Author Topic: Israel is committing suicide right before our eyes  (Read 625 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Israel is committing suicide right before our eyes
« on: October 12, 2011, 08:00:49 PM »
I cannot believe how weak and impotent Israel is appearing to the world today. I just read an editorial on ArutzSheva which discusses how Israel has been perceived as a powerhouse in the region until recently. Now Israel is appearing to be a suicidal maniac who is giving weapons to her enemies.

Besides the Gilad Shalit deal of turning over 1027 terrorists with blood on their hands, Israel is also turning over about 80 egyptian terrorists in order to free a man who Egypt claims is an Israeli spy. Such demonstrations of weakness only spell further trouble for Israel and the Jewish people.

Israel will be raped repeatedly by these murderous animals. But the conscience of the liberal leftists who support these deals will be clean... My conscience is not clean because all I can think about is the families of those who have been brutally murdered by these arab muslim scum who will once again roam the streets in pursuit of Jewish blood. I demand JUSTICE for those who have been slain... This is a travesty of justice...

It is long past time to be ashamed... It is time for action against those who lay Israels throat down before the sword of islam...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Israel is committing suicide right before our eyes
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2011, 08:07:07 PM »
This is what happens when a country puts their faith into a government over God

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2011, 08:14:09 PM »
Here is the article which I mentioned from INN:

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/10719#.TpYtKB-6SL8

Gilad Shalit: Once We Were Giants

Every kid I grew up with knew the morally constant rule: don't mess with the Israelis. Something happened.
From Gavriel Queenann

I grew up believing Israelis were giants. The roughest, toughest, meanest, orneriest and holiest men walking G-d's green Earth.

For me, Israelis were modern day Davids running rough-shod over the Philistine hordes. It wasn't just romanticism. It was fact.

I was a year old when Israel sent the Arab invaders packing during the Yom Kippur War.

Michael Harari was executing righteous vengeance and chasing down the perpetrators of the Munich massacre and sending them to their graves before I could walk.

I was four when Israel carried out the stunningly audacious Operation Thunderbolt and rescued the 95 hostages at Entebbe.

I wasn't yet 9 when an intrepid Israeli pilot riding his chariot through the sky took out Iraq's Osirik reactor.

The world condemned the strike. And then privately breathed a sigh of relief. Israel had established a paradigm where it wielded frightful deterrence.

Every kid I grew up with knew the morally constant rule: don't mess with the Israelis.

That kind of deterrence had more than the mere real political force of military success behind it.

It was driven by a sense of purpose and identity held dear by a nation that had risen miraculously from the ashes and resurrected a waking reality from a dream it had dreamt for eighteen centuries.

It was the moral force of a people who had pride in who they were and what they - through their Torah and traditions - stood for.

Israelis were a proud people unafraid to demand their rights and to declare their worth - not the least of which was the high price of Jewish blood.

But at some point the force behind Israel's deterrence was lost. In the scandalous words of former Prime Minister Ehud Olmert, Israelis grew "tired of winning."

What was so chilling was that Olmert, who was only speaking for a certain group, who is only representative of a trend of ennui that has struck deep among Israel's so-called power elite, didn't ken what he himself had told the world.

For Israel, winning isn't simply about success on the battle field against foes who would not only drive us out, but slay us to a man.

Its about the Jewish dream, and our sense of identity, purpose, and worth. Its about being sovereign and secure so that we may build a G-dly society and be a light unto nations.

Winning is about who we are and why we are here. Without a divinely mandated sense of manifest destiny - without believing we have the deed to the land - we don't deserve to be here.

And the Arabs know it.

Releasing a 1,000 terrorists, many with Jewish blood on their hands, to free one soldier whose duty was to go into harms way to protect his people is flatly unacceptable.

That the release of arch-terrorist and anti-Semite Marwan Bhargouti is even being considered as a part of such a deal only underscores the dissonance ruling Jerusalem’s halls of power.

It sends the clear message to the terrorists we're no longer giants - that our children are theirs to kidnap and kill, and that our blood comes cheap.

"People make peace with the strong. They don't make peace with the weak. They push the weak aside," Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu said before Rosh Hashannah.

The deal reportedly brokered for Gilad Shalit's release is a sign of weakness stemming from moral bankruptcy - and an invitation to genocide.

I feel deeply for Gilad Shalit. He has suffered and lost years in the service of his nation. I see his parents and weep for them.

But his suffering, and theirs, does not justify actions that will lead to more families suffering as they have, or worse, the deaths of the countrymen Gilad was honor bound to protect.

Nor does it justify sacrificing our deterrence, which is intimately bound up with our national soul.

It’s time for Israelis remember how to be giants.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2011, 08:27:13 PM »
I cannot believe how weak and impotent Israel is appearing to the world today. I just read an editorial on ArutzSheva which discusses how Israel has been perceived as a powerhouse in the region until recently. Now Israel is appearing to be a suicidal maniac who is giving weapons to her enemies.

Besides the Gilad Shalit deal of turning over 1027 terrorists with blood on their hands, Israel is also turning over about 80 egyptian terrorists in order to free a man who Egypt claims is an Israeli spy. Such demonstrations of weakness only spell further trouble for Israel and the Jewish people.

Israel will be raped repeatedly by these murderous animals. But the conscience of the liberal leftists who support these deals will be clean... My conscience is not clean because all I can think about is the families of those who have been brutally murdered by these arab muslim scum who will once again roam the streets in pursuit of Jewish blood. I demand JUSTICE for those who have been slain... This is a travesty of justice...

It is long past time to be ashamed... It is time for action against those who lay Israels throat down before the sword of islam...
I am glad that Shalit is being set free but the precedence Israel is setting by making deals like this is very bad... It's policy like this that emboldens the filthy arab muslims to take even more hostages.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2011, 08:31:24 PM »
If, in the eyes of world community, the "proportionate response" ratio is set as 1 to 1,000, then a proportionate response from Israel, when attacked next time, is to retaliate 1,000 times more painfully than it is hurt. For one murdered Jewish soldiers, 1,000 of the enemy should be killed.
This is shameful, but I am happy to see Shalit set free!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2011, 09:00:42 PM »
Israel is serving itself up for another holocaust. I wonder if this is how the Jews in Europe felt? They thought life was good and nothing would happen to them if they played nice while around them evil is at play. A lot of Jews will die and I can bet the knesset leftists will find safety and leave the rest to be killed.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2011, 10:11:57 PM »
This masochistic behavior is beyond ridiculous. No people on earth has more right to stand up and assert their collective self interest than do the Jews. G-d, I hope something changes soon.