Author Topic: Tag machir aka(price tag) major success  (Read 59301 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Tag machir aka(price tag) major success
« Reply #50 on: February 19, 2014, 11:37:43 PM »
 "You're moral standard is anything is good if it's not as bad as Arab or Muslim terrorists. And that's a suckey moral standard."

No! You show them the sword, and tell them you're not playing games. .. If they advance, you teach them a lesson!

You don't Cower and hope that G-d will save you... you do it yourself with the help of HaShem!

I love Joshua!

Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #51 on: February 19, 2014, 11:46:56 PM »
"I left the Greater Israel cult and became free with the truth" What the heck does that mean? You love Mohammed?  Good luck with that... :::D 
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Benyamin Solomon

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #52 on: February 19, 2014, 11:50:41 PM »
They said so under threat of death in Europe. Any researcher into it knows what it is. Chaim Ben Pesah has a group to keep together, and now your liberal logic comes out, seeing as you make an equivalence to saying that idolatry is not idolatry and saying that no idolater can be a hero. They are heroes. Doesn't make them religiously right.

The Tag Mechir on churches is not for settlements, that's for the supreme court giving money for them to destroy our Jewish souls, and paying messyantic churches to be built, and letting their converts come to Israel.

What have you done for your Jewish brothers and sisters under threat of physical and spiritual annihilation, other than yap here against those who try?
So there you go. Idolators can be heroes. But leaving that aside, plenty of Rabbinical authorities stated that Christianity is idolatry for Jews and not for non-Jews. I don't theologically agree with Christianity. Doesn't mean that I hate Christians. Yes, Islamo-Fascism is a threat to America and Western Civilization. And I, in no way, support Messianic "Judaism", which is Christianity in disguise. But how did I "yap" against those who tried to do a lot to help Jews under physical and spiritual annihilation? I "yapped" against Tag Machir, which did nothing to help them. All Tag Machir does is cause trouble. What have you done? You're just a hate monger with a cult-like mentality and a keyboard. And the Tag Machir cult just comes out with slogans against those who question their extremist way of thinking. It's a cult-like way of thinking. But thank G-d Tag Machir does not represent a serious mass movement, but is just a small group of spoiled petty brats.  Btw, I'm not a liberal. I'm just not a wingnut Tag Machir moron. I'm still ideologically Conservative and right-wing. Just so you narrow minded Tag Machir cultists know.

Offline Benyamin Solomon

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #53 on: February 19, 2014, 11:57:08 PM »
"I left the Greater Israel cult and became free with the truth" What the heck does that mean? You love Mohammed?  Good luck with that... :::D
Didn't say that I love Muhammad. Ideologically, I think that the "West Bank" and Gaza belong to Israel. But Israel doesn't have the morale or the resources to carry it out. IDF soldiers deal with tough moral dilemmas on how to balance out
Israel's security needs while respecting the human rights of the Arab civilian population. If Israel was to carry out the Greater Israel policy, the ranks of the refuseniks [those who refuse to serve in the IDF] will go up. It would be disastrous if Israel tried to take over all the territories. It means that I see reality and that I understand that reality can not always meet the ideological ideal. That's what it means. So there.

Offline Benyamin Solomon

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #54 on: February 20, 2014, 12:00:14 AM »
"You're moral standard is anything is good if it's not as bad as Arab or Muslim terrorists. And that's a suckey moral standard."

No! You show them the sword, and tell them you're not playing games. .. If they advance, you teach them a lesson!

You don't Cower and hope that G-d will save you... you do it yourself with the help of HaShem!

I love Joshua!
Totally agree. Yes, Israel should do what she can to defeat her Arab and Muslim terrorist enemies. But Tag Machir just attacks innocent people and vandalizes buildings. Tag Machir didn't bring a single victory. You people just represent a small fringe group of extremists with keyboards to backup Tag Machir and their petty thuggish tactics. Don't think you're so great cause you're not. Not supporting Tag Machir doesn't mean cowering. Get that in your thick skull.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: February 20, 2014, 12:20:13 AM »
So there you go. Idolators can be heroes. But leaving that aside, plenty of Rabbinical authorities stated that Christianity is idolatry for Jews and not for non-Jews. I don't theologically agree with Christianity. Doesn't mean that I hate Christians. Yes, Islamo-Fascism is a threat to America and Western Civilization. And I, in no way, support Messianic "Judaism", which is Christianity in disguise. But how did I "yap" against those who tried to do a lot to help Jews under physical and spiritual annihilation? I "yapped" against Tag Machir, which did nothing to help them. All Tag Machir does is cause trouble. What have you done? You're just a hate monger with a cult-like mentality and a keyboard. And the Tag Machir cult just comes out with slogans against those who question their extremist way of thinking. It's a cult-like way of thinking. But thank G-d Tag Machir does not represent a serious mass movement, but is just a small group of spoiled petty brats.  Btw, I'm not a liberal. I'm just not a wingnut Tag Machir moron. I'm still ideologically Conservative and right-wing. Just so you narrow minded Tag Machir cultists know.

Watch videos by Rabbi Tovia Singer. He addresses these claims, and shows how they were lies to save Jewish lives which is allowed. The opinions also didn't address anything in the religion, just stated it *might* not be idolatry.

Tag Mechir is striking our enemies. I'll support anyone who dares to lift a finger against the protected species of mass murderers. If there was anyone to support accomplishing something the nice way, of course I'd support them.

Also, I'm not in Tag Mechir, and how do you know anything of my mentality? You know nothing of Tag-Mechir, however, and can't support your claim of them being spolied brats with anything. We want Arabs out of Israel now. Anyone who fights for it is a hero, and anyone who stands against the little efforts possible is a traitor.

I think you learned to repeat a couple conservative lines to attack conservative movements. Every one of your argumentative tactics is straight out of a liberal playbook. To start with, you propose no solution of your own, you just point at problems and moan, then than attack the only ones doing something about them. Let's start with first things first, or this is an inquisition, not an argument. What is your position on what should be done about expulsions, and missionaries, and which group do your support that will resolve the problems there?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #56 on: February 20, 2014, 04:21:35 AM »
All but 1 post of yours are condemning Tag Mechir. If you join a forum just to do that you're a troll.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #57 on: February 20, 2014, 06:22:21 AM »
All but 1 post of yours are condemning Tag Mechir. If you join a forum just to do that you're a troll.
Don't get on the troll wagon again. He's not a troll, just a product of self hate that is rutted in contempt for human beings.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #58 on: February 20, 2014, 06:29:16 AM »
Didn't say that I love Muhammad. Ideologically, I think that the "West Bank" and Gaza belong to Israel. But Israel doesn't have the morale or the resources to carry it out. IDF soldiers deal with tough moral dilemmas on how to balance out
Israel's security needs while respecting the human rights of the Arab civilian population.
The life of ONE Jew is worth more than ALL the Arabs in the world combined, including the women and children because the children are the future terrorists.
The Land of Israel belongs to The Jewish People to live in, but they have no right to give it away to anyone. G-d gave it to The Jews.
You sound like someone who has no faith.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #59 on: February 20, 2014, 06:34:35 AM »
"When thou shalt besiege a city a long time, in making war against it to take it, thou shalt not destroy the trees thereof by forcing an axe against them: for thou mayest eat of them, and thou shalt not cut them down (for the tree of the field is man's life) to employ them in the siege"
That has nothing to do with Arabs stealing your land and growing olive trees in stolen property.
And what city is Israel besieging? What are you talking about?
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #60 on: February 20, 2014, 06:51:21 AM »
That has nothing to do with Arabs stealing your land and growing olive trees in stolen property.
And what city is Israel besieging? What are you talking about?

I'm telling you this is a not a Jew.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #61 on: February 20, 2014, 07:01:08 AM »
First none of us here ever voiced support for tag mechir. The very fact you use the same energy to condemn tag mechir. Or even less energy than condemning the murderous Muslims is what appalls me. Tag mechir are a speck on the map.  You should worry about the Muslim enemy and let tag mechir be if you TRUELY support Israel. Otherwise you are no better than a kapo or self hating Jew (that is if u are Jewish)

Where did I "compare" Arab and Muslim terrorists murdering Jews to Tag Machir. Are you referring to when I said that "They're petty trash just like the radical Muslims, who riot because they don't like seeing a cartoon of Muhammad in a newspaper." I also said that "Sure, the radical Muslim violence may be more extreme and use greater violence. And radical Islam [Islamo-Fascism] is a global threat; while these Tag Machir degenerates are a small fringe of extremists." So I acknowledged that Islamo-Fascism is a bigger threat. Yes, the Arab terrorists are more powerful and do more damage. I have constantly voiced support for Israel against its Arab and Muslim enemies. But that doesn't mean having to support the thuggish tactics used by Tag Machir. You're moral standard is anything is good if it's not as bad as Arab or Muslim terrorists. And that's a suckey moral standard.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #62 on: February 20, 2014, 07:08:52 AM »
I disagree.

1. It's not the pre 1967 borders that matter. Israel should never surrender a single inch. This should be your point of view if you truely support Israel.

2.  You can question tactics, but anti Semites and self hating Jews never give up. They will always find excuses. So a few individuals you call Jewish extremists are not going to add as much gasoline to their as you think

3.  Perhaps the methods of tag mechir will intimidate our enemies irregardless of its illegality. Look at what the JDL bombings accomplished. Look at what kahane's controversy accomplished in bringing Israel to the right. Look at what Levi and Reuven behavior accomplished in the Bible. Ever heard if the phrase "crazy Jews live longer?"  Our enemies will not mess with crazy unpredictable Jews.

I didn't say that you said that Tag Machir are heroes. You were attacking me for condemning Tag Machir. I said that I don't support Israel giving up any part of Jerusalem nor do I support Israel going back to the pre-1967 borders. If the world has a problem with that, tough crap. I never said to always be nice. I just don't think that damaging people's property and attacking the IDF and Arab civilians with rocks is the correct tactic to use. Yes, the Arabs have done far worse. But even if Tag Machir may cause short-term damage for the "Palestinians", they are giving the "Palestinians", the far-left, and the international community an excuse to continue with their propaganda by playing into the stereotype they have of Israel and even more so of Israeli "settlers." Again, what's gained by writing "Tag Machir" on a mosque? These thuggish intimidation tactics did nothing good for Israel. These Tag Machir people are bad for the Jewish community in Judea and Samaria. Most of the Jewish "settlers" and most Israelis want nothing to do with Tag Machir. Yes, the international community worships Palestinianism and will promote their anti-Israel propaganda anyway. But why play into these stereotypes? Why? Btw, this whole claim that I enable Nazism and Jihadists is outright nonsense. Nothing can be further from the truth. Everything I said about the Nazis and Jihadists were denunciations of them. You live in a cult-like mentality. I left the Greater Israel cult and became free with the truth.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #63 on: February 20, 2014, 09:07:59 AM »
I want to make another point.

If a type cancer kills our enemy, would we shed any tears for that enemy?  And by not shedding tears for that enemy does that mean we support cancer?

The same is true with Tag Mechir.  The people who are victimized by them, I do not shed a tear for.

Offline Benyamin Solomon

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #64 on: February 20, 2014, 09:27:28 AM »
I want to make another point.

If a type cancer kills our enemy, would we shed any tears for that enemy?  And by not shedding tears for that enemy does that mean we support cancer?

The same is true with Tag Mechir.  The people who are victimized by them, I do not shed a tear for.
But their victims are not Arab terrorists. Their victims include IDF soldiers. Since when was the IDF an enemy? In fact, none of their victims include Arab terrorists. You can't just make an accusation and attack people, something Tag Machir does. They're the most petty trash ever. And reading the responses on this forum convinces me of that more than ever. They attack innocent civilians and vandalize buildings. Plenty of the people they victimized are probably neutral on the issue of settlements or on Israeli Government policies to dismantle some. They don't only attack the enemy. In fact, who did they attack who was the enemy?

Offline Benyamin Solomon

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #65 on: February 20, 2014, 09:30:45 AM »
First none of us here ever voiced support for tag mechir. The very fact you use the same energy to condemn tag mechir. Or even less energy than condemning the murderous Muslims is what appalls me. Tag mechir are a speck on the map.  You should worry about the Muslim enemy and let tag mechir be if you TRUELY support Israel. Otherwise you are no better than a kapo or self hating Jew (that is if u are Jewish)
Those who read my writings on the internet know that I spend a lot [more] energy condemning murderous Muslims. Yes, I condemn the Arab and Muslim terrorists. My writings show that. But even if Tag Machir is peanuts compared to the enemy Israel deals with [a point that I already concede], it doesn't make Tag Machir any more in the right. Two wrongs don't make a right. You think that you either have to condemn Tag Machir or Muslim Fundamentalism. I disagree.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #66 on: February 20, 2014, 09:41:38 AM »
Since when was the IDF an enemy?
When IDF throws Jews out of there homes, then they are the enemy, when IDF rushes to protect the Arab Nazi's right after they murdered Jews in case the Jews take revenge is an enemy.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #67 on: February 20, 2014, 11:08:49 AM »
Those who read my writings on the internet know that I spend a lot [more] energy condemning murderous Muslims. Yes, I condemn the Arab and Muslim terrorists. My writings show that. But even if Tag Machir is peanuts compared to the enemy Israel deals with [a point that I already concede], it doesn't make Tag Machir any more in the right. Two wrongs don't make a right. You think that you either have to condemn Tag Machir or Muslim Fundamentalism. I disagree.

I disagree with you again.  You should be condemning the more dangerous people.  Not Tag Mechir.  Tag Mechir is not even .1% of the Jewish side compared to the terrorists.  And because of that not even .1% of your condemnation should even be bothered on Tag Mechir.  So far on the forum 99.9% of the time you have been condemning them. 

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #68 on: February 20, 2014, 11:08:53 AM »
So you're saying that Arabs and leftist activists frame Israeli settlers? In some cases, that's true. Not in all of them. When Tag Machir is guilty, they're not in the right. Let's see what Irish Zionist says:  So Irish Zionist seems to acknowledge it being true that Tag Machir destroys olive trees and praises it.

IZ isn't Tag-Mahir and he isn't Jewish so he doesn't have to know or deal with Jewish law (Halacha).
  I only spoke about the olive trees (not mosques etc.) for sure their were Arabs and leftists who were caught doing such acts, never a Religious or right-wing Jew. Jews don't burn olive trees (or other trees).
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #69 on: February 20, 2014, 11:19:30 AM »

IZ isn't Tag-Mahir and he isn't Jewish so he doesn't have to know or deal with Jewish law (Halacha).
  I only spoke about the olive trees (not mosques etc.) for sure their were Arabs and leftists who were caught doing such acts, never a Religious or right-wing Jew. Jews don't burn olive trees (or other trees).

That's another thing Benyamin Solomon doesn't get.  A lot of these "thuggeries" are only Arabs doing it to themselves to blame the Jewish settlers.
Again it's not even .1% of the 'problem' Tag Mechir is doing. .It's the 99.9%+ the problems the Arabs are doing.  Energy should only be devote 99.9+% towards that.

Offline Benyamin Solomon

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #70 on: February 20, 2014, 12:31:56 PM »
That's another thing Benyamin Solomon doesn't get.  A lot of these "thuggeries" are only Arabs doing it to themselves to blame the Jewish settlers.
Again it's not even .1% of the 'problem' Tag Mechir is doing. .It's the 99.9%+ the problems the Arabs are doing.  Energy should only be devote 99.9+% towards that.
I think I became an obsession for you hate mongers because I don't tow the line. Anyway, never did I deny that Arabs and leftists destroy olive trees and blame it on Jewish residents in the territories. Yes, that does happen. And I don't support them either. Yes, the root cause of the conflict is Arab rejection of Israel's right to exist on their land and is not Tag Machir. Does that mean that I have to support Tag Machir? No. What's with all the vitriol? All I did was say that I disagree with Tag Machir and their tactics. You think that because there are cases where Jewish "settlers"  get the blame many times when Arabs and leftists frame them, therefore, I got to support tag Machir even when they are guilty. And that just makes no sense.

Offline Benyamin Solomon

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #71 on: February 20, 2014, 12:33:36 PM »

There you go. So some foul mouthed moron, who isn't even Jewish, telling Israel and Jews to support extremists. Wow.  :::D

Offline Benyamin Solomon

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #72 on: February 20, 2014, 12:39:53 PM »
I disagree with you again.  You should be condemning the more dangerous people.  Not Tag Mechir.
I already do condemn the more dangerous people. Want me to say it in stupid so then you can understand?

Tag Mechir is not even .1% of the Jewish side compared to the terrorists.  And because of that not even .1% of your condemnation should even be bothered on Tag Mechir.  So far on the forum 99.9% of the time you have been condemning them.
I agree. Tag Machir isn't even 1% of the Jewish side. But that's all I condemned. I didn't condemn Israel or the 99.9999999% of the Jewish side. I already spend more energy on the internet condemning Muslim terrorists. I don't mean JTF. I mean generally. I already spend more energy condemning Muslim terrorists and Israel's enemies in particular. Yes, Tag Machir doesn't do nearly as much damage as Muslim and Arab terrorists, who are way more murderous. That's true. But bank robbers don't commit nearly as big a crime as murderers. So should we excuse the bank robbers? Point is. I condemn Tag Machir because they're bad for Israel and for the Jewish population beyond the "Green Line." All they do is play into international stereotypes of the Jewish community in Judea and Samaria ["West Bank"].

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #73 on: February 20, 2014, 12:45:04 PM »
There you go. So some foul mouthed moron, who isn't even Jewish, telling Israel and Jews to support extremists. Wow.  :::D

Dude, STFU, your being the foul mouthed MORAN you claim others to be.

All I said and meant was that he isn't particularly familiar with the olive situation. And like I said before both leftists AND Arabs were caught trying to frame Right-Wing Jews in this. Sometimes it even was some Arabs doing unto other Arabs they have or had a problem with. They literally were caught.
 OTOH Mosques and houses/vehicles are a complete different story.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #74 on: February 20, 2014, 12:50:59 PM »