Author Topic: HETROSEXUALS WHITE PEOPLE BE PROUD  (Read 1422 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
HETROSEXUALS WHITE PEOPLE BE PROUD
« on: June 16, 2007, 12:13:04 PM »
We had a Million Idiot March,  we have faggot parades when are we going to have WHITE HUMAN BEINGS MARCHINGS AND PROUD TO BE HETRO COUPLE MARCHINGS.  I mean there are holidays for all sorts of B.S.  We got Cinco De Mayo, we have MLK Day where an entire day is devoted for a communist traitor as well and all our presidents are jumbled in one day.

Every Columbus Day we get the crackheads whining about how he murdered when he found the new world.  We hear from the so called geniuses out there how Thomas Jefferson suppose to of owned slaves.  Even though they have no backing of such a claim.  Yet they shove MLK day down peoples throat.  A whole month called Black History Month.  Where is White history  month? We got black stations what about white stations. 

All the jobs are being taken over by the Affirmative Action people and meantime, the jobs aren't being taken care of.  Anytime you call up your cable company or  like if I have to get a hold of Verizon and you get someone who "Hablos Espaniol" or how ever you say that I don't speak Spanish.  I was born and raised in the good ol'  US of A where at one time we were speaking English in this country.

Take a good look how things rolled from your grandparents generation to now.  We have made such progress in technology.  But look at  how things are now.   Press 1 for English 2 for deportation 3 if you can't learn English then GET THE F OUT.  And too many whites are scared to tell it like it is.  They fear the stupid race card.  They are scared to [censored] some people.  Meantime they been stepped on for decades.   But if they want a nation for their GRANDCHILDREN  to grow up the same way our grandparents gave us this nation when they passed away we better do something and fast.  Cause this tsunami is coming quick and White Hetro Americans will no longer be the majority.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: HETROSEXUALS WHITE PEOPLE BE PROUD
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2007, 12:29:30 PM »
See people worry about these silly little title.. what the hell is homophobe?  What cause you do not like homosexuality and thinks it is really a disgusting abomination? Let them throw any title they want we can't hide from reality.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2007, 12:46:19 PM »
Well its long over due that whites stop worrying about the silly labels cause thats all they are silly labels.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2007, 12:52:26 PM »
And we will never progress as a nation if we worry about these race card and labels.  People who have thin skin should step aside of the fast lane.  And you mention Heston he is one man, it can not also be on one man to do this.  If everyone gets involved these silly people with their labels will be a non factor.  Cause at that point people would have pride again.

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2007, 04:33:51 PM »
We had a Million Idiot March,  we have faggot parades when are we going to have WHITE HUMAN BEINGS MARCHINGS AND PROUD TO BE HETRO COUPLE MARCHINGS.  I mean there are holidays for all sorts of B.S.  We got Cinco De Mayo, we have MLK Day where an entire day is devoted for a communist traitor as well and all our presidents are jumbled in one day.

Every Columbus Day we get the crackheads whining about how he murdered when he found the new world.  We hear from the so called geniuses out there how Thomas Jefferson suppose to of owned slaves.  Even though they have no backing of such a claim.  Yet they shove MLK day down peoples throat.  A whole month called Black History Month.  Where is White history  month? We got black stations what about white stations. 

All the jobs are being taken over by the Affirmative Action people and meantime, the jobs aren't being taken care of.  Anytime you call up your cable company or  like if I have to get a hold of Verizon and you get someone who "Hablos Espaniol" or how ever you say that I don't speak Spanish.  I was born and raised in the good ol'  US of A where at one time we were speaking English in this country.

Take a good look how things rolled from your grandparents generation to now.  We have made such progress in technology.  But look at  how things are now.   Press 1 for English 2 for deportation 3 if you can't learn English then GET THE F OUT.  And too many whites are scared to tell it like it is.  They fear the stupid race card.  They are scared to [censored] some people.  Meantime they been stepped on for decades.   But if they want a nation for their GRANDCHILDREN  to grow up the same way our grandparents gave us this nation when they passed away we better do something and fast.  Cause this tsunami is coming quick and White Hetro Americans will no longer be the majority.
I strongly AGREE with your statement but I must reiterate Thomas Jefferson DID Own SCHWARTZA Slaves and was "DAMN PROUD of IT" ! In Jefferson's Glorious Notes on the State of Virginia (highly recommended to anyone to read) Jefferson Forthrightly comments about the INFERIOR Ways of the SCHWARTZA "Negro" and Directly analyzes that either should REMAIN a Slave in America under the "supervision" of the White Father or should be Boxed and SHIPPED back to Africa.

And whatever other jives you've heard about Jefferson's having "Fathered" mulatto slaves; Back in his day ALL the slaves were considered BLACK SCHWARTAS no matter what their BabooN Complication Was  :laugh: So that's all irrelevant Bologna anyway !

Very INTRIGUING Post ! Keep it UP !!   
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !