Author Topic: 3 minds about abortion  (Read 6607 times)

newman

3 minds about abortion
« on: June 16, 2007, 08:42:53 AM »
I'm in three minds about abortion:

1/ illegal for jews

2/ optional for christians

3/ MANDATORY for moslems

:D ;D :laugh:

ftf

Re: 3 minds about abortion
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2007, 10:05:16 AM »
Why? What makes the child of a christian so less important than that of a Jew that it's alright to murder him/her?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2007, 12:07:30 PM by ftf »

ftf

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2007, 10:34:28 AM »
Murder is still murder whether it's a Jew or a christian that you are murdering, and it isn't something to joke about.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2007, 11:01:00 AM »
Why? What makes the child of a christian so less important that that of a Jew that it's alrigth to murder him/her?

Simple answer: They ARE the chosen people, they HAVE special souls, there ARE less of them....only 12 million.

Secondly.....It's tongue-in-cheek!! lighten up :laugh:

PS: Compulsary abortion of moslems is NOT murder. It's pro-active counter terrorism. :laugh:

I am offended about your remarks about Christianity there. Please remove them.

ftf

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2007, 12:06:25 PM »
There's no point asking them to remove certain remarks and so on, once they've made them, because you're still going to remember them having been made.

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2007, 01:15:23 PM »
I completely agree with FTF.  That was not nice. 

I am against abortion for *any* group of good people unless the mother's life is in danger, or in the case of rape. 

Now with that being said, I am pro choice when it comes to the lazy criminal types who fart out one child after another so that their children can be American citizens, or so they can get welfare.  Granted, the Bible says "be fruitful and multiply" but that's no excuse for these degenerates to go around recklessly fornicating with no thought for the resulting children that they are unable/unwilling to support.

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2007, 01:28:21 PM »
The christians would disagree with you lisa, but you make sense.

Thank you Newman. 

A few months ago, I tried asking Chaim about this on one of the Ask JTF shows.  He just replied that G-d wants good people to have lots of children. 

Now with that being said, do any of you remember Andrea Yates, who drowned her five young children in the bathtub?  I know this will sound very cruel, but I'd like to know what business she and her husband had belting out five children they could not raise.  After their second or third child, the doctor even wrote on his prescription pad "NO MORE CHILDREN."  But did they listen?  NO!  They just FELT like having more children, so they completely ignored the doctors warning!  And look what happened!

Joe Schmo

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2007, 01:32:41 PM »
Newman:

No abortions.

Evil people...Executions.

ftf

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2007, 05:32:41 PM »
newman: Chaim said it's okay only if the mother's life is in danger, and I think that that is what any decent person should stand by, if the mother can't raise the child for one reason or another it should go up for adoption.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2007, 11:57:51 PM »
I am completely against abortion.

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2007, 07:37:23 PM »
All Righteous Gentiles should believe Israel is the Holy Land and therefore Jews are the Holy (Chosen) People !!

Israel RULES !!! 8)
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

ftf

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2007, 07:43:50 PM »
All Righteous Gentiles should believe Israel is the Holy Land and therefore Jews are the Holy (Chosen) People !!

Israel RULES !!! 8)
How is that relevent to this topic? And, there is no such thing as a righteous gentile, just as there's no such thing as a righteous Jew either. Only God is righteous.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2007, 09:58:00 PM »
I am against abortion too!!!
I still think that Newman could have been misunderstood in his attempt at humor. Let`s give him a break.
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

newman

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2007, 11:20:19 PM »

Israel RULES !!! 8)
How is that relevent to this topic? And, there is no such thing as a righteous gentile, just as there's no such thing as a righteous Jew either. Only G-d is righteous.

There ARE righteous gentiles, you wet-behind-the-ears pup! It's been a talmudic concept for generations. Ask lubab.

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2007, 01:26:33 AM »

Israel RULES !!! 8)
How is that relevent to this topic? And, there is no such thing as a righteous gentile, just as there's no such thing as a righteous Jew either. Only G-d is righteous.

I was responding to an earlier statement of yours:

Why? What makes the child of a christian so less important than that of a Jew that it's alright to murder him/her?

All Gentiles should believe Jews are the chosen people and should be willing to lay down their lives for the Jewish Homeland !
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

ftf

« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2007, 01:08:01 PM »

Israel RULES !!! 8)

I was responding to an earlier statement of yours:

All Gentiles should believe Jews are the chosen people and should be willing to lay down their lives for the Jewish Homeland !
That doesn't make it ok to murder gentiles.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2007, 06:59:20 AM »
The christians would disagree with you lisa, but you make sense.

Thank you Newman. 

A few months ago, I tried asking Chaim about this on one of the Ask JTF shows.  He just replied that G-d wants good people to have lots of children. 

Now with that being said, do any of you remember Andrea Yates, who drowned her five young children in the bathtub?  I know this will sound very cruel, but I'd like to know what business she and her husband had belting out five children they could not raise.  After their second or third child, the doctor even wrote on his prescription pad "NO MORE CHILDREN."  But did they listen?  NO!  They just FELT like having more children, so they completely ignored the doctors warning!  And look what happened!

Exactly. 

I'd like to see statistics abort abortions.  There seems to be an impression that abortions occur frequently.  However, since the Yates' never had abortions, then you might wonder, is it actually common? 

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2007, 04:21:56 PM »
I find this picture very impressive...

newman

« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2007, 04:29:13 PM »
That looks like 'Alien'. What is it?

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2007, 04:47:23 PM »
 surgeon is operating a pregnant uterus because the child couldn't survive otherwise, so the medical stuff tried to save the child by operating inside the uterus! the photographer couldn't believe his eyes when he saw the hand of the child grasping the surgeons finger...this picture is amazing! in my opinion it's a very good antiabortion message....what do you think???

newman

« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2007, 04:54:38 PM »
yuk

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2007, 05:13:09 PM »
;D hahaha you are funny!!! but it`s not that yucky!!!! it`s impressive!! imagine that child may become a very healthy young man one day who may shake the doctors hand and thank for all the things that doctor has done for saving his life!!!

newman

« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2007, 05:28:27 PM »
;D hahaha you are funny!!! but it`s not that yucky!!!! it`s impressive!! imagine that child may become a very healthy young man one day who may shake the doctors hand and thank for all the things that doctor has done for saving his life!!!

Or if he's a moslem baby he'll grow up and blow up the hospital :laugh:

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2007, 05:34:29 PM »
hahahaha!!! maybe you are right!!!  :D