Author Topic: Rosh Hashanah Greeting from Israeli Chief of Staff  (Read 389 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Rosh Hashanah Greeting from Israeli Chief of Staff
« on: September 28, 2011, 01:52:34 AM »
I realize that the IDF has been very sketchy in its oppression of the Jewish patriots... But they also do protect Israel from forces which are working to destroy it... So let us hear what he says...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Rosh Hashanah Greeting from Israeli Chief of Staff
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2011, 02:31:54 AM »
You REALLY think the pathetic Judenrat army which just admitted to aiding Arab Nazis with the murder of a 6 month old Jewish baby and it's father is protecting the Jews?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Rosh Hashanah Greeting from Israeli Chief of Staff
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2011, 02:35:57 AM »
You REALLY think the pathetic Judenrat army which just admitted to aiding Arab Nazis with the murder of a 6 month old Jewish baby and it's father is protecting the Jews?

RBM,

While I have as much anger at what they have done as anyone I must also admit that the IDF has been the only force which fights against the enemies of the Jewish people. Do you suggest just standing alone without this army against the enemies? While miracles are always possible we are not supposed to rely on them.

What do you suggest should be done with the IDF? I suggested that we hear what this man is saying... It seems to me that the best thing to do would be to attempt to change the IDF from within. That doesn't mean alienating them entirely.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14