Poll

If he is voted?

Is it gonna be a right decisions for the Jews??
0 (0%)
Who is Obama?
0 (0%)
Is Obama really pro-Israel?
0 (0%)
Is he a  snake under the green grass?
2 (100%)
We have to be careful?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: I don't think it will be good for the Jewish cause if Obama is voted again???  (Read 367 times)

Offline bentzy

• New JTFer
I know him to be a smart guy,but he's not even smart enough.Obama could give you a kiss and a knife at the back at the same time.When he says,I love you...one has to be very careful because the guy could mean something different.He made a brilliant and good speech at the UN the last time,doesn't mean he really mean what he was saying then or he even gonna stand by it,though he might have the sufficient knowledge about what he was saying but those knowledge may not make him take a courageous stand,because of whom he is....Don't be surprise if Obama mount the rostrum at the UN again another time to say that the world should accept Palestine as a new State or Israel should accept the pre-1967 border as a condition for negotiation....
    We must stop Obama,the Jews around the world must stop him before he impose another round of necessary combat on us.I know him as a man of not his word...too much politicking,he is too dominated by his own selfish interest than what he sees as the truth,even when he says the truth...the guy seems to be too shaky,the certainty of his words are wishy-washy,we can't trust Obama.Mind you,Obama is not our friend,he is not doing what he is doing voluntarily or based on the total conviction of what's the truth...his speech at the UN was a speech by a man forced to speak the truth but his mind was ready to shy away from the truth,his second term might be a worst for us...HE MUST BE VOTED OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Obama is the most anti-Semitic president ever.