Author Topic: White men forbidden to speak at protests ,only last  (Read 1792 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
White men forbidden to speak at protests ,only last
« on: October 07, 2011, 01:55:07 PM »
http://biggovernment.com/publius/2011/10/07/occupywallstreets-racist-speech-rule-white-men-last/#more-346096   

#OccupyWallStreet’s Racist Speech Rule: White Men Last
by Publius

The Occupy Wall Street movement has adopted racist rules for speech at its nightly “General Assembly” meetings, according to which white men cannot speak unless preceded by some other type of person.

State your race, gender & sexual orientation, then maybe we'll let you speak. Later.

According to Occupy Wall Street supporter/observer “Lori“:

Occupy Wall Street’s General Assembly operates under a revolutionary “progressive stack.” A normal “stack” means those who wish to speak get in line. A progressive stack encourages women and traditionally marginalized groups speak before men, especially white men. This is something that has been in place since the beginning, it is necessary, and it is important.

“Step up, step back” was a common phrase of the first week, encouraging white men to acknowledge the privilege they have lived in their entire lives and to step back from continually speaking. This progressive stack has been inspiring and mind-boggling in its effectiveness.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: White men forbidden to speak at protests ,only last
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2011, 02:21:00 PM »
I had an interesting thought of what I wanted to do to expose these racist sons of [censored].  Go out there as an "Independent Pollster" and take a poll with the following questions:

1. Are you employed (full time, part time, or none)?
2. Did you vote for Obama (yes, no, didn't vote)?
3. Will you vote for Obama in the next election (yes, no, won't vote)?
4. Which do you choose (Israel, "Palestine", Both, neither, don't know)?  Both means you peace and harmony between the two; neither means you hope both kill each other.

It would be good to get results from a large number from this group, send it to Fox News and maybe create an interest.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2011, 02:32:35 PM »
I had an interesting thought of what I wanted to do to expose these racist sons of deleted.  Go out there as an "Independent Pollster" and take a poll with the following questions:

1. Are you employed (full time, part time, or none)?
2. Did you vote for Obama (yes, no, didn't vote)?
3. Will you vote for Obama in the next election (yes, no, won't vote)?
4. Which do you choose (Israel, "Palestine", Both, neither, don't know)?  Both means you peace and harmony between the two; neither means you hope both kill each other.

It would be good to get results from a large number from this group, send it to Fox News and maybe create an interest.
it's not a bad idea :)
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2011, 02:35:55 PM »
Any white man who submits to these rules is a self-hating moron.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2011, 02:36:47 PM »
Any white man who submits to these rules is a self-hating moron.
They are clowns watch them on t.v :::D :laugh:

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2011, 02:38:24 PM »
This goes along with my theory, that Communism has adopted race as an important part of its movement.

The evil whites/jews are the conspirators that control the banks/corps, etc.  so therefore... we are seeing communism more and more... being a movement of the Black panthers, etc.   We saw this with many of Obama's racist Czar and cabinet appointees who were self-described communists of color.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2011, 02:49:11 PM »
It's a shame that only evil people are spreading this message because Wall Street itself is very evil. But the protesters are just as bad.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2011, 03:03:51 PM »
This goes along with my theory, that Communism has adopted race as an important part of its movement.

I never used to think that much about race until I started seeing that this was something that the left had made a primary issue. In that light I realized it's important for me to think about this issue too and take it seriously and make sure I take the right wing positions on the issue to oppose the truly hateful and evil leftist agenda.

The evil whites/jews are the conspirators that control the banks/corps, etc.  so therefore... we are seeing communism more and more... being a movement of the Black panthers, etc.   We saw this with many of Obama's racist Czar and cabinet appointees who were self-described communists of color.

According to the left only whites can be racist. The black panthers are not considered to be at all racist.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2011, 09:28:40 AM »

The new world order is targetting whites because they are less likely to be dominated than coloured people. Whites have more resistance to domination, that is why they promote multi-racial inbreeding primarily to whites. You don't see them promoting mixing with whites in Africa because the 'kill-the-boer' types wouldn't be too fond of it.

Strange that all whites should leave Africa, but all blacks should be imported into the west.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2011, 10:53:49 AM »
http://biggovernment.com/publius/2011/10/07/occupywallstreets-racist-speech-rule-white-men-last/#more-346096   

#OccupyWallStreet’s Racist Speech Rule: White Men Last
by Publius

The Occupy Wall Street movement has adopted racist rules for speech at its nightly “General Assembly” meetings, according to which white men cannot speak unless preceded by some other type of person.

State your race, gender & sexual orientation, then maybe we'll let you speak. Later.

According to Occupy Wall Street supporter/observer “Lori“:

Occupy Wall Street’s General Assembly operates under a revolutionary “progressive stack.” A normal “stack” means those who wish to speak get in line. A progressive stack encourages women and traditionally marginalized groups speak before men, especially white men. This is something that has been in place since the beginning, it is necessary, and it is important.

“Step up, step back” was a common phrase of the first week, encouraging white men to acknowledge the privilege they have lived in their entire lives and to step back from continually speaking. This progressive stack has been inspiring and mind-boggling in its effectiveness.

These people all need a pimp slappin'

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2011, 10:57:14 AM »
Why hasn't somebody sent in the military to teach thse punks a lesson?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2011, 11:02:52 AM »
These people all need a pimp slappin'

:throw:

Love that comment!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2011, 01:18:48 PM »
“Without the voices of the disenfranchised people of color, lgbtq, differently abled, and other marginalized groups then this will become a revolution of those with privilege against those with privilege. There is a difference between revolutionary change and just being allowed access to the power, status, and wealth of the dominant culture. And Occupy Wall Street should not be co-opted by those seeking a watered down version of this systematically murderous economic and political system.”

This movement will continue to be powerful only if it invites the poor, marginalized, oppressed and forgotten. If self-promoting egos get in the way, OWS will be sidelined. What was started as an idealist, compassionate, empathetic group of inclusive people will only continue to be relevant if it is represented by all genders, races, and sexual orientations.

The author Allison Burtch ("Lori" only posted the text) has no idea how the world works.  :::D

http://www.good.is/community/allisonburtch

All important revolutions were dominated by white males.   :laugh:

And it were never the lowest classes who carried revolutions.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2011, 02:31:58 PM »
According to the left only whites can be racist. The black panthers are not considered to be at all racist.

Exactly!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2011, 06:05:27 PM »
All important revolutions were dominated by white males.   :laugh:

And it were never the lowest classes who carried revolutions.

Leftists think history is racist and sexist. That's why they try to re-write history to say things like Shakespeare was black.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2011, 06:35:01 PM »
Leftists think history is racist and sexist. That's why they try to re-write history to say things like Shakespeare was black.

That's just insane.  Can't believe the chutzpah of these idiots

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2011, 06:42:23 PM »
I never used to think that much about race until I started seeing that this was something that the left had made a primary issue. In that light I realized it's important for me to think about this issue too and take it seriously and make sure I take the right wing positions on the issue to oppose the truly hateful and evil leftist agenda.

And I guess the Tea Party is racist terrorists and not the Black Panthers.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2011, 07:19:43 PM »
And I guess the Tea Party is racist terrorists and not the Black Panthers.

Yes the left considers Tea Party types to have the potential for domestic terrorism because they oppose the government's control over every aspect of their lives.

The Black Panthers are seen as a good thing because they are against white people (the source of all problems according to the left).

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2011, 07:55:48 PM »
Yes the left considers Tea Party types to have the potential for domestic terrorism because they oppose the government's control over every aspect of their lives.

The Black Panthers are seen as a good thing because they are against white people (the source of all problems according to the left).

As Chaim and others have said, 'the Klan with a tan'

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2011, 10:59:14 PM »

And the Founding Fathers were blood thirsty savages.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2011, 02:16:57 AM »
As Chaim and others have said, 'the Klan with a tan'

I always enjoy it when he talks about that because it's so true. I wonder who originally came up with that phrase.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2011, 02:22:11 AM »
I always enjoy it when he talks about that because it's so true. I wonder who originally came up with that phrase.

Josef Ben Meir??  Good Question, Ruby