Author Topic: Gush shalom publishes blog that is to be found on anti semitic site  (Read 2194 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://www.kawther.info   

This site is found both on rense and gush shalom

I started my online diary in October 2001 while still living in Eretz Yisrael, where I worked as a journalist. You will find the first part of my diary at the website of Gush Shalom.

The nice people at Gush Shalom translated all my material from the time in Eretz Yisrael to Hebrew.
The translation of all my material from the time in Eretz Yisrael to Dutch is here. Also, all translations to Dutch are contributed by Ivo Jansen. Thank you so much !
   scroll down till you see fighting the american israeli project in gaza and find the same blog on anti Jewish rense

http://www.rense.com/ 

Stanton Friedman Keynotes Roswell 60th Anniversary
Freedom, Not Climate, Is At Risk
 Switzerland To Sell 250 Tons Of Gold 

Fighting The American-Israeli 'Project' In Gaza  
« Last Edit: June 16, 2007, 09:55:39 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Gush shalom publishes blog that is to be found on anti semitic site
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2007, 11:47:06 AM »
That girl sure has been oppressed!

Just look at her suffering on that nice boat in the sunshine in beautiful Old Vienna!

I'm sure that every time she hears an outdoor string quartet playing Strauss Waltzes, she longs for home so much that she almost chokes on her hot chocolate drink she purchased with the "UN Refugee Funds" she receives in the mail each month.

There she is stranded...in the birthplace of Adoph Hitler...in the midst of racist white Europeans who hate the Jews.

Jeff Rense publishes her blog, his web & radio business thrive on the contributions sent to him by those reading it; and still she lives in Vienna!

Sad beyond belief!

Can't JTF "do something" to "help end her misery"?

Offline Matthias Corvinus

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2007, 01:11:27 PM »
Jeff Rense is talk radio's sideshow freak. The other night he was talking about mind control rays!  ;D Tinfoil hats to keep out mind control rays are the Internet's biggest joke! His audience--I mean the people who take him and his guests seriously--must be the country's least-educated people. He had David Duke on a while ago, and they were talking about Jews.

Gush Shalom = Jews for Jihad

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2007, 01:17:11 PM »
Thats true ,but to Gush shalom anyone anti Israel is fine with them ???
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03