Author Topic: Islam should be Banned in Israel : Islamic Missionaries!  (Read 812 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Islam should be Banned in Israel : Islamic Missionaries!
« on: September 28, 2011, 05:09:43 PM »
This story makes me sick that I should read it right before Rosh Hashanah...

The Islamic faith is a disease and it is attempting to spread its filth through the Jewish people of Israel...

Jews must be strong in our faith. DO not allow these monsters to poison the Jewish mind and the Jewish soul. There is NO TRUTH in Islam, only death and disease...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle-east/armed-with-smiles-and-fluent-hebrew-muslims-in-israel-set-out-to-convert-jews/2011/09/28/gIQAUTQw4K_story.html

Armed with smiles and fluent Hebrew, Muslims in Israel set out to convert Jews

JERUSALEM — In an unprecedented endeavor, a few Muslim believers are crossing the Holy Land’s volatile boundaries of culture, faith and politics to bring Islam to Israel’s Jews — hoping, improbably, that some will be willing to renounce their religion for a new one.

The bearded men approach Jews in and around the Old City of Jerusalem and try, in polite and fluent Hebrew, to convert them.

“I must tell you about the true faith,” said one missionary in a cobblestone plaza outside Jerusalem’s Old City. He carried a knapsack full of pamphlets about Islam in several languages, including Hebrew. “You can do with it what you want. But telling you is our duty.”

Most people, he said, brush him off and keep walking.

A computer programmer educated at an Israeli college, he sported a scraggly beard, loose pants and a long shirt typical of the purist Muslims known as Salafis. He gave his name only as Abu Hassan.

There are no signs the endeavor has met with any success. Only about a dozen Muslims are involved. Most of the handful of Jews who convert do so to marry Muslim men, rather than from proselytizing. Still, the act of spreading Islam in Hebrew is profound, reflecting a striking confidence on the part of some Muslims, members of Israel’s Arab minority.

It also reflects the influence of conservative Islamic trends that emphasize spreading the religion, transmitted through web forums and satellite channels from Europe, Asia and the Middle East.

Abu Hassan said that in years of conflict with Israel, Muslims, embattled and angry, neglected their responsibility to preach their faith to nonbelievers, including Jews.

“Muslims did not want to talk, and Jews did not want to listen. But Jews also need to hear the truth,” he said.

Yitzhak Reiter, a professor at the Jerusalem Center for Israel Studies, said he had not seen anything similar in 30 years of studying local Islam. “This is the first time that someone has tried to convert Jews to Islam in the state of Israel,” he said.

The efforts seem to have attracted no public notice so far. But the missionaries are treading on a potentially explosive taboo. Centuries of persecution and aggressive conversion attempts by Christian and Muslim majorities have made Jews, numbering 13 million people worldwide, deeply hostile to proselytizing. Israeli law places some restrictions on missionary activity, forbidding targeting minors or offering financial incentives, but does not outlaw it altogether.

The Holy Land’s Muslim, Jewish and Christian communities all hold strong religious, tribal and ethnic bonds and deeply resist conversion. The result is a sort of loose understanding not to push the boundaries.

Azzam Khatib, a top Muslim official in Jerusalem, said the efforts to proselytize in Hebrew were not mainstream, but acceptable: “Whoever wants to join, they are welcome — but without any pressure.”

Four years ago, Abu Hassan said, an Israeli Jew approached him with questions about Islam. At the time, he was distributing Islamic material to foreign tourists around the Old City.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
Re: Islam should be Banned in Israel : Islamic Missionaries!
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2011, 06:05:11 PM »
I am usually the 1st to step in in defense of secularism and the government's non-interference in religious affairs.

not in this case however- Islam is a cancer on any country that comes in contact with it. I agree with you completely Muman.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2011, 07:43:04 PM »
Missionising? With a sword perhaps?
Join us or die!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2011, 08:30:31 PM »
I find it very hard to believe most Jews would be attracted to a crazy religion  like what the muslims have to offer... Muslims are very sick animals... Today at work I was very disturbed when I went in to use the rest room... A filthy muslim was clearing out his nose in a sink that people use to wash their hands... Other times this animal has been seen washing his feet in the same sink... From time to time I catch this animal praying in the corner on a prayer rug that he keeps rolled up in a corner in a lunch room intended for all employees ... This weekend I am going to the store and buying Bacon Bats and sprinkling them around the spot were this animal carries out this stupidity... I hope when he bends over with his face on the ground that the bacon bits stick onto his forehead... What's needed in Israel is old time Jewish activism reaching out to secular Jews... Once secular Jews see what their own religion has to offer the muslim religion of piss will have no attraction for them.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2011, 08:49:15 PM »
I find it very hard to believe most Jews would be attracted to a crazy religion  like what the muslims have to offer... Muslims are very sick animals... Today at work I was very disturbed when I went in to use the rest room... A filthy muslim was clearing out his nose in a sink that people use to wash their hands... Other times this animal has been seen washing his feet in the same sink... From time to time I catch this animal praying in the corner on a prayer rug that he keeps rolled up in a corner in a lunch room intended for all employees ... This weekend I am going to the store and buying Bacon Bats and sprinkling them around the spot were this animal carries out this stupidity... I hope when he bends over with his face on the ground that the bacon bits stick onto his forehead... What's needed in Israel is old time Jewish activism reaching out to secular Jews... Once secular Jews see what their own religion has to offer the muslim religion of piss will have no attraction for them.

I think it's a good idea I just hope he doesn't realize what they are and come back up to work and shoot everyone in a jihad rampage to make sure he gets to Jennah after being contaminated by pork. 

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2011, 09:05:59 PM »
I think it's a good idea I just hope he doesn't realize what they are and come back up to work and shoot everyone in a jihad rampage to make sure he gets to Jennah after being contaminated by pork. 
I had actually contemplated putting some bacon strips inside the old prayer rug just to set the correct  tone for his daily prayers :::D Anything is possible with animals like this but his prayer process is starting to get on my nerves >:(.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2011, 09:04:12 AM »
What are they up to? Muslims will try to convert people before they kill them.

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2011, 10:20:10 AM »
The Zealots must dip the cartriges in pork fat then fire the bullets into them from close range .25 cal colt pistol. >:(

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2011, 10:28:12 AM »
This is criminal behaviour and the authorities in Israel should deal with it.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2011, 05:06:24 PM »
I hope if you do bacon up his prayer rug that you don't get caught. I'd hate for you to get fired or charged with a 'hate crime'.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2011, 05:35:26 PM »
CJD, not only is your office muslim extremely hygiene, but he also saves the office allot of toilet paper rolls.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2011, 05:53:36 PM »

The biggest problem is that secular people, Jews, Christians, whatever, may be attracted to islam because they have no spiritual fulfillment in their lives. Jewish outreach is definitely a great idea and should go along with banning islam in Israel.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!