the heroes.

Kapo^^^ getting banned in 3...2...1...
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #104 on: February 21, 2014, 02:30:25 AM »
Binyamin, give it up dude... You are not convincing anyone that your opinion is to be respected.

If what the goyim think about you is so important you are a hellenist, and a traitor to the Jewish people. Just like the NK are traitors because they side with the mortal enemies of the Klal Yisroel, so too your defense of the indefensible is a glaring clue that you are a traitor also.

When a Jew stands up against the injustice which is shown to him from a gentile it is an act of Kiddush Hashem (Glorification of the name of G-d). For so many years our ancestors were abused at the hands of gentile nations and now we have a land where Jews should be able to live in peace.

Long before the modern state of Israel was established the muslim/arab masses still hated Jews, killed Jews, oppressed them with dhimmitude, and ridiculed Jews wherever they lived. We often relate the pogrom of Hevron in 1929 where arabs mercilessly massacred the Jewish population of Hevron.

Arab/muslims have been indoctrinated with viscous Jew hatred and have incorporated Nazi aspects into their routine (witness the Heil-Hitler salutes these jihadis made to terrorize Jews). No such indoctrination occurs in the Jewish education. Israel has tried to live alongside these fiends and found out that there is no peace with people who every day proclaim their desire to kill Jews.

If you are on their side, and do no commiserate with the Jews who are living with arabs who are terrorising them, then you are a failed Jew (if Jewish at all). I rebuke you for your lack of Ahavat Yisroel and your attempt to divide the Jewish people by singling out the settlers who live in unimaginable conditions in order to protect the land.

It is sad that there are people like you who come to JTF and spout this 'poor arab' narrative. It is this reason most JTF members consider you a 'troll'...

I agree that if you continue trolling you should be banned.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #105 on: February 21, 2014, 05:56:16 AM »
I don't think he's a troll or should be banned, he's just a very uninformed Jew and he just needs to be convinced he's wrong.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #106 on: February 21, 2014, 06:24:55 AM »
Once you start calling Chaim a maniac, there is a point of no return. He has crossed the dark side.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #107 on: February 21, 2014, 06:35:18 AM »
Only a troll joins a forum he knowingly does not agree with for 99,9%.

Offline Benyamin Solomon

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #108 on: February 21, 2014, 09:08:59 AM »
Once you start calling Chaim a maniac, there is a point of no return. He has crossed the dark side.
Oo... I bagged on your cult leader. How horrible of me. :'( :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline Benyamin Solomon

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #109 on: February 21, 2014, 09:13:28 AM »
Only a troll joins a forum he knowingly does not agree with for 99,9%.
I joined this forum back in 2011, looking for right-wing Jewish forums. Well, that was then. But my views changed quite a bit [though I'm still ideologically right-wing]. I knew what I'll say about Tag Machir will cause an argument. But I said it anyway. So yes, I disagree with the views of this forum. There you go.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #110 on: February 21, 2014, 09:32:12 AM »
Oo... I bagged on your cult leader. How horrible of me. :'( :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
Why did the Israelite's wonder the desert for 40 years?

Why was the second Temple destroyed?

Why is Moshiach not here?

Because of people like you!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline ForLorN

• Junior JTFer
  • I F.A.SM
« Reply #111 on: February 21, 2014, 09:58:24 AM »
I didn't bring the Serbs into this. Just said what Chaim Ben Pesach calls them, idiot. Btw, I'm neither Joshua Rosenberg nor am I affiliated with him. I'm my own guy, moron.

Faggot idiot, fagot moron you are JOSHY the shi*head.
“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.” ~Albert Einstein

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #112 on: February 21, 2014, 10:36:21 AM »
Faggot idiot, fagot moron you are JOSHY the shi*head.
Do you think Solomon is Josh, or Josh is pretending to be someone else again?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline ForLorN

• Junior JTFer
  • I F.A.SM
« Reply #113 on: February 21, 2014, 11:09:27 AM »
Do you think Solomon is Josh, or Josh is pretending to be someone else again?

This is a playact from Joshua. What is his JTF picture? A lion from wizard of oz. I bluntly say I found out about JTF because of the guy called Joshua Rosenberg who joined us on the Serbian forum, his first forum name was Bert Lahr and that is the guy who played Cowardly Lion in the wizard of oz. Benyamin Solomon guy has his picture as jtf picture, it is Zeke-The cowardly lion.

The posts B.S. has made here are pretty much similar to Joshua's as he was Bert Lahr. He confronts the JTF ideology in the same way Joshua did on Serbian forum. The same guy. And him calling me names behind Benyamin Solomon JTF account, comes from his bitterness ever since he got kicked out of Serbian forum.

This shrewd guy J.R-Benyamin Solomon used to tell us on the Serbian forum he is "sleepless and will be sleepless until the whole world finds out about calamity and unjustice JTF and Chaim Ben Pesach's have put him through".

Since nobody of us knew anything about JTF and since he was babbling and yapping about JTF every day, he was banned. He had no good intentions when he joined the Serbian forum, and he was oftentimes posting videos about Chaim Ben Pesach. We didn't need that circus.

But what he is doing is not going in his favor. In some way he promotes JTF online. He makes a frantic video about JTF, people don't know what he is talking about so they come to JTF website to see what is JTF about. I will not be waiting here for Benyamin's-Joshua's reply. I will warn people here that he is dangerous and will make JTFers believe he is not Joshua. He should know I have his IP address as an admin of the Serbian forum.

Deny, deny Benyamin Solomon that you aren't Joshua Rosenberg. You are a wreck.
“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.” ~Albert Einstein

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #114 on: February 21, 2014, 11:21:11 AM »
Where does his ip come from? Australia or America?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #115 on: February 21, 2014, 12:28:59 PM »
Don't think he's Joshua. He seems to be his own person and his own Facebook site and blogs. 

Not entirely sure if he's Jewish or a wanna be.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #116 on: February 21, 2014, 01:29:46 PM »

Chaim has done more for the Jewish people in a single day than you'll ever do in 2 minutes, you self-hating loser.

Offline Benyamin Solomon

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #117 on: February 21, 2014, 05:23:11 PM »
Why did the Israelite's wonder the desert for 40 years?

Why was the second Temple destroyed?

Why is Moshiach not here?

Because of people like you!
But Chaim Ben Pesach is not the Moshiach. As for why the Temple [the second one to be more exact] was destroyed, it was because of baseless hatred, which stems from people like you. I would say more; but Shabbat is almost here. Anyway, good Shabbos.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #118 on: February 21, 2014, 06:23:54 PM »
Don't worry to much solomon. While the people on this forum may have ideologically correct views, most of them have never lived in the land of Israel. They have no idea what sort of position it will put you in with society at large to go with the right wing settler ideal. Believe me, I know of what I speak. I have lived in Israel. Before you get all Kahanist, you might want to actually meet and talk to people that grew up in the same building as him, or see his widow's home in Jerusalem. It is cool to stand up for Israel, but if you meet the older right wing settler types, some of them are depressed and I have met at least one who regrets being a part of Kahanism. It will marginalize you and isolate you from secular society. If you are into right wing Jewish activism, you better be prepared to say goodbye to secular society and know that once you cross the line, there may be no way back. For some people who are young and religious and have lots of friends who are similar this may be ok. But realize that if you were not raised religious, getting involved with this stuff is a bit dangerous. Kahane was right and he was a pretty good leader, but he is pointing to a religious fundamentalist state of Israel. None of his ideas really work unless you agree that violating shabbat is a grave desecration, worthy of death. If you have family who are intermarried, you might not want to get involved because it will create an impossible contradiction in your mind.

To call Jews who live in Ramat Hasharon or the nice suburbs of Israel 'self hating' is madness. These people are mostly healthy, happy and live nice regular lives. I know because I lived there for a while. Just because they aren't strictly religious and want to live regular lives does not make them traitors. Also, not all arabs in the land are bad. I have personally met and drank with a few and many of them are not interested in fanaticism and want the same thing most young men want, mainly, to go to bars, drink and meet women. They will openly curse mohammed for a shot of whiskey. Some are pissed that their lives are governed by these laws and traditions. They are simply human. The other ones, the bad ones are annoying, but if you work out and know how to fight, they will not mess with you. I have walked through arab neighborhoods with hundreds of them in the streets during the height of cast lead. The situation with arab guys and Jewish women is [censored] and I don't know what to say about that. Other arabs are construction workers...most of the buildings being built in Jerusalem and surrounding areas are being constructed by arab construction crews. Every single person on JTF should go live in Israel and try living the life of a right wing extremist before they criticize people who have doubts. You can get all hateful and ban people as traitors, but the fact is, unless you have tried to walk the walk, you are a keyboard jockey.

Yes we should wipe out the terrorists if possible...
I don't think Israel should give up land, but "The king's heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will." currently we don't have a king, we have a government. Tag Mahir is ok I guess but nothing to get excited about. If you want to know the hard truth, listen to someone like Pollard "It's all about money". Get a job, make money and raise a family. The extremists on both sides will be fighting about this for a long time. There are economic considerations on a scale most of us probably cannot imagine. The politicians have to keep the economy stable.

Explain to me how it is that the secular zionists built the entire state and economy and how can you refer to them as self hating? They sound like practical geniuses to me.

I could tell you a lot about living in Israel. For every new idealistic person who makes Aliyah, there are many leaving...I have met children of 'Baal Tshuvas' who would like to kill all the Charedim and who are in counseling for the state of mind the rabbinical religion led them to. I  have met Yeshiva rabbis who don't seem happy they chose that life. There are a lot of great things about Israel and the people were mostly very warm and friendly...but if you go there with a hard core kahanist state of mind, be prepared. Be prepared to forgo all the pleasures of life and be left with nothing except the creed arabs out, Israel for the Jews. And I wouldn't get too excited about Judaism either. There are many competing sects and much of it is mired in the most hideous superstition. Yes, hideous.  Spiritualists taking money for kabbalistic things this that. Jews say Christianity is so evil blah blah blah...Chief rabbis supporting the idea of Torah study without earning a living. For the person who looks at it objectively, there is much the same sorts of 'mini deifications' of rabbis and leaders in Judaism.

JTF is good for encouraging Jews to make Aliyah but beyond that it has the potential to mess with your social life and you will not be integrated well with society if you are young and think it is better to skip the IDF and be some sort of settler. Actually I think it is better to encourage young Jews to go serve in the IDF and then decide if they want to live in Israel.

There is a great bustling life there full of hi-tech business, beaches, parties, music, bars, women...the only rule as far as I can see to being successful in Israel is make money, give charity and have a family. If you get all superior about religion you are dead to that world and I think it has something to offer. If you want to listen to a good person whose teaching could maybe change the situation you might want to look up walid shoebat on youtube. I think the difference will come through education and showing people that Islam is the antichrist. We have the prophecies about them...it will probably come to pass eventually. Hmmm, yeah anyways, JTFers should try living in Israel before they yell at everyone. As I said, ideologically you are correct about the situation but socially you have little idea were this may lead you. You think you can go into a bar and have a drink or start business contacts once you have openly professed extremism? Have some compassion for the Israelites who want to live a full life and who don't want to spend their life arguing over land and religion. I dunno...the whole situation is kind of fked. You think moschiach will come and fix it all? I have met a potential Judean monarch and I doubt he can do it.

Tell me, who is the mosiach, this man of fame and wisdom who will come to the world and be more renowned than Jesus? Look through history and you will see how many false messiahs there have been, how every single time since 2000 yrs Jews have put their hope in a messiah it has been a failure. What is the story going to be? ...And messiah came...his name was Chaim Ben Yoseph?

Chaim is a good guy for working to get the soviet jews out, I'll give him that much...but I think he oversteps a lot...a lot calling all sorts of people traitors and invoking gehinnom. Gehinnom is a serious thing and not some curse to be thrown around lightly to all of your opponents, especially Jews. It is not a good habit to get into.

Well good luck trying to convince all of Israel to become Torah observant and enforce Torah law. I tried to be a bal tshuva following JTF ideology and the results were not quite what I was looking for in life. It is not the fault of JTF or Chaim, but let's just say I was happier before I even thought about becoming like some frummer kahanist type.
You have been here before claiming the JTF ruined your life and you wanted to commit suicide. You probably are Joshua R.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #119 on: February 21, 2014, 06:39:43 PM »
But Chaim Ben Pesach is not the Moshiach. As for why the Temple [the second one to be more exact] was destroyed, it was because of baseless hatred, which stems from people like you. I would say more; but Shabbat is almost here. Anyway, good Shabbos.
I never freaking said he was Moshiach, but he is my friend and the leader. So If you attack him, I will attack you. I don't hate anyone d*ck, I love everyone unless you make me your enemy and I still don't hate them. We are not forcing anything on anyone. We are encouraging people to follow Torah law the best they can, but we hope everyone will eventually fully follow Torah law. We even have secular Israeli's on this forum, and they express what they think... so you two can stop with your spitting of venom to make us look bad. Stick around and debate with out all the hate for us. Maybe we can both learn something, if not.. F off.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 07:00:17 PM by אפרים בן נח »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #120 on: February 21, 2014, 06:44:47 PM »
Life ain't a bowl of cherries, Aliyah5... Nobody ever said it would be. And the grass is always greener in the other mans pasture... But that doesn't excuse any Jew from his obligation to support the Jewish people and their quest for a Jewish nation.

I am not as concerned about a persons level of observance because I believe as time goes on more and more people will realize that the commandments are only for their good. What is first and foremost is to bring the Jewish people together, to unify them in purpose.

Rabbi Kahane was not, according to his own words, one who wanted to force Halacha on the Israeli population. Once Israel becomes a true 'Jewish State' where Jews can live in peace without worry from enemies like the nazi arabs it will then concentrate on educating the people as to their mission before G-d.

The Israeli's I speak with do consider Kahane a tzadik (righteous) and that he was right in his approach to Jewish continuity. I believe this is spreading and it worries the secular and self-hating Jewish leaders in Israel.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #121 on: February 21, 2014, 07:50:42 PM »
Welcome to the forum aliya5. There is a lot I want to respond regarding your diatribe.

First and formost, you make too many assumptions. Secondly no one here including Chaim had ever said that the life of a right wing activist any where including Israel was easy. Thirdly, unless you plan on being a right wing activist, it is best to leave one's political points of view to oneself unless asked.

Some of us have families and live well and have careers. We help JTF by donating money to the movement to spread the word of Jewish idealism and to change viewpoints. Not everyone needs to be a right wing settler pioneer. But Gd help us all, I will support those individuals anyway I can. And this is another thing JTF does.

So aliya5, you have it all wrong about what you assume of us.

Jews should speak and behave the ideal. Yes none of us is perfect nor will come close. But that's the nature of Judaism when introduced to the secular minded.

Personally I would rather know the idealism than bury my head in the sand. And yes I will interact with all people of races and political leanings. Sometimes I will keep my mouth shut and sometimes I will speak. And when I speak it depends on the audience. Kahane knew this and Chaim knows this.

So get off the booz and move on with life.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #122 on: February 21, 2014, 08:44:33 PM »
Let me guess, this is Stephanie Weifag and Peter Nosack.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #123 on: February 22, 2014, 09:04:11 AM »
Let me guess, this is Stephanie Weifag and Peter Nosack.
Who's Peter Nosack?
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline ForLorN

• Junior JTFer
  • I F.A.SM
« Reply #124 on: February 22, 2014, 10:46:34 AM »
Where does his ip come from? Australia or America?

Who knows.

When he was on the Serbian forum, his IP addresses were variable or mutable. That sly guy had IP addresses coming from Frisco-Texas, Hamilton-New Zealand, Karlsruhe-Germany.