Author Topic: ADL Says Failure Of Immigration Reform Bill "An Enormous Setback" For America  (Read 2407 times)

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
http://www.adl.org/PresRele/CvlRt_32/5089_32.htm
ADL Says Failure Of Immigration Reform Bill "An Enormous Setback" For America

New York, NY, June 28, 2007 … The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) called the U.S. Senate's vote to block action on the immigration reform bill, "an enormous setback for a nation of immigrants."

ADL has urged the adoption of comprehensive immigration reform which combines increased border security with measures such as a path to citizenship for many undocumented immigrants and a future flow of legal labor.

Glen S. Lewy, ADL National Chair, and Abraham H. Foxman, ADL National Director, issued the following statement:

The failure to adopt immigration reform is an enormous setback for a nation of immigrants that owes its establishment, its growth and its development to the fact that immigrants have always felt welcome and protected and been given all of the equal opportunities that America affords.  While the bill was far from perfect, it was a meaningful step toward a solution that is now stalled.

We cannot afford to surrender in the face of these stubborn facts: Illegal immigration will continue, the ranks of the vulnerable, undocumented underclass will continue to grow, and hostile local ordinances will continue to target immigrants and undermine community policing efforts.    We urge Congress not to throw up its hands but to continue working and to enact reform which serves America's security, humanitarian, and economic interests and promotes family reunification.

We are also concerned that the resistance to sound immigration policy is now being stoked by anti-foreigner propaganda that is being mainstreamed in the debate in new and very disturbing ways.  It is important for all of us, including Congress, to stand strong against the divisive and sometimes xenophobic undertones of the public debate on this issue.
I'm counting on right-wing patriots like JTF to put these self-hating losers in their place!

newman

I hate all of these subversives. ADL, ACLU, Southern Loser Law Centre. They can all burn.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
The adl defames Jews by its very existence.

newman

You can defame Israel, America, whites, judaic or christian faith and hetero-sexuals no problems. Just not co_ns, fags, sand apes or sp_cs.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
THIS IS NAZI GARBAGE PROPAGANDA AND I DEMAND THE MODERATORS BAN THIS POSTER AND REMOVE ANY POSTS OR THREADS RELATED LINKED TO THE POSTER.

I AM NOT KIDDING.

IF THIS IS NOT DONE IMMEDIATELY, I WILL PERSONALLY SEE TO IT THAT THOSE NOT ACTING ON THIS ATROCITY WILL THEMSELVES BE BANNED NOT ONLY FROM JTF FORUM, BUT BANNED FROM JTF.ORG.

MassuhDGoodName

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Started by JTF4LYFE123123 - Last post by JTF4LYFE123123 
Hey, those guys say they're linked with JTF. How am I supposed to know? Why all this anger?
=======================
YOU'RE A FILTHY LIAR NAZI TROLL.

GET OFF OF THIS FORUM.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Started by JTF4LYFE123123 - Last post by JTF4LYFE123123 
Hey, those guys say they're linked with JTF. How am I supposed to know? Why all this anger?
=======================
YOU'RE A FILTHY LIAR NAZI TROLL.

GET OFF OF THIS FORUM.

Offline LWB123123

• New JTFer
I agree with Kane, the Anti-Defamation League is not an honorable organization.
We British will never Be Slaves!!!

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
Good to see the sincere LWB posted here, my apologies that a chronic troll (who has done this three times) followed me from another forum and posted that garbage using "123123" to mock my user name.

But I do nevertheless think its important for Jews to forcibly denounce the ADL and other liberal Jewish organizations.  The ADL needs to be put in its place.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2007, 10:56:57 PM by kane123123 »

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
kane123123:  "...a chronic troll (who has done this three times)followed me from another forum..."

I DON'T BUY IT.

WHICH FORUM?

HOW IS IT THAT YOU KNEW A TROLL WAS ON THIS FORUM, YET YOU FAILED TO INFORM ANYONE HERE OF SUCH?

I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHO YOU THINK YOU'RE DEALING WITH HERE ON THIS FORUM, BUT SPEAKING PERSONALLY FOR MYSELF, YOU DON'T DECEIVE ME ONE IOTA.

AND IN ADDITION...I HAVE PERSONALLY WRITTEN TO THE ADL A MOST SCATHING LETTER.  I DID IT YEARS AGO.  I SUGGEST THAT YOU TAKE THE RESPONSIBILITY UPON YOURSELF TO DO LIKEWISE IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEM.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
I have pm'd you.

Better to handle this privately than to make a big scene, now!

As for the ADL, I had already done this.  I recommend the mods delete all of MassuhDGoodName and of course my response here too.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2007, 12:45:24 AM by kane123123 »

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
kane123123:  (to MassuhDGoodName) "I have pm'd you.

Better to handle this privately than to make a big scene, now!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I DON'T DEAL PRIVATELY WITH TROLLS, TROLL.

NOR DO I DEAL LIGHTLY WITH PERSONAL MESSAGES TELLING ME THAT MY BEHAVIOR MIGHT TURN YOU INTO AN ANTI-SEMITE.

SUCH THOUGHTS ARE THOSE ALREADY OF A JEW-HATER TROLLING HERE WITH YOUR BUDDIES.

AND I DON'T CARE WHO HERE SAYS "he's ok...i know him!"

BECAUSE I KNOW YOU ALSO, TROLL!...YOU'VE EXPOSED YOURSELF TO ME ON THIS FORUM!

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
Wow, you triple posted here.

The JTF has important work to do in condemning multicuturalism and religious extremism.  Best of luck to Chaim and David.

I hope you have good intentions and are just a bit of a dramatized person who is over-reacting to a legitimate problem that I didn't cause, that's the best scenario.  The worst scenario is that you yourself are a self-absorbed mole who is trying to divide JTF fans against each other.  We could continue to talk in private but you chose to make a public issue, so I'll respond here.

Anyways, you are taking the bait and acting exactly the way he wants you to act.  I suggest you calm down, apologize, and move on.  I'd appreciate if this thread was returned to the state it was before "jtf4lyfe123123" started posting on it.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Hello everyone,

I am no fan of the ADL, as they are too liberal for me.  Otherwise, I don't understand what this fighting is about.  So I'm locking this thread, and hopefully, you'll all calm down.