Author Topic: Stop Stealing MY MONEY, Barack!!!!  (Read 895 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Stop Stealing MY MONEY, Barack!!!!
« on: October 02, 2011, 12:34:43 AM »
I say we still our money back from him:

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Stop Stealing MY MONEY, Barack!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2011, 05:24:16 AM »
Old Bob is 100% correct however this issue as serious as it is  is getting very little traction... As soon as most people hear "green jobs" they  believe that everything being done is on the up and up... If the administration was putting this money into off shore drilling or a few new refineries most people would have been smelling a rat by now... The worse part of the picture is the fact that this administration is funneling public money right into their pockets and little or nothing is being done to stop it... If nothing else a moratorium  should be put in place before any other large sums of money are tossed to the winds like this... There is something wrong with private sector make work policy that ends up costing the tax payers billions of dollars and only employs a few hundred people... The government should only invest in something like this if it sets up long term employment and in 10 or 20 years the government sees it's investment returned with interest... The only time the government should not get a return is when it does public sector make work projects such as roads, bridges, schools... The problem with this administration is that there is no watchdog that regulates what projects are needed and which are just a boondoggle... In typical shvartza behavior millions, billions, and even trillions mean nothing.... Just keep that taxpayer money flowing and everything "be" all right umm hmmm.   
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years